剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Go to rehab. When you get back...
去戒酒吧 等你回来的时候
I will be here waiting for you.
我会在这里等你
Morning. Oh, crap.
早啊 糟了
Dad says you two are getting back together.
老爸说你们俩又和好了
Your father's confused.
你♥爸♥弄错了
We're going to Paris?
我们要去巴黎了吗
You said you always wanted to see it.
你说一直都很想去看看
So, you'd rather be with Javier?
所以你宁愿和哈维尔在一起吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Someone is willing to give me a kidney?
有人自愿捐给我一个肾吗
Who is this angel?
这位天使是谁
He's married to your maid.
他是你的女佣的丈夫
I'm his legal guardian.
我才是他的法定监护人
Mr. Kenneth has taken back
肯叔叔收回了
his power of attorney.
你的代理权
I am gonna see to it
我会保证
you are thrown out of this country.
你会被赶出这个国家
Oh, my god! You shot him!
天啊 你打中了他
I hope you're not gonna say anything to the cops.
我希望你不会对警♥察♥告密
I already told the police everything I know.
我已经告诉了警♥察♥我知道的一切
We have to get rid of Valentina.
我们得把瓦伦蒂娜处理掉
Been 15 years since he died.
她去世15年了
Have you forgiven me yet?
你原谅我了吗
You took your eyes off of him.
你没看好他
You let that car plow right into him.
你让那辆车径直撞向了他
Maybe you did kill someone.
可能你真的杀人了
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Maybe she had some physical proof of what he did.
可能她手里有他罪行的物证吧
Do you know where she was staying?
你知道她生前住的地方吗
This silver key isn't mine.
这把银色的钥匙不是我的
Opal's bank.
奥珀尔的银行
Oh, my god.
天呐
Hey. It's time.
时间到了
Uh, I'll be right there.
我马上过去
What the hell was inside that safe deposit box?
那个银行保险箱里到底有什么东西
You've been crying for the last two hours.
之前两个小时你一直在哭
I'll tell you later.
我以后再告诉你
Today is about Rosie.
今天的焦点是罗西
This is so nice of you guys, taking me out for lunch.
你们人真好 带我出来吃饭
We thought you deserved a nice meal
我们觉得你应该在一家豪华饭店
in a fancy restaurant for a change.
享受顿大餐来换换心情
You've been through so much.
你经历了太多了
You know, this could be
你们知道 这可能是
my last meal in this country.
我在这个国家吃的最后一顿饭了
No, I'm sure you'll find a way
不会 我相信你肯定能找到
to clear up your immigration problems.
解决你移♥民♥麻烦的方法
How?
怎么做
The hearing is next week,
下个星期举♥行♥听证会
and Reggie threw away all of my documents.
而雷吉把我所有的材料都扔了
Well, I guess we just have to hope for a miracle.
看来我们得祈祷奇迹发生了
Oh, no!
不好
It's closed.
关门了
Hmm. For a private event. Wonder what it could be.
有私人活动 真想知道是什么活动
I'm certainly curious.
我好好奇
Me too.
我也是
Let's crash. Nice!
让我们溜进去看看 好呀
Girls!
姑娘们
We can't do this!
我们不能这么做
Come on.
拜托
We'll get in trou...ble.
我们会惹上麻烦的
Spence?
斯宾思
I thought you were in rehab.
我以为你在康复中心呢
Oh, he's done with all that.
他的治疗已经结束了
Now he has something he wants to ask you.
现在他有些事想问你
So...it's just the two of us for lunch?
所以 只有我们两个一起吃中饭吗
Oh, no. Someone else will be joining us.
不是 还有人要加入我们
Hey, buddy.
伙计
Miguel?
米格尔
You're supposed to be with Valentina.
你应该跟瓦伦蒂娜待在一起
Oh, I couldn't do this without him.
我要做的事没有他可不行
Do what?
做什么
Wait.
等下
This isn't just to keep me from getting deported, is it?
你不是为了避免我被驱逐出境才这么做的吧
I let you get away from me once,
我让你离开过我一次
and I don't want that to happen again.
我不会再让这种事发生
I can't see anything. What's going on?
我什么都看不见 怎么样了
Spence is down on one knee.
斯宾思单膝跪下了
Is Rosie crying?
罗西在哭吗
Buckets.
泪流成河
Oh, my god! He's putting the ring on her finger!
我的天 他给她戴上了戒指
Marriage is exciting, isn't it?
婚姻真是让人兴奋 对吧
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是啊 确实如此
Now if you'll both excuse me,
现在我得失陪了
I have to go turn my husband in to the police.
我要去警♥察♥那举报我丈夫
Evelyn?
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
伊芙琳
I said, can you remember
我说 你记不记得
the last time we were this happy?
上次我们这么开心是什么时候
Not really.
不记得
Why are you so sentimental?
你怎么这么多愁善感
Is it because of our anniversary?
是因为快到我们的结婚纪念日了吗
Of course.
当然了
Tomorrow night,
到明晚
we will have been married for 25 years.
我们的婚姻就整整25年了
I keep wondering, how in God's name did we manage
我一直在想 我们的婚姻到底是怎么做到
to outlast so many other couples?
比其他那么多人的都长久的
I think it's our sense of humor.
我觉得是因为我们俩都很有幽默感
Oh, I was going to credit
不 我觉得是因为
our high tolerance for adultery and perversion.
我们对通奸和性变♥态♥行为有很高的容忍♥力
Either way...
不管怎样...
Mr. Powell! Mr. Powell!
鲍威尔先生 鲍威尔先生
Ah! Someone has good news.
有人有好消息啊
I just got off the phone with Bruno.
我刚跟布鲁诺通过电♥话♥
I got the internship.
我拿到实习机会了
Outstanding! Congratulations.
太好了 恭喜
I'm feeling excluded. Could someone fix that?
我是被你们抛弃了吗 什么情况
Your husband helped me get a job with Bruno De Luca.
你丈夫帮我在布鲁诺·德·卢卡那边找到工作了
The fashion designer?
那个时装设计师吗
Mr. Powell sent him my drawings,
鲍威尔先生把我的设计给他看了
and Mr. De Luca loved them.
德·卢卡先生很喜欢
Bruno offered her an internship in Manhattan this summer.
今年夏天布鲁诺在曼哈顿给她提供了一个实习职位
And Mr. Powell says I can stay in your apartment while I'm there.
鲍威尔先生说我在曼哈顿时可以住你们的公♥寓♥
So, our maid will be living in our $10 million penthouse.
我们的女佣要住我们价值一千万美金的房♥子了
The neighbors will be thrilled!
邻居一定会高兴坏了
Oh, Mr. Powell, thank you so much.
鲍威尔先生 太谢谢你了
It was my pleasure.
客气了
Well, I have to get the laundry done, so...
我还得去洗衣服 先过去了
You and Valentina seem to have grown quite close.
你跟瓦伦蒂娜变得很亲密了啊
What?
什么
I said I'm going to Rodeo
我说我要去罗德奥取
to pick up your anniversary gift.
送给你的纪念日礼物
I can't believe it -- 25 years.
真不敢相信 整整25年
How did we do it?
我们究竟是怎么做到的
It certainly is a mystery.
这绝对是个难解之谜啊
Well, that's quite a story, Mrs. Deering.
真是个精彩的故事啊 迪林太太
How'd you piece it all together?
你是怎么想明白的
I found this newspaper clipping yesterday.
昨天我发现了这份剪报
And this cloth.
还有这块布
According to the date on the clipping,
根据这份剪报的时间
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表