剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Fine. We'll make an appointment tomorrow.
好吧 我们明天预约
Make it now.
现在就约
My lawyer is never gonna believe this.
我的律师肯定会很诧异
Neither is mine.
我的也是
Excuse me!
抱歉
That's my job.
这是我的工作
Not today, it isn't.
今天不是
Well, if you think I'm cleaning the pool, think again.
我可不帮你清理泳池 你别想错了
Actually...
实际上
I had another chore in mind for you.
我有别的任务要交给你
I bought you a sketch pad.
我给你买♥♥了速写本
Why?
为什么
Because you should be doing what you love.
因为你该做自己喜欢的事啊
But Mrs. Powell --
但是鲍威尔太太
Is going to come home and find clean rugs.
她回来时会发现地毯已经清洁干净了
Enough with the excuses.
别再找借口了
Now, go forth... and design.
去设计衣服吧
So, have you heard about Carmen?
最近听说卡门的消息了吗
What about her?
她怎么了
She got a job as a live-in maid.
她又做了住家女佣
I'm so glad.
我真替她高兴
I know she's been worried about money.
我知道她一直担心钱的事
Yeah, so...I guess you haven't heard who she's working for.
估计你没听说她在为谁工作吧
Rosie!
罗西
Hola. Hey.
你好 你怎么来了
Is Mr. Spence here?
斯宾思先生在吗
No.
不在
Then I need to talk to you.
那我要和你谈谈
Sure. What's going on?
好吧 怎么了
Why didn't you tell me you got a job with Mr. Spence?
你怎么不告诉我你给斯宾思先生工作
Well, it just happened. Why?
就发生了呗 怎么了
I told you about us, right?
你知道我们的事 对吧
How he and I...
我们两个...
Had a thing. Yeah. So?
有一腿 是啊 所以呢
So I don't want you working for him.
所以我不想让你在这工作
Why not?
为什么
It makes me uncomfortable.
让我觉得不舒服
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I will help you find another job.
我帮你找新工作
I don't want another job.
可我不想要新工作
What exactly do you think is gonna happen
你觉得我帮斯宾思打扫
if I clean for Spence?
会发生什么事吗
You won't just be cleaning for him.
不是只打扫啊
You will be living with him...
你还和他住一起
Alone... just the two of you.
单独住 就你们两个
Are you serious?
你开什么玩笑
He is very vulnerable, and you are very pretty.
他意志力薄弱 你又这么诱人
And you wear things like... that.
而且你衣着...暴露
So?
所以呢
So he will be tempted.
他肯定会受诱惑
It doesn't matter if he's tempted. I'm not!
他受不受诱惑不要紧 我不会
Please.
求你了
Just because you screwed your boss doesn't mean I will.
你和雇主睡了不代表我也会
It was not just sex.
我们不只是上♥床♥
I loved Spence.
我爱斯宾思
And I love a steady paycheck. Goodbye.
我也爱稳定收入 拜拜
If you are my friend --
如果你是我的朋友
Rosie, after the way you've just insulted me,
罗西 你这样侮辱我以后
I'm gonna have to give that some thought.
我们是不是朋友都不好说了
Then Rosie asked me to stop working for Spence.
然后罗西让我不要再给斯宾思工作了
Can you believe it? It's like she doesn't trust me.
你信吗 她好像不相信我
Look, when you're in love with someone,
有时你爱上某人的时候
you're allowed to be a little irrational.
有点不理智也情有可原
And if you had talked to Rosie before you took the job,
要是你接受工作前告诉罗西一声
you would have known how she felt.
你就会知道她的感受了
Well, what's done is done.
反正事情已经成这样了
This is no longer my problem.
这已经不再是我的问题了
Depends on how you look at it.
这取决于你如何看待这件事
Which do you value more,
你更珍惜哪个
a job with Spence or Rosie's friendship?
斯宾思的工作还是罗西的友谊
Well, I don't know.
我也不知道
I mean, how good a friend is she, really?
她算是个好朋友吗
Didn't she just loan you money?
她不是刚借钱给你
I don't like where this is going.
我不喜欢这走向
Even though she's up to her neck in legal bills,
即便她要付好多官司费
Rosie still helped you.
罗西还是在帮你
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
She may have been drunk.
她喝多了呗
Carmen.
卡门
Yeah, okay, yes.
好好好 我知道
Rosie's a good friend.
罗西是个很好的朋友
But asking me to quit my job --
但让我辞职...
That's when you know someone's a great friend.
这时候你就能分辨出谁是死党
You ask them for an impossible favor,
你让她们帮不可能的忙
and they still come through for you.
她们还是会帮你
Okay.
那好
Let's say I stop working for Spence.
如果我不为斯宾思工作
What will I live on?
我靠什么生活
We'll loan you a little money.
我们借你点钱
Great friends would loan me a lot.
死党会借我很多钱的
We're not great friends.
我们才不是你死党
That's why you should hang onto Rosie.
所以你得靠罗西
I'm so glad you suggested this.
你这个建议不错
It has been ages since I've played chess.
我好几年没下象棋了
I'm coming to regret it. You're demolishing me.
我开始后悔了 杀得我片甲不留
All in good fun, my friend.
很有意思啊 朋友
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Hear what?
听到什么
It sounded like a window breaking.
好像是窗户破了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
There it is again. Someone's breaking in.
又来了 有人闯进来了
Mr. Powell, I didn't hear anything.
鲍威尔先生 我什么都没听到
Then you're deaf. We've got to investigate.
那就是你聋了 我们得去看看
I don't understand it.
我就不懂了
I absolutely heard the sound of breaking glass.
我绝对听到玻璃碎的声音
You're just tired. Why don't you get some rest?
你只是累了 为什么不休息一下呢
And we'll pick up our chess game tomorrow, okay?
我们明天接着下象棋 行吗
And this is my date, Helen.
这是我女伴海伦
It's so nice to meet you both.
很高兴见到你俩
Now, if you'll all excuse me,
但不好意思
I'm in desperate need of a little-girls' room.
我急着去方便一下
Thanks again for letting me bring Helen.
再次感谢你们同意我带海伦过来
I know I put you in an awkward position.
我知道这让你们很尴尬
Eh, it's okay.
没关系
We just feel so bad about the separation.
我们只是很遗憾你们分居了
How is Zoila doing? Not so good.
佐拉怎么样了 不太好
When I told her I was seeing Helen, she was devastated.
我说我在和海伦约会 她简直不知所措
She seems to have bounced back.
她看来恢复了
Why do you have a knife?
你拿刀干什么
I saw someone come in here! When?
我看到有人进来了 什么时候
Just now! That's ridiculous.
就刚刚 太荒唐了
I've been here reading for the last hour.
我在这里看书都看了一钟头了
I-I-I could have sworn...
我可以发誓...
Adrian...
艾德里安...
Please put that thing away. You're scaring me.
把刀子拿走 你吓着我了
I'm sorry. I'm...sorry.
对不起 对...不起
So, is he still watching us?
他还在看着我们吗
He sure is.
肯定在看
Hold my hand and laugh.
牵我的手然后笑
And you are so sweet for going along with this.
你肯陪着我一起来真是太好了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表