剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
or sit over there.
要么你就坐那边去
So, what do I do about Miss Lucinda?
我该拿露辛达小姐怎么办呢
You made your feelings known. I think it's over.
你告诉了她你的感受 我觉得这事结束了
Until the next time Miguel is naughty.
直到米格尔下次再调皮
You think she'd spank him again?
你觉得她还会打我儿子屁♥股♥
No. She'll just fire you.
不 她会直接炒了你
It's her house.
这可是她家
She doesn't have to put up with kids who misbehave.
她犯不着被熊孩子闹得心烦
I just wish I knew what was up with her.
我要是能知道她的问题是什么就好了
Miss Lucinda is angry about something,
露辛达小姐在为什么事发火
and it's not my son.
肯定不是因为我儿子
This other guy made me wear heels and walk on his back.
还有一个男的 他让我穿着高跟在他背上踩
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
I'm moving in.
我要搬进来
Didn't we discuss this?
我们不是谈过这个话题了吗
We did.
没错
You told me to stay in the pool house.
你要我住在泳池房♥里
And yet, here you are,
而现在你却在这里
putting your boxer shorts in my chiffonier.
把自己的短裤塞进我的小衣橱里
I think, in the long term, you'll prefer this arrangement.
我认为 长远来看 你会更喜欢这一安排的
Since when do you decide what I'd prefer?
什么时候该由你决定我喜欢什么了
You're an employee.
你不过是个雇员
An employee who gives you orgasms.
还是个能让你高♥潮♥的雇员
I'm not saying you don't go the extra mile,
我的意思不是不允许你有出格之举
But it doesn't entitle you to be disrespectful.
但这并不意味着你可以不尊重我
You were right when you said I was a real man.
当你说我是个真男人时 你是对的
And like all real men, I have needs.
和所有的真男人一样 我也有需求
If I waited for someone to hand them to me, well...
要是我就这么等着天上掉馅饼
you wouldn't find me so sexy and irresistible.
你哪还会觉得我魅力十足 无可抗拒
I think you're overestimating the power of your abs.
我觉得你对你的腹肌高估过头了
This is what strength looks like, Evelyn.
这就是力量的体现 伊芙琳
You'll come to appreciate it in time.
你慢慢会欣赏我的力量的
So this is the price I pay for passion?
所以说这就是我为激♥情♥付出的代价了
It is.
没错
But I'm worth it.
但我可是相当值价的
When does my uncle get home?
我舅舅什么时候回家
Oh, not till late. He's shooting a commercial.
他估计很晚才能回来了 他正在拍摄广♥告♥呢
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚有什么安排
Are you kidding? It's Friday night.
还用问吗 现在可是周五晚上
I've got crazy plans.
我有好多疯狂的计划呢
Gonna drink tea and write in my therapy journal.
不光是喝茶 我还要完成我的诊疗日志
Why don't you call some friends and have them come over?
为什么不叫几个朋友过来聚聚呢
My uncle wouldn't like that.
我舅舅不会乐意的
No! He wants you to have a good time.
怎么会 他希望你能玩痛快点
We both do.
我们都这么想
In that case, I'll see who's around.
那好 我看看有没有谁有空的
Great.
太好了
I'll go to the store and go get you some chips and dip.
我去商店给你们带些零食回来
Can I just say,
我只想说
you're... super-cool and fun and really nice.
你人可真是太好了
Nothing about my looks?
就不夸下我的长相
Okay.
得
I'm so glad we did this.
能在一起聚聚真是太令人高兴了
I knew you two would hit it off.
我就知道你们两个肯定能一拍即合
Are you kidding me? I love this guy.
那还用说 我爱死这家伙了
He keeps re-filling my glass.
他帮我续酒就没停过
I like my guests to feel relaxed.
我喜欢我的客人觉得很放松
So, Marisol, we should start talking about the book tour.
玛莉索 我们该谈谈巡回签售会的事了
Already?
这么快
It's never too early to start planning.
早点计划总是好的
Well, now, what exactly is a book tour?
稍等 巡回签售会是什么
Marisol and I would go on the road for a few weeks,
玛莉索和我将出去几周
do some book signings, interviews --
办些签售 采访
You know, that sort of stuff.
你知道 这一类的活动
Yeah, just the two of you... out on the road.
就你们俩... 在外面
Hey, I haven't seen your wife in months. How's Ingrid?
我几个月没见到你妻子 英格丽最近怎么样
Not exactly sure.
不好说
We only speak through attorneys these days.
我们这段时间主要是通过律师来往
Attorneys?
律师
Yeah, I didn't want to mention it,
是啊 我并不是太想提到这事
But I'm getting divorced.
事实上 我们要离婚了
Oh. So you're about to be single.
这么说你要单身了
Isn't there a chance you two could work it out?
你们就没办法复合吗
You seem so devoted to each other.
你们是那么地深爱彼此
Yeah, I got caught red-handed.
我被抓了现场
There was this gorgeous writer.
那是一位很漂亮的作家
We were in Chicago together.
我们一起在芝加哥
On a book tour? Good guess.
一起参加巡回签售会吗 机智
And one thing led to another and...
你来我往 顺理成章
You know how it goes.
你明白是怎么回事
I do.
我懂
I really do.
我真懂
Kim, don't you think you've had enough?
金姆 你不觉得你喝多了吗
No, I can still feel my liver.
我肝还没问题
So, hey, now that you're single,
既然你现在单身
you'll probably want to start dating, huh?
也想找个伴了吧
Yeah, yeah. If you know anyone...
没错 如果你认识谁...
Oh! There's a woman at my gym --
有个跟我一起健身的女人
very sweet, blond.
是个金发甜妞哦
Yeah, I'm sick of sweet blondes.
我受够金发甜妞了
I want a brunette, you know?
我想找个褐色皮肤的女人
Someone spicy and ethnic, like you.
火♥辣♥的异族女人 就像你
Nick, you don't know how lucky you are
尼克 你不知道你能与她相伴
to have swept this one up.
有多么幸运
And you don't know how lucky you are to still have that hand.
而你不知道你能摸她的手有多么幸运
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Excuse me! Where's Ty?
打扰一下 泰人呢
Who?
谁
Ty?
泰
Did you get the chips?
买♥♥到薯条了吗
What is going on?
这怎么回事
I said you could have a few friends over!
我只说你可以请几个朋友来
I only texted four people.
我只给四个人发了短♥信♥
There's more than four people here!
这里可不只四个人
Well, word got out, and at first, I was angry,
消息传得快 刚开始我很生气
but...
但...
now I just feel popular.
我现在觉得很受欢迎
Oh. I'm glad you had fun.
你开心过了就好
Because this party's over!
聚会就要结束了
Carmen...
卡门
Please don't make me send people home.
求你别赶他们走
I'll be humiliated.
我会很丢脸的
Oh, you'll get over it.
你会挺过来的
Maybe.
也许吧
Unless I get depressed again.
或者我又抑郁了
And then... who knows what I'll do.
然后...谁知道我会做什么
You did not just threaten that.
你居然敢这样威胁我
Look, I'm having fun.
我现在玩得很开心
That's what you and uncle Spence wanted, right?
这就是你和斯宾思舅舅想要的 不是吗
Hey, there.
你好
There's a party going on next door,
我隔壁在开派对
and it's so very loud.
非常吵
Do you have any policemen close by?
附近有警♥察♥吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
You haven't returned my calls.
你没回我电♥话♥
I've had a lot on my mind.
我最近心事太多
Look, I-I get it.
听着 我懂
You and Remi were really serious,
你和雷米是认真的
and you've only known me for a few weeks.
你又只认识我几个礼拜
So if...
所以如果...
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表