剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Get down on the ground!
趴在地上
Oh, my god. You shot him!
天啊 你打中了他
It was an accident. I didn't see him!
那是场意外 我没看见他
Can I help you?
请问有什么事吗
I...heard about... Mr. Rubio being killed.
我 听说... 卢比奥先生被害
I'm so sorry.
对不起
In a sad twist, one young fan attempted suicide
一个悲伤的小插曲 一个年轻的歌♥迷在卢比奥
outside Rubio's Beverly Hills home.
比佛利山庄的家门前自杀未遂
I was thinking you might benefit from a trip to Sage Creek.
我觉得如果你能去香草溪一趟会大有裨益
Sage Creek? That's a looney bin.
香草溪 那可是疯人院
Goodbye, my darling.
再见 亲爱的
How soon until we go in and take off our clothes?
我们还要多久能进去脱♥光♥光啊
we should wait until his car leaves the driveway.
我们该等他的车驶出车道后
I know Dahlia killed herself.
我知道达利娅自杀的事了
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
I never told you
没跟你说实话
'cause I was worried I'd scare you off.
是因为我怕吓着你
No more secrets.
有事不要再瞒着我
So, your husband doesn't talk?
这么说你丈夫不能说话
I'm his daughter.
我是他女儿
No, I'm at a job interview, to be a maid.
不 我在面试女佣呢
Your resume is very impressive.
你的简历令人印象非常深刻
Thank you.
谢谢你
Why didn't you tell your mother you were home?
你回来了为什么不告诉你母亲
Didn't you know she convinced Remi
你不知道就是她说服雷米
to go to the Congo without me?
扔下我一个人去刚果的吗
You should be in school, making something of your life.
你该去学校 有所作为
You're trying to control me.
你在试图掌控我
Now, please, go back to your life and let me have mine.
拜托 过你的日子去 我的生活我做主
What about your, your friend from the Congo?
你刚果的朋友呢
He's in the Congo.
他在刚果
How's he doing?
他怎么样
Not well.
不大好
And I'm starting to get worried.
我开始担心了
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
We're sending Remi home on the next plane.
我们让雷米乘坐下一班飞机回家
Oh, my god.
天呐
Look, I'm supposed to be cleaning.
我应该在做清洁的
Then start with me. I'm very dirty.
从清洁我开始吧 我很脏
I'd suggest a cold shower.
我建议你去洗个冷水澡
Only if you take one with me.
你跟我一起洗我就洗
Okay. I'll stop.
好吧 我不说了
You know, you can't blame a guy
但你不能因为一个男生
for wanting to make out with his girlfriend.
想和自己女朋友亲热而怪他
Did I use the "G" word too soon?
我过早用"女朋友"这个词了吗
No. It's nice.
不 这很好
Most guys want to keep it casual forever.
大部分男生想要永远保持暧昧
Oh, no.
不
I'm way past casual.
我绝不是暧昧
I'm...you know...
我...
feeling stuff.
有所感觉
So am I.
我也是
Which is why I want you to take a cold shower.
所以我让你去洗冷水澡
I'm serious. I'm crazy about you.
我是认真的 我为你感到疯狂
Well, good.
很好
That's what I expect from my boyfriend.
我期望我男朋友这样
Just so you know,
你得知道
you have made me the happiest pool boy in the world.
你让我成为了世界上最幸福的救生员
Mrs. Delatour?
德拉图太太...
I need you to come with me now.
你得马上跟我来
What's wrong?
怎么了
Remi's back.
雷米回来了
From Africa?
从非洲回来了
He's very sick.
他病得很重
They brought him home in an ambulance.
他们用救护车把他送回来的
He's not in a hospital? No.
他没在医院 没有
I want the best for Remi, so I've hired top doctors
我希望雷米得到最好的 所以我雇了顶尖医生
and private nurses to look after him.
还有私人护士看护他
You know, his first words were, "Where's Valentina?
你知道吗 他的第一句话是"瓦伦蒂娜在哪儿
I need her."
我需要她"
He said that?
他这么说的吗
Oh, don't be sad, darling.
别难过 亲爱的
He's getting better.
他会好起来的
And the best part of all...
最好的是...
we have our Remi back.
我们的雷米回来了
Now, come on.
走吧
Rosie!
罗西
What's wrong, Miss Lucinda?
出什么事了 露辛达小姐
I am trying to work here, but I can't concentrate
我在工作呢 但我没法集中注意力
because that boy of yours is trying to run me down!
因为你儿子想要撞到我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Miguel is just excited to have a new toy.
米格尔只是很激动有了新玩具
Well, I don't know why you gave him one so expensive.
我不知道你为什么给他买♥♥了一个这么贵的玩具
He's just gonna end up breaking the damn thing.
他早晚会弄坏的
I didn't buy it for Miguel.
这不是我给米格尔买♥♥的
Your father did.
是你♥爸♥爸买♥♥的
You gave her little boy a present?
你给她孩子买♥♥了个礼物
Your father loves children.
你父亲很爱孩子
Well, that's a candy-coated lie if I ever heard one.
这真是个糖衣包裹的谎言
I'm sorry Miguel bothered you.
我很抱歉米格尔打扰到你了
It's okay, Rosie.
没关系 罗西
Just tell him not to race the car in the house.
让他不要在屋里到处跑玩具车就行
And you...
还有你
...stop being so nice to people you're not related to.
不要再对没什么关系的人那么好了
You're staring at me.
你盯着我♥干♥嘛
I can't help it.
情不自禁
You make me happy.
你让我很幸福
I want to buy you something.
我要给你买♥♥点东西
Oh, you don't have to do that.
不用这样
I know, but I want to celebrate our relationship.
我知道 但是我想庆祝我们的关系
It's such a surprise for me
我没想到
to be with someone so virile and masculine.
能跟你这么爷们的人在一起
You are a real man, Tony Bishara.
你是真男人 托尼·比沙拉
Let me buy you something pretty.
我给你买♥♥点好东西吧
I don't want anything.
我什么都不要
What an adorable fib.
真是个可爱的谎言
Everybody wants something.
谁都有想要的东西
Well...
不过
There is one thing I want,
确实有件东西我想要
and it wouldn't cost you a cent.
而且不会花你一分钱
Let me move into the main house.
让我搬进主宅住吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, you have all those lovely rooms.
主宅里房♥间那么多
And I don't have much space in here.
这里太小了
It is a bit cozy, yes, but it is also very private.
这里是不大 但是很隐秘啊
How about the third floor?
三楼怎么样
No one will ever find us there.
在那里绝对不会有人发现我们
Valentina might start to suspect.
瓦伦蒂娜也许会起疑心的
I'll be discreet.
我会小心
Come on.
好不好
No. No!
不 不行
We're not changing the living arrangements.
不能改变住宿安排
Evelyn, I'm not some dog you can keep in a cage.
伊芙琳 我不是条你可以关在笼子里的狗
Please. I respect you completely.
别这样 我很尊重你
I'm going to the house to get us some champagne.
我去屋里拿瓶香槟
Stay.
不要乱跑哦
I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me.
太谢谢你了 这对我意义重大
Absolutely. I'll make sure he has fun.
不用客气 我会好好照顾他的
You have a safe trip.
你路上小心
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表