剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Hey. Can I talk to you about something?
我能跟你说件事吗
Oh, god.
天呐
Are you going to ask me out?
你要约我出去了吗
No, but thank you for the enthusiasm.
不 但是谢谢你有兴趣
What, then?
那要说什么
You know those egg thingies upstairs?
你知道楼上的那些蛋形装饰品吧
Your mom sort of took one.
你妈妈拿走了一个
What?
什么
Yeah, I was coming out of the bathroom,
我刚好从卫生间出来
and I saw her put it in her purse.
然后看到她放在了包里
That's ridiculous. My mother doesn't steal.
真荒唐 我妈妈才不偷东西呢
Well, does she borrow?
那她借东西吗
No.
不
Why would mother want an egg thingy?
为什么我妈妈会想要那个蛋形装饰品
I don't know why anyone
我不知道为什么
would want half of the crap in this house,
会有人想要这房♥子的一半垃圾
but if Mrs. Powell finds that it's missing,
但如果鲍威尔太太发现东西不见了
she might think that... you stole it.
她可能会觉得...是你偷的
And then she'd fire me.
那她就会解雇我
And just so you know, I'm gonna ask you out next week,
告诉你一句 我下周要约你出去
so try to act surprised.
到时候尽量表现得惊讶点哦
What are you doing with that?
你拿着那个干什么
Good morning to you, too, Opal.
你也早上好啊 奥珀尔
That belongs to Dahlia.
那是达利娅的
I told you not to touch her things.
我跟你说了别碰她东西
No, you said I needed permission to move her things,
不 你说我要有允许才能搬走她的东西
so I spoke to Nicholas last night.
所以我昨晚跟尼古拉斯说了
And what did he say?
他怎么说
It's a bit of a surprise, actually.
实际上有点出人意料
I just wanted to put Dahlia's things in the garage,
我只想把达利娅的东西搬去车♥库♥
but he said to get rid of them entirely.
但他说全部扔掉
What?
什么
The folks at Goodwill sent a truck.
好意慈善的人派了辆卡车来
I guess this got left behind.
我想他们没拿这个
No!
不可能
Look, Opal...
奥珀尔
You had no right!
你凭什么这么做
Oh, for God's sake...
天呐
Those were not your things,
那些不是你的东西
and this is not your house!
这也不是你的房♥子
And then she screams, "This isn't your house!"
然后她大叫"这也不是你的房♥子"
She didn't! Yeah.
不会吧 没错
I am seriously thinking about asking Nick to fire her.
我真的在考虑让尼克解雇她
What?
怎么了
How long has she been working for Nicholas?
她为尼古拉斯工作多久了
About 20 years.
差不多二十年
And how long have you been living there?
那你在那住了多久呢
I see where you're going with this,
我知道你要说什么
but I'm not some houseguest.
但我可不是什么房♥客
I'm the future Mrs. Deering,
我是未来的迪林太太
And if I politely ask a maid to clean out a closet,
如果我礼貌地请女佣收拾干净柜子
I think she should do it.
我觉得她就该听话
God, that is annoying.
天 你这样真闹心
Look, when you work in a house for 20 years,
当你在一间房♥子里工作二十年
you start to think of it as your own.
你会开始把它当成自己家
Like this place --
就像这里
my name may not be on the deed, but...
房♥产证上虽然没我名字 但...
it's my home.
这是我家
I get that.
我明白
But Opal freaked out on me,
但奥珀尔吓坏我了
and now I have to walk on eggshells in my own home?
我还得在自己家里小心翼翼[走在蛋壳上]吗
In that case, you should fire her.
那样的话 你是该解雇她
Thank you.
谢谢
If she's leaving eggshells on the floor...
如果她把蛋壳留在地上的话
a maid can be bitchy, but she's still got to clean up.
女佣可以婊 但她还是得打扫
Anyway, I think you should go back to Opal and apologize.
不管怎样 我觉得你该跟奥珀尔道歉
Seriously?!
真的吗
It's a chance to clear the air,
这是个消除误会的机会
and if she doesn't start to behave,
如果她还是不规矩
then talk to Nicholas.
那再去找尼古拉斯
I hope you're right.
但愿你是对的
I don't want to be one of these Beverly Hills divas
我可不想变成比佛利山庄的富太太
that's always complaining about her maid.
成天抱怨自己的女佣
It's already happened, hasn't it?
我已经是了 对吗
You never read the contract?
你从来没读过合同吗
It's my first phony marriage! Now, give me a break.
我才第一次假结婚 饶了我好吗
Just tell me, my album, my tour --
你就告诉我 我的唱片 巡演
I still get all that, right, even if we're just engaged?
即使我们只是订婚 也都还有 对吗
Hold on. I'm reading.
别急 我在看
How could Alejandro do this to me?
亚历翰卓怎么能这么对我
You know, promises were made, hearts were crossed.
我们互相立下了誓言
I thought we really meant something to each other.
我以为我们对彼此都很重要
Why? It's a fake relationship.
为什么 这本来就是假恋爱
And we were gonna live a long fake life together, okay?
那我们也会虚情假意地永远生活在一起
Oh! Here it is.
找到了
"The terms of this contract will not be binding until such time
"本合同条款在签署人与艺人
as the undersigned and the artist are legally joined."
依法结合后才具有约束力"
So, what does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means if you don't get married, you get bubkes.
意思是如果你们不结婚 你什么都没有
No, no, no!
不要啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Why can't he just marry me and have gay sex on the weekends
他为什么不能娶了我 周末去找基友打炮呢
like every other husband in Hollywood?
就像好莱坞其他所有丈夫一样
Look, I know you got a lot riding on this,
我知道你把这个看得很重
but it's time to start facing reality.
但现在是面对现实的时候了
No.
不
I am Carmen Luna, and I never face reality.
我是卡门·卢娜 我绝不面对现实
I just talked to my lawyer.
我跟律师谈过了
I told him I don't want alimony or the house,
我告诉他我不要赡养费和房♥子
so there's no reason this thing has to get ugly.
所以我们没必要闹得满城风雨
And I'm sorry I hurt you.
抱歉我伤害了你
I didn't mean to fall in love with Rosie.
我不是故意要爱上罗西的
I'm a star.
我是个明星
Men don't leave stars for maids.
男人不会为了女佣甩了明星
Well, this one's going to, but I won't tell anyone why.
我就会 但我不会告诉大家为什么
We'll just let people believe
我们就让大家相信
we're another Hollywood casualty.
我们又是一对好莱坞的牺牲品罢了
If you continue seeing Rosie, trust me...
如果你继续跟罗西在一起 相信我
you'll be the casualty.
你会变成牺牲品的
What exactly do you think that you can do to me?
你觉得你自己能把我怎么样啊
I'm America's sweetheart, remember?
我可是美国甜心 记得吗
My tear-stained face will be on the cover of every tabloid.
我痛哭流涕的脸会登上所有小报的封面
I'll tell anyone who will listen
我会告诉每个愿意听的人
my husband seduced the maid
我丈夫勾搭女佣
while our baby was asleep in the next room.
而我们的孩子就在隔壁房♥间睡觉
Once I'm done,
一旦这么做了
you'll be the most hated man in show business.
你就会成为演艺圈最遭人恨的人
Your career as daytime TV's nicest doctor will be over.
你日间电视最佳医生的生涯就会结束了
I don't care about that.
我不在乎这个
Do you care about our son?
那你在乎我们的儿子吗
Because I also plan on moving to Europe
我还打算带上塔科
and taking Tucker with me.
跟我一起搬去欧洲
I will not allow that. I will fight you in court.
我不会准你这么做的 官司打到底
And you'll lose.
但你打不赢官司
You're the scum shacking up with the maid, remember?
你是和女佣同居的人♥渣♥ 不是吗
A judge won't let you go to Europe,
法官不会准你去欧洲的
not when you're about to give birth to our brand-new baby.
因为你不久就要生孩子了
Joke's on you.
好笑的是你
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
That was just a maneuver designed to save our marriage.
这只是我为了挽救婚姻玩的把戏
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表