剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
He's supposed to be on top of things.
他本该处理好这些事的[在...身上]
Oh, he is.
有的
You must miss Rosie something fierce.
你肯定想念狂野的罗西了
As a matter of fact, I do.
其实是的
You and me... we both got to tap that.
我俩都有幸上了她
Did you get all that?
你全都拍下来了吗
Every frame.
每一帧都拍下来了
I've never seen him like this.
我从没见过他这样
That's the beauty of pictures.
这就是照片的美好之处
They don't lie.
它们不会撒谎
You have a date? He's making me dinner.
你要去约会吗 他要给我做晚饭
I could take you on a tour later.
我一会儿可以带你转转
I just had my bedroom redone.
我刚翻新了卧室
I've been dying to show it off.
一直很想炫耀一番
Your bedroom?
你的卧室吗
And it's nice to know how you feel about me.
能知道你对我是怎样的感觉很好
He kissed you? You know, I was being really nice to him.
他亲了你 我说了一些好话来感谢他
And he misunderstood.
然后他就想歪了
I already have a boyfriend.
我已经有男朋友了
Who is it?
是谁
He's a celebrity.
他是个名人
Oh, I just got off the phone with Rosie.
我刚和罗西打完电♥话♥
She's -- she's furious with me.
她很生我的气
Oh, Spence.
斯宾思
I know Dahlia's affair was with Opal.
我知道达利娅和奥珀尔有私情
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
I can no longer live
我无法再忍♥受
under the same roof as that woman!
和那女人在同一屋檐下生活
What's this? A severance check.
这是什么 一张辞退费支票
Now, that is more than generous.
那已经很大方了
And Ethan's still in my will.
我的遗嘱里还有伊森
He won't get that money until you're dead.
你死后他才会得到那笔钱
Hello.
喂
I'm his fiance. Why?
我是他的未婚妻 怎么了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Mom!
妈妈
Mom! My car's gone.
妈 我的车不见了
It's 6:00 in the morning. Lower your voice.
大清早的 能小点声吗
I parked it in the driveway last night, but now it's gone.
昨晚我把车停在车道上了 可现在不见了
What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm calling the police.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
The car wasn't stolen.
你的车没被偷
I needed it for something.
我借用了一下
What?
什么
Opal!
奥珀尔
What's wrong? The police called.
怎么了 警♥察♥打电♥话♥来了
Nicholas was hit by a car.
尼古拉斯被车撞了
Oh, my lord!
天哪
He went for a run last night.
他昨晚出去跑步
He didn't have his I.D. on him.
没带身份证
That's why they didn't call sooner.
所以警♥察♥现在才打电♥话♥来
Is Nick all right?
尼克没事吧
They're not sure.
他们不确定
I need to get to the hospital.
我得去医院看看
Let me take you.
我送你去吧
You shouldn't be driving right now. Thank you.
你现在不适合开车 谢谢
Mom?
妈妈
Why do you look so exhausted?
你为什么看起来这么累
Perhaps because I begin so many of my days
可能是因为很多个早上
with conversations like this.
都要进行这种对话吧
No, seriously, I'm concerned.
别闹 我是认真的 我担心你
Is the mattress in your room comfortable?
你房♥间里的床垫还舒服吗
It must be -- I'm on it eight hours a night.
肯定啊 我每晚在上面待八个小时呢
Yes, but are those hours spent sleeping?
是 但是八个小时你都在睡觉吗
Are you asking if I have insomnia?
你是在问我是不是失眠吗
Well, of course. What else could I mean?
当然了 要不然是什么意思
Uh, Mrs. Powell.
鲍威尔太太
I've reset the code.
密♥码♥已经重设好了
So, if there's nothing else --
如果没有其它事了的话...
Oh, not at all. Enjoy your day off.
没有了 享受休息时光吧
Oh, that's right. What exciting things do you have planned?
对 你今天有什么刺♥激♥的事要做吗
Uh, just going to run some errands.
就去办点事而已
Oh, you can't fool me -- a strapping man like you.
别逗了 你这么魁梧帅气的男人
I bet you're on your way to some scandalous tryst.
你肯定是要去跟谁秘密幽会吧
Uh, afraid not.
不是的
Um, the truth is I'm not seeing anybody right now.
说实话 我现在没女朋友
Well, why not?
怎么会没有呢
You could have any woman you wanted.
只要是女人 你拿下谁都易如反掌啊
Don't you agree, Evelyn? Hmm?
你说是吧 伊芙琳 什么
Shouldn't Tony have someone in his life --
托尼的生活中不该有个...
Someone vibrant and...young?
年轻貌美活力四射的女人吗
Would you ask Valentina to bring me some more coffee, please?
你去让瓦伦蒂娜再帮我倒杯咖啡好吗
I'll do it for you, my darling.
我去给你倒 亲爱的
He knows.
他知道了
He suspects.
他是在怀疑
But he's not sure.
但是不确定
So he'll be watching us?
那他会监视我们两个吗
Very closely.
非常密切地监视
Well, how are we going to make love?
那我们该怎么做♥爱♥呢
Quietly, I would imagine.
我想尽量静悄悄的来吧
Carmen.
卡门
Are you gonna see Rosie this week?
你这周会去和罗西见面吗
Uh, probably. Why?
可能吧 怎么了
She's not returning my calls, so I wrote her a note.
她不回我的电♥话♥ 所以我给她写了张便条
Do you think you could maybe give it to her?
你能帮我把这个给她吗
Honestly, I'd rather not.
说实话我不想帮
I don't want to make things awkward for you.
我不想让你为难
I'm just a-a man in love.
我只是个陷入了爱河的男人
Don't worry about it.
别放在心上
You've got some shaving cream on your...
你这里沾了些剃须膏
Okay.
好了
Oh, hey, buddy.
你好啊 伙计
Excited for the weekend?
到周末了 兴奋吗
Got any big plans?
有什么计划吗
Nope.
没有
Really? You should be hanging with your friends, having fun.
真的吗 你应该去找朋友玩 放松一下
If you want me out of here, just say so.
如果你想让我离开这里 直说就好
Why would I want you out of here?
为什么我会想让你离开这儿
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe you want the house all to yourself
也许你希望房♥子里只有你自己
so you can bang some chick.
这样你才能跟小妞上♥床♥
Whoa, buddy. Language.
伙计 说话文明点
Do you deny it?
你否认吗
I'm going through a divorce right now.
我现在正经历离婚
Ladies aren't really on the agenda.
女人可不在我的考虑范围内
Are you sure? Not even one special lady?
你确定 就没有一位特殊的女人
A sexy maid, perhaps?
说不定是位性感女佣
How do you know about that?
你是怎么知道的
Kind of pathetic, don't you think --
有点可悲啊 你不觉得吗
Screwing the help?
和女佣上♥床♥
Hey, you're out of line.
你太过分了
Just trying to talk man to man.
我只是想来场男人间的谈话
You got a long way to go before you're a man.
等你嘴上有毛了再自称男人吧
Zoila!
佐拉
I'm back from Dr. Kimball.
我从金博尔医生那儿回来了
Zoila?
佐拉
Zoila!
佐拉
Thank god!
谢天谢地
I thought you were dead!
我以为你死了呢
Why?
为什么
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表