剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.
参与这个男人和这个女人的结婚仪式
Do you, Nicholas, take this woman
你 尼古拉斯 愿意接受这个女人
for better or for worse, for richer...
无论是好是坏 无论富贵...
Tell me.
告诉我
Is she...?
她是不是...
She's dead.
她死了
Oh, dear god.
天啊
I didn't mean for this to happen.
我不是故意的
You have to believe me.
你得相信我
Ethan, go back to the car.
伊森 回到车里
Now!
快去
W-- what are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥
I can't go to jail. My son needs me.
我不能坐牢 我儿子需要我
You should have thought of that before threw her off a bridge.
你从桥上推下她时应该想到这点的
I --
我
Don't be stupid.
别做傻事
This is the perfect time to strike a bargain.
这时候正好做笔交易
A bargain?
交易
If you keep your mouth shut, I'd be inclined to do the same.
如果你闭嘴 我也会如此
What is it you think you know?
你觉得自己知道什么
Dahlia told me everything --
达利娅告诉了我一切
What happened, how you covered it up.
发生的事 你是如何掩盖的
It'd be your word against mine.
会是我俩各执一词
I wouldn't be so sure of that.
我可不大确定
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Provide for me and my son for the rest of our lives.
为我和我儿子提供生计
In exchange, I won't tell your friends and neighbors
作为交换 我不会告诉你朋友和邻居
you're a murderer.
你是个杀人犯
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
She jumped.
她自己跳下来的
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妇
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表