剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
To tear into rags for cleaning. Didn't you read the card?
为了让你撕成布清洁用 你没看卡片吗
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Dave seems nice, but I'd just be using him to hurt Pablo,
戴夫看起来不错 但我只是会利用他伤害帕布罗
and that doesn't seem right.
这么做似乎不合适
Zoila, this is the answer to our prayers.
佐拉 这是对我们祈祷的回应
God has sent you a handsome, successful man.
上帝为你送来一位高富帅
You can use to torture and torment your husband.
你可以用他来折磨你的丈夫
Do not reject this gift from above.
不要拒绝上天赐予你的礼物
Well...I do try to be a good catholic.
我的确努力当一名虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Oh, Dave!
戴夫
Hey, Mr. Ken.
肯先生
Sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打扰你们
but it's time for your barley soup.
该喝大麦粥了
Rosie, I cannot get over how fast he's typing.
罗西 我简直不敢相信他打字有多快
I know. His therapy's working.
我知道 他的治疗起作用了
Here we go.
来喝粥
Must be nice to finally know what my uncle's thinking.
终于能知道我叔叔的想法一定很棒
Yes. We have a lot of fun.
是啊 我们很开心
Well, I think what you've done for him is amazing.
你为他所做的事真是太了不起了
If I could show my appreciation
我能有空请你共进晚餐
by taking you out to dinner sometime...?
以表谢意吗
You don't got to do that.
你没必要这么客气
I want to. You -- you work so hard.
我想这样做 你 你工作很辛苦
Not really.
也没有
I-I like to take care of people.
我喜欢照顾人
But thank you.
但还是谢谢你的好意
Well, it was -- it was just a thought.
这 这只是一个想法啦
I-I-I should get back to work.
我 我得回去工作了
Um, I'll... see you two later.
回头见
So, you ready for more soup?
你想再喝点粥吗
Why am I stupid?
我为什么傻
I know.
我知道
But I can't date Mr. Reggie.
但我不能和雷吉先生约会
No.
不
Your nephew's very handsome.
你的外甥很帅
I am very busy.
我太忙了
I have to take care of you and my son and this house.
我要照顾你 我的儿子和整个房♥子
What do I need a man for?
我要男人干嘛
Mr. Kenneth!
肯尼思先生
You got naughty fingers.
你的手指真淘气
So, this is a fun date, right?
这次约会很有趣 对吧
You, me, a couple of overpriced lattes.
你和我再加上两杯定价过高的拿铁
Eh. It's all right.
还行
You're still making me work for it. Okay.
你还是在让我努力啊 好吧
I guess I'll have to haul out some sexist compliments.
我♥干♥脆说一些带有性别歧视的夸赞好了
Like what?
比如呢
Like "You're gorgeous."
比如"你美极了"
Shut up. You are.
闭嘴 你确实很美
Why aren't you a model?
你为什么不去做模特
Because I...don't want to wear clothes for a living.
因为我 不想靠穿衣服为生
I want to design them.
我想设计衣服
Oh. S-so you're into fashion?
所以你对时尚很感兴趣吗
I am.
对
Well, cool. Well, what are you designing these days?
太棒了 你最近设计了些什么
Nothing lately.
最近什么也没有
Come on.
少来了
You can't call yourself a designer
如果你没有设计作品
if you're not designing.
怎么能叫设计师呢
If you haven't noticed,
如果你没有注意到的话
cleaning a mansion takes up a lot of my time.
清理房♥子占据了我大量的时间
Play hooky tomorrow.
明天旷工吧
Mrs. Powell won't notice.
鲍威尔太太不会发现的
I have to vacuum tomorrow.
我明天要除尘
Stop making excuses.
别找借口了
You want a dream to come true? Work at it.
你想要愿望成真吗 努力去实现吧
I'll work at it when I'm ready to, okay?
我准备好了之后自然会努力 好吗
Sorry.
对不起
Just trying to encourage you.
我只是想鼓励你
So...
那
...what else can we talk about?
我们还能聊些什么呢
Well, you could tell me I'm gorgeous.
你可以说我很帅
It's sexist, but it's true.
虽然这是性别歧视 但是事实
Shut up!
少来
What are you doing? Isn't Adrian home?
你在干什么呢 艾德里安不是在家吗
He's in the bathroom.
他在卫生间
I served him cabbage for lunch.
我中午给他做了卷心菜
We've got the next hour to ourselves. Evelyn!
接下来一个小时都是我们的 伊芙琳
Trust me.
相信我
The man's bowels are nothing if not predictable.
那个男人的肠胃状况很规律
We almost got caught last time.
我们上次差点被抓现行
But I need to be with you.
但我得和你在一起
Not while Adrian is in the house.
艾德里安在这栋房♥子里的时候不行
But he's always in the house.
但他一直在房♥子里
Then you better think of a way to get him out.
那你最好想办法把他赶走
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Why?
为什么
It's been weeks since the robbery,
劫案已经好几周了
and you still seem so fragile.
你看上去还是那么脆弱
I do?
是吗
Yes.
是的
I was thinking you might benefit from a trip to Sage Creek.
我觉得如果你能去香草溪一趟会大有裨益
Sage Creek? That's a looney bin.
香草溪 那可是疯人院
Slash health resort.
也是疗养胜地
It's filled with crazy people.
那里全是疯子
Charming eccentrics...
迷人的古怪之人
Like yourself -- recovering from various traumas.
像你一样 从各种创伤中恢复着
But my therapist thinks I'm making great progress here.
但我的心理医生说我在这儿就已经有很大进步了
You know, I've started to hate my mother.
我已经开始恨我的妈妈了
Don't you think you might hate her
你不觉得在一个温泉浴池一样的地方
more quickly in a spa-like setting?
你会更快地恨她吗
No. I need to be home, with you.
不 我得在家 和你在一起
You give me strength and stability.
你给了我力量 让我安心
Hell, if I had my way,
该死的 如果按我的意思
we'd spend every waking moment together.
我们醒着的每一分一秒都要在一起
What have you been up to?
你在忙什么呢
Nothing much.
没什么
Just...making plans for the wedding.
就是在计划婚礼
So much to get done.
有好多事情要做
We still have to set a date...
我们要确定时间
...and book a church...
预定教堂
and get a prenup.
立婚前协议
No, we already talked about that.
我们已经谈过了
We don't need a prenup.
我们不需要婚前协议
See, I think we do.
我觉得有必要
What?
什么
I want you to know that I don't care about your money.
我想告诉你 我不在乎你的钱
I already know that. How could you?
我知道 你怎么知道
We only dated for three months before you proposed.
你求婚前我们才交往三个月啊
And I could tell you're not a gold digger.
我能看出你不是拜金女
Or so you think.
这是你想当然
Gold diggers hide their agendas.
拜金女会掩盖她的计划
This could be the long con, my friend.
可能是放长线钓大鱼 我的朋友
Maybe I'm out to play you for everything you're worth.
或许我是为了钱欺骗你呢
What is happening here?
这是怎么回事
I'm just trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你
Yeah, but I trust you completely.
但我完全信任你啊
See, that is the kind of attitude
就是这种不管不顾的态度
that gets men taken to the cleaners!
最后会让男人倾家荡产
Why are you yelling? Because you need to protect yourself!
你喊什么 气你不知道保护自己
From you? Yes!
要我戒备你 对
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表