剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
If you leave now, we won't call the police.
如果你们现在就走 我们不会报♥警♥
I think they want our jewelry.
他们看来想抢我们的珠宝
That...I can't take.
但这一件 我收不了
Too hot to handle.
太惹眼 没法出手
This is for you, ma'am.
这是给您的 女士
Wear it well.
戴上它吧
Adrian is having a normal emotional reaction
这是艾德里经历灾难后的
to a devastating experience.
正常情绪反应
You should consider hiring a bodyguard.
你们该考虑雇一名保镖
I'm Tony Bishara,
我是托尼·比沙拉
and I look forward to protecting you and your husband.
我很期待能保护您和您的丈夫
I'm not coming back home. Where do you plan on staying?
我不回家 那你准备住哪里
Hi, there.
您好
I understand you're looking for a maid?
请问是您要聘佣人吗
Hey. You must be Zoila's daughter.
你好 你一定就是佐拉的女儿了
You the new pool boy? I'm Ethan.
你是新来的救生员吗 我是伊森
We will produce your album.
我们会发行你的唱片
If I pretend to be your wife.
如果我假装成你妻子的话
I'm going to propose tonight.
我今晚准备求婚
Will she still love you when she finds out what you did?
她发现你的所作所为后还会爱你吗
She better not.
她最好别发现
Hey, there.
好啊
Hello, my darling.
亲爱的 你来了
Dahlia died 15 years ago.
达利娅15年前就去世了
I think Nicholas is ready to move on.
我想尼古拉斯准备好过新生活了
Did he mention that she committed suicide?
他有提到过 她是自杀的吗
Ms. Falta, you are released in good faith.
法尔塔女士 你现在无罪释放
Hello, Mrs. Peri.
你好 佩里太太
I really thought you were deported.
我真心以为你被驱逐出境了
Is Mr. Spence here?
斯宾思先生在吗
I'd like to see him, too.
我也想见见他
Well, you're in a good mood.
你心情不错
I have great news and amazing news.
我有个好消息 还有个更好的消息
Okay. I'm all ears.
好的 我洗耳恭听
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Spence and I have been having sex every day.
我和斯宾思每天都做♥爱♥
I should be knocked up by now.
我现在应该怀孕了
Well, I can start you on fertility drugs if you like,
如果你想 我可以给你开生育药物
but what's the rush?
但干嘛这么着急
Let's just say it's better for my marriage if I'm pregnant.
这样说吧 我怀孕了对我的婚姻有好处
Now...
现在...
Shoot me up with everything you got.
你有什么全都给我打上吧
Just had my first visit with the OB.
我刚刚和产科医生进行了第一次碰面
Doc says I won't be showing for a while.
医生说我这一阵子还不会显怀
Lucky me.
真幸运
What's wrong?
怎么了
I had an affair with Rosie.
我和罗西发生婚外情了
It's not just a one-time thing. I'm in love with her.
并不是一♥夜♥情♥ 我爱上她了
And I need to be with her.
我要跟她在一起
I want a divorce.
我想要离婚
We're having a baby, Spence.
我们就要有孩子了 斯宾思
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
I know the timing is rotten,
我知道这时机不好
but the truth is, our marriage has been over for a long time,
但事实是 我们的婚姻早已经结束了
and we both deserve to be happy.
我们俩都应该过得幸福
I just want to thank you.
我想要谢谢你
You're doing me a huge favor.
你这是帮了我一个大忙
You're helping me stay in America.
你帮我留在了美国
I should thank you.
是我应该感谢你
And I will take wonderful care of your family.
我会好好照顾你的家人的
Oh, well, mostly, you'll be taking care of my Uncle Ken.
你主要是照顾肯叔叔
He recently had a stroke, but I'm sure
他最近中风发作了 但我确定
that his wife and daughter will need some help, as well.
他的妻女也需要帮助
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Aren't you going inside?
你不进去吗
Oh, no. I'm not going in there.
不 我不进去了
Why not?
为什么不
You'll see.
你会知道的
So, your husband doesn't talk?
这么说你丈夫不能说话
Not since the stroke, and...I'm his daughter.
他中风后就不能说了 而且 我是他女儿
I'm his wife.
我是他妻子
I married Kenny two years ago.
我是两年前嫁给肯尼的
Should I call you Mrs. Miller?
我该叫您米勒太太吗
I'm just Didi.
叫我迪迪就好
But you can call her Miss Miller.
你可以叫她米勒小姐
She's never been married, and she's 40.
她一直没有结婚 都40岁了
Call me Lucinda.
叫我露辛达就行
And you can also call her Ambrosia.
你可以叫她安布罗西亚
That was your name at the strip club, wasn't it --
你在脱衣舞俱乐部就是叫这个 不是吗
Ambrosia?
安布罗西亚
So, Rosie, this is your little boy.
罗西 这是你的儿子
Does he speak English?
他会说英语吗
Almost.
基本会
He's learning new words every day.
他每天都在学新词
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗
Maybe once Ken gets better, but there's no rush.
等肯好一些吧 不着急
I've got time.
我有时间
I hope you do have a baby.
我真希望你有孩子
They'll never let her adopt
她之前因持有毒品而被逮捕
with that arrest for drug possession.
他们不会允许她收养孩子的
What did the cops catch you with -- ecstasy?
警♥察♥抓到你持有什么来着 摇♥头♥丸♥吗
Mama, que es ecstasy?
妈妈 摇♥头♥丸♥是什么[西语]
No, no, no.
不不不
You don't need to learn that word.
你不需要学那个单词
Could you show us to our room now?
现在能带我们去我们的房♥间吗
Sure. Follow me.
当然 跟我来
Hey, papito.
走吧 宝贝
You know, Rosie, Lucinda and I are not always like this.
罗西 我和露辛达不总是这样
Okay.
好吧
Sometimes, we get nasty.
有时我们还会撕破脸皮
H-hey! That's my breakfast.
干什么呢 那是我的早餐
No, that is a heart attack wrapped in a flour tortilla.
不 这是薄面饼包着的心脏病
What did the doctor say about your cholesterol?
医生怎么说你的胆固醇来着
You know I can't hear you when I'm looking at cheese.
我现在眼里只有奶酪 根本听不到你说什么
Can you hear me now?
现在能听到了吗
Hey, Mija!
喂 米娅
Is that Valentina?
是瓦伦蒂娜吗
Let me talk to her.
让我跟她说几句
Hey, your mom's here. You want to say hi?
你妈在边上 你想跟她打声招呼吗
Whatever.
随便了
Just find out where she is.
问清楚她人在哪里就行
Really?
真的吗
You're working as a maid?
你在给人家做女佣吗
What?!
什么
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
So, you're a live-in? That's good.
你是住家女佣啊 挺好的
No! That is not good!
不 不好
She's supposed to be in design school!
她应该去学设计的
What's that?
什么
She says you know the people she's working for.
她说你认识她的雇主
I do?
是吗
Evelyn and Adrian Powell?
伊芙琳和艾德里·鲍威尔
No, no, no. That's good. That's good, Mija.
不不不 挺好的 米娅
What is going on?
怎么回事
Marisol asked me to help her clean out the closet.
玛莉索让我帮她清理衣柜
Yeah, the rest of my stuff is being delivered tomorrow,
明天我的东西就都到了
so I'm gonna need more room.
腾点地方好放东西
But those are Dahlia's letters, her private things.
但这些是达利娅的私人信件 私人物品
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表