剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, well.
到此为止
You're a monster.
你是个魔鬼
And yet I seem so nice in my films.
但我在电影里看起来心地善良
To recap,
再说一遍
if you see Rosie again, even one more time,
如果你还见罗西 再见一面
I will destroy you.
我就毁掉你
Got it... Mr. Spence?
懂了吗 斯宾思先生
Opal, I was hoping we could talk.
奥珀尔 我希望我们能谈谈
Did you know I'm writing a book?
你知道我正在写本书吗
It's about what I went through to get my son out of jail.
内容是我如何把我孩子从监狱里救出来
I had to work as a maid for six months,
我得做六个月的女佣
so you'd think I would remember
所以你觉得 我会记得
to respect the people who do this job.
要尊重做这行的人
You've taken such beautiful care of Dahlia's things
这些年来 你尽职尽责照看
for all these years.
达利娅的遗物
I should have spoken to you before I gave them away.
在送走以前 我是该跟你说的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was 19 when I met Dahlia.
我初遇达利娅才19岁
I was single, pregnant...
我孤苦无依 怀有身孕
and terrified.
内心恐惧
She offered to take me in and give me a job.
她接纳我 还给我工作
She was more than an employer.
她不只是个雇主
She was my friend.
她还是我的朋友
It's been 15 years since she died,
她去世15年了
and I -- I still grieve for her.
但我仍旧记挂着她
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
No.
不
I should apologize to you.
是我该向你道歉
The way I've been behaving, it's...unacceptable.
我的行为确实让人难以接受
So...maybe we can start over.
那我们重归于好吧
I would like that.
我愿意
Well, well, well.
瞧瞧
You are a difficult woman to find.
你还真是个难找的女人
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No. But I know you.
不 但我认识你
You're a thief.
你是个贼
Somebody gave this to me.
这是别人送我的
Well, now you're going to give it to me,
那你现在该送给我了
whether you like it or not.
不论你愿不愿意
Mr. Kenneth, I fixed your robe.
肯尼思先生 长袍我补好了
Now we can get you ready for your birthday dinner.
该给您准备好 去吃生日饭了
I love birthdays.
我爱生日
My favorite part is the presents.
最喜欢拆礼物的环节
I wish I knew you better
我希望更了解您
so I could give you something you'd like.
就能送您喜欢的礼物了
You know what, Mr. Kenneth?
您猜怎么着 肯尼思先生
I think I know what you'd like for your birthday.
我想我知道您愿意在生日当天穿什么了
...of getting to the bottom of this.
...对这事追根溯底
What in the world?
这怎么回事
Uncle Ken?
肯叔叔
Look at you!
瞧您这身
Rosie, did you do this?
罗西 你给他穿的吗
I thought Mr. Kenneth would like to dress up for a change.
我觉得肯尼思先生想换套衣服
That was very thoughtful.
考虑真周到
Yeah! I can't remember
是啊 我都记不得
the last time Kenny looked this nice.
肯尼上次这么帅是什么时候了
Are you done performing?
还没演够吗
Excuse me?!
你什么意思
Reggie is the executor of daddy's estate.
雷吉是爸爸的遗嘱执行人
Every time he stops by,
每次他过来
Didi turns on the waterworks to impress him.
迪迪都会眼泪汪汪 给他留好印象
You are such a liar.
你满口谎言
You could put daddy in a suit any time you want!
你想什么时候给爸爸穿西装都可以
And when was the last time you did something nice for him?
你上次为他做点好事是什么时候
I gave up my whole life for him.
我为了他放弃了我的一生
Now who's performing? Okay, ladies, please...
现在是谁在演啊 行了 女士们 请...
Rosie, go ahead and serve dinner.
罗西 去上菜
No.
不
I want to do presents first.
先拆礼物
Rosie, do as I say.
罗西 照我说的做
Rosie, this is my house. She's just an elderly guest.
罗西 这是我家 她不过是个年长的客
No one asked you, Ambrosia.
没人问你 安布洛西亚
You work for me, remember?
你为我工作 知道吗
No, she works for me.
不 她为我工作
You know, I'm sick of this. Just go to hell!
我忍♥够了 去死吧你
Back off, bitch!
滚吧 荡♥妇♥
I think that means I work for him.
这意思应该是我为他工作
Hey, Mija, what's up?
米娅 什么事
Ho-- ho-- hold on.
等...等会儿
Slow down!
慢点说
Your mother did what?
你母亲做了什么
What the hell were you thinking?!
你到底在想什么
I wanted her out of that house.
我希望她离开那栋房♥子
That's your excuse for stealing?
这就是你偷东西的借口吗
Do you want your daughter to be a maid,
你想让你女儿成为女佣
to watch while she throws her life away?
看着她抛弃她的生活吗
It's her life to throw!
那也是她的生活
I know what I'm talking about.
我知道我在说什么
I had a chance to go to college.
我有机会上大学
I thought that scholarship would always be there --
我以为奖学金一直都会在
Yeah, I know -- your life didn't turn out the way you wanted.
我知道 你的生活并不是你想要的那样
How does that justify trying to get your own daughter fired?!
但这也不是害你亲女儿被炒的理由啊
All right!
好吧
I'm sorry!
对不起
It just happened!
事情就这样发生了
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想些什么
I do.
我知道
You were thinking you could control
你想着你可以控制
everything under the sun --
世界上一切东西
The world according to Zoila...
佐拉掌管的世界
Pablo.
帕布罗
...always making us jump through your hoops.
总是让我们听你的安排
Valentina and I have been doing it for years,
瓦伦蒂娜和我一直都是这样
and we're sick of it!
我们受够了
I mean, we love you, but, god, you make us so unhappy!
我们爱你 但天啊 你让我们很不快乐
You're unhappy?
你不快乐吗
Since when?
从什么时候开始
Since as long as I can remember.
从我能记得开始
I'm taking this back to Valentina.
我去把这个还给瓦伦蒂娜
Mrs. Powell?
鲍威尔太太
I believe this belongs to you.
我想这是你的
Tony!
托尼
How in the world...?
你怎么...
I have my ways.
我有门路
Here. Allow me.
让我来
When those men broke into our home,
那些人闯入我们家时
they stole so much more than this necklace.
他们偷走的不止这条项链
They took our dignity, our sense of security...
他们夺走了我们的尊严 安全感
Now I feel like I've gotten some of those things back.
现在我觉得那些感觉又回来一些了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Oh, how can I ever repay you?
我该怎么报答你
Seeing you smile is payment enough.
看见你的微笑就是足够的报答了
"ET" has just learned
ET刚得知
that longtime couple Spence and Peri Westmore
结婚已久的斯宾思和佩里·韦斯特莫夫妇
are calling it quits.
打算到此为止
Although the couple issued a statement
虽然这对夫妇发表了声明
saying the divorce will be amicable,
说会和平分手
rumors are swirling that the hunky soap star
谣言传得沸沸扬扬 说英俊潇洒的肥皂剧明星
may have cheated on America's sweetheart.
可能背着美国甜心偷♥情♥了
And, of course, we'll always keep you updated
当然 我们会一直跟进最新消息
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表