剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Sorry?
什么
I met a girl, too,
我也遇见了一个女孩
and I'm totally in love with her.
我已经彻底爱上她了
That's...great.
那真是 太好了
I think she would love me if she just saw me differently.
我觉得如果她能对我另眼相待 一定也会爱我的
Wait.
等等
You want us to risk going to jail
你要我们冒着坐牢的风险
just so you can impress some chick?
就为了打动某个小妞吗
Don't talk to me like I'm stupid.
别用这种当我是蠢货的语气和我说话
I thought this through.
我已经仔细考虑过了
Then enlighten me.
那你给我解释一下
How does us robbing your uncle get you this girl?
我们去洗劫你舅舅 怎么就能帮你追到那个女孩
Simple.
很简单
I'm gonna save her life.
我会救她的命
Read me another one.
再给我读一篇吧
No, no.
不对 不对
That's a catalogue for women's underwear.
那是女士内♥裤♥的产品目录
There are no words, just pictures.
上面没有字 只有图片
I know.
我知道啊
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Here's some real mail to practice on.
你可以拿这些真实信件当练习
Did you see Dr. Sanders?
你去见桑德斯医生了吗
Yes.
是的
Mrs. Didi, you promised!
迪迪太太 你保证过的
I ended the affair weeks ago,
我几周前就结束了这段外遇
but Bill started calling again.
但之后比尔又狂给我打电♥话♥
I went over there to tell him to leave me the hell alone.
我是去告诉他 叫他不要再来纠缠我了
And that's all that happened? No hanky panky?
就这样吗 没有继续搞些下流事吗
No. I swear.
没有 我发誓
'cause if Mr. Kenneth ever found out you cheated,
因为如果肯尼思先生发现你偷腥
it would hurt him so much. I know.
他会很受伤的 我知道
And I admit the affair was wrong,
我承认婚外情是个错误
but come on.
但是拜托
Haven't you ever made a mistake?
你就没有犯过错吗
Okay.
好吧
But if you want to stay with Mr. Kenneth,
但如果你想和肯尼思先生继续再一起
you can have nothing to do with that man.
你就得和那个男人断绝关系
Don't take his calls, don't go to his house,
别接他的电♥话♥ 不要去他的家
even to yell at him.
就算你是去对他大吼大叫
In time, he will get the message.
不久后 他就会明白的
Thanks for looking out for me.
谢谢你这么为我着想
It's not you I'm looking out for.
我不是在为你着想
So, I set up the adjustable bed in the guest room
我在客房♥放了张可调床
and brought in some I.V. Stands.
还准备了一些输液瓶架
Anything else we need, we can get after Nicholas gets home.
其它的我们可以等尼古拉斯回来再准备
Molly, you're a godsend.
茉莉 你简直是上帝给我的礼物
What's all this?
这是什么
My book. You're a writer? No way!
我的书 你是个作家吗 不可能吧
Well, I'm trying to be.
我想成为作家
I used to work for a writer --
我之前给一个作家工作过
Shel Sumac, the presidential historian.
谢尔·舒马克 那个总统历史学家
I've heard of him. Was he nice?
我听说过他 他人好吗
When he was sober, which was never.
他清醒的时候 当然没有这种时候
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的吗 对
Oh, I-I won a Pulitzer.
我 我得过普利策奖
You must've worked for a lot of crazies.
你肯定为很多疯子工作过吧
Oh, okay, you know Sara Innskeep, the actress?
你知道那个女演员萨拉·因斯克普吧
Nympho!
完全是花痴
No. Yeah. She was totally into bondage.
不会吧 是真的 她有受虐倾向
She used to have these guys come over to the house,
以前她会请一些男人到家里来
and they would smack her around.
扇她耳光
I mean, I was appalled,
我当时吓坏了
un-until I saw her new sitcom,
一直到我看到她的新情景喜剧
and then I felt like slugging her myself.
那时我也想扇她了
you know, that's crazy.
真是疯狂
That's sort of what my book is about --
我的书差不多就是讲这些
Working for the rich and famous
为那些有钱有望的人工作
and seeing their insanity up close and personal.
亲眼近距离看到他们的疯狂
Oh. That sounds juicy.
听起来真有趣
Well, I should probably stop bothering you.
我不该再打扰你了
No.
别啊
It's so nice to finally
在这个房♥子里
have someone in this house that I can talk to.
终于找到一个能说话的人实在是太好了
Yeah, you said you didn't care for
对 你说过你不喜欢
the woman who used to work here.
之前在这儿工作过的那个女人
Opal.
她叫奥珀尔
She had...issues.
她有点 问题
Sounds like there's a good story there. I shouldn't gossip.
听起来是个好故事 我不该说闲话
Oh, please.
拜托了
Just between us girls.
女人们之间的私房♥话嘛
Well...Opal had an unusually close relationship
好吧 奥珀尔和第一任迪林太太
with the first Mrs. Deering.
关系非常密切
Genevieve's fine.
吉纳维芙没事
She's just not at the top of the donor list,
她只是不在捐赠者名单的前列
so keep your fingers crossed, mija.
为她祈祷吧 女儿
Someone's at the door. I got to run.
有人来了 我得挂了
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I am so sorry.
对不起
For what?
怎么了
Remember, this only happened because I don't want you to die.
记住 我只是不想让你死 才会搞成这样
What happened?
发生了什么
No, you have to promise to forgive me first.
不 你先保证你会原谅我
Zoila, what's going on?
佐拉 怎么回事
Well...I sort of called Henri.
我大概给昂利打了个电♥话♥
You did what?!
你干了什么
And I told him you didn't want the family to know.
我告诉过他你不想让家里人知道
Please tell me he didn't call her.
拜托告诉我他没有打给她
Where is everybody?!
人都到哪里去了
Oh, for crap sake.
我的妈呀
This place has more doors than a whorehouse.
这地方的门比妓院还多
And with that much makeup, you'd be the star attraction.
妆化成这样 你一定是头牌吧
Hello, mother.
你好 妈妈
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我迟到了
Why are you dressed like that?
你为什么穿成那样
I'm being stalked by Ty.
我被泰跟踪了
I don't want him to recognize me.
我不想被他认出来
Then stop wearing makeup.
那就别化妆了
How will that help?
那有什么用
I've seen you without makeup. You are unrecognizable.
我看过你素颜 完全认不出来
I can't wait to be your age.
我真想快点到你这个年纪
Then I won't have to worry about men following me.
就不担心被男人跟踪了
So, then Marisol gets a call from the police.
然后玛莉索接到了警♥察♥的电♥话♥
Turns out her fiancé's in the hospital.
原来她未婚夫在医院
That woman is talking about Marisol.
那个女人在说玛莉索
So, even though he lied to her,
就算他对她说了谎
she marries him just because he's been hit by a car.
她还是要嫁给他 就因为他被车撞了
Would you like to hear about our specials?
你们想了解一下我们的特色菜吗
Can you come back later?
你能晚点来吗
We're trying to listen to a private conversation.
我们在偷听别人讲话
I mean, who does that?
谁会那样做啊
I mean, who gets married in a hospital? It's crazy.
谁会在医院结婚 简直疯了
You alphabetize your skin-care products?
你把护肤品按字母顺序排列吗
And why would you eat a box of girl scout cookies for breakfast?
你早餐为什么要吃一整盒女童军曲奇啊
I've been under a lot of stress lately,
我最近压力有点大
and how do you know that?
而且你怎么知道的
Your new nurse has a big mouth.
你家新护士嘴可不严
Molly has been gossiping about me?
茉莉在八卦我的事吗
With her friends at the cafe.
在咖啡馆跟她朋友一起
So, you want to pour me a scotch?
你想给我倒杯威士忌吗
I know you have 16 bottles. Whoa, whoa, wait.
我知道你家有十六瓶 等等
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表