剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Who was that?
那是谁
That's my sister.
我妹妹
Oh, the one who lives in Bel Air?
住在贝艾尔市的那个吗
Yeah, she's going away on a business trip for a few weeks,
对 她要出差几周
and she needs me to take care of her son.
所以让我帮忙照顾儿子
We're gonna have a kid staying here?
要有孩子来住吗
Yeah. Why?
对 怎么了
It's just, I-I hate kids.
我 我讨厌孩子
How can you hate kids?
你怎么会讨厌孩子
They spill stuff.
他们老是洒东西
That's no reason to hate them.
那也不能因为这个讨厌他们啊
Well, it is if you're a maid.
女佣就会因为这个讨厌他们
My nephew is not a child. He's 17.
我侄子不是小孩子 都17岁了
Much better. Teenagers are never messy.
好多了 青少年干净得很啊
Well, I don't have a choice.
我也没办法
He's been having some emotional problems,
他最近有点情绪问题
and my sister can't leave him alone.
我妹妹不放心让他一个人在家
Emotional problems? What does that mean?
情绪问题 什么意思
A couple of weeks ago, he tried to commit suicide.
几周前 他企图自杀
What? Uncle Spence?
什么 斯宾思舅舅
Where should I put my bags?
我的行李放哪里
Remi?
雷米
Look who I've got.
看看谁来了
Don't just stand there. Go hug him.
不要傻站着呀 快去给他个拥抱
Mom?
妈
Oh. Sorry.
不好意思
It's just like a movie.
简直就跟演电影一样
"Remi and Valentina -- together again"!
雷米和瓦伦蒂娜 又在一起了
Ignore her.
别理她
So... how are you feeling?
话说 你怎么样了
Better -- now that I'm seeing you.
见到你之后好多了
I want to apologize for what happened in Africa.
我想为非洲发生的事道歉
You don't have to do that.
不需要道歉
No, I do.
不 需要
I was selfish and insensitive.
我当时自私又迟钝
But now that I'm back...
但是既然我回来了
...I really want us to get back together, you know?
我真的很想重新跟你在一起
Start all over.
跟你重新开始
Start over?
重新开始
If you'll have me.
如果你愿意的话
We don't need to talk about this now.
现在还是先不要谈这个了
You should get your rest.
你需要休息
She's right, Remi.
她说得对 雷米
You know what the doctors said.
医生怎么说的你也知道
All right.
好
Val?
小瓦
I love you.
我爱你
Okay.
好
"Okay"?
"好"
When Remi says he loves you,
雷米说他爱你时
you say, "I love you, too," not "Okay."
你该说也爱他 不是说"好"
I don't know if I can say that.
我说不出口
Is it the beard?
是因为他的胡子吗
Because I agree -- it's terrible.
说实话我也觉得 太难看了
When the doctor sedates him, we'll shave it off.
医生给他服镇静剂后 我们就给他刮了
It's not the beard.
不是因为胡子
What, then?
那是为什么
I'm seeing someone.
我在和别人约会
Who?
谁啊
Ethan, your pool boy.
伊森 你的救生员
You're dating my pool boy?
你在和我的救生员约会
I still adore Remi. I-I do.
我还喜欢雷米 真的
But Ethan really understands me.
但伊森真的很了解我
Then I want you to stay away.
那你还是走吧
Mrs. Delatour.
德拉图太太
Remi is sick.
雷米还在生病
And hearing you've abandoned him won't help him get better.
听到你抛弃他的消息不会让他好转的
I haven't abandoned him.
我没有抛弃他
Well, you can't have them both.
你没法脚踩两只船
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Valentina was just leaving.
瓦伦蒂娜正要走呢
Okay, savor, savor. There's not a lot of them.
尝尝吧 又不是很多
All right. You're a taskmaster!
好吧 你真是个监工
Nick?!
尼克
What are you doing home?
你怎么回家了
I forgot some papers.
有些文件忘带了
Who's this?
这是谁
Kim Rampton.
金姆·兰普顿
My book editor.
我的图书编辑
I told you we were working today.
我和你说过我们今天要工作
I thought Kim was a girl.
我还以为金姆是个姑娘呢
Oh! Please don't make me relive every day of high school.
别再让我重温高中生活了
Hi. Nice to finally meet you. Likewise.
很高兴终于见到你 彼此彼此
Well, we're just working on polishing up my manuscript.
我们刚在润色我的手稿
I'm having more fun than you can imagine.
我比你想的更乐在其中
Oh, I don't know. I can imagine quite a lot.
那不一定 我很会脑补的
We still have a lot of work to do, so...
我们还有很多事要做
Say no more.
不说了
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Now, I wanted to talk to you about the last chapter.
我想和你谈谈最后一章
I know -- it's a little overwritten.
我知道 有点冗长了
Oh, it's just a bit, Miss Tolstoy.
稍微有点吧 托尔斯泰小姐
Nick, aren't you going back to the office?
尼克 你不回办公室吗
There's no need. I can read these right here.
没必要回去 我在这儿看就行
T-that won't bother you, will it?
不会打扰到你们的 是吧
Uh...I guess not.
不会的
So, how deeply should I cut?
我该删掉多少
Well, if you lose the first paragraph -- right? --
如果把第一段删掉
And then pick it back up on this page here...
然后把那段插到这一页
Right? See that? And then you could --
看到了吗 然后你可以
Hey, Kim, why don't you pull that chair over here?
金姆 你为何不把那边的椅子拉过来坐呢
Tired of me hovering over you, huh?
厌倦我站在你旁边了啊
No, no.
不 不
I just think this would be more comfortable.
我只是觉得这样更舒服
For everybody.
对大家都是
Okay...
好的
I am telling you, your editor wants to have sex with you.
我跟你说 你那编辑想和你上♥床♥
You are now officially laughable.
你真的很可笑
I can see it in his eyes, the way he touches you.
我能从他的眼睛里看出来 还有他触碰你的方式
Oh! Kim touches me like a friend.
金姆像朋友一样碰我
Yeah, who's looking for a benefit.
等着揩油的朋友
First of all, Kim is the consummate professional,
首先 金姆是名资深的专业人士
And secondly, I'm not even his type.
其次 我甚至不是他喜欢的类型
He's married to a blue-eyed blonde from Minnesota.
他娶了个明尼苏达州的金发碧眼的妹子
Well, lots of men love chocolate ice cream,
很多男人喜爱巧克力冰激凌
but every now and then, they crave vanilla.
但他们偶尔也会想要香草口味
If you're going to reduce me to a flavor,
如果你要把我归纳为某种口味
can you pick something more interesting than vanilla?
能不能选一种比香草更有趣的口味
Trust me. Kim wants more from you than scintillating prose.
相信我 金姆想从你那儿得到的不只优美的散文
Kim's agenda is meaningless unless I'm interested.
金姆的动机毫无意义 除非我感兴趣
Are you suggesting that's possible?
你是在暗示那有可能吗
And be careful how you answer.
你可想好了再回答
He makes me uncomfortable. That should matter to you.
他让我不舒服 这点对你来说应该很重要
Okay.
好吧
Tell you what -- I will invite Kim for dinner tomorrow night.
这样吧 我会邀请金姆明晚来家里吃饭
You will get to know him, see that he's harmless.
你可以了解他 看到他是无害的
You might even become friends.
你们说不定会成为朋友
Opal's off tomorrow night.
奥珀尔明晚休息
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表