剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
really thought you were deported.
真以为你被驱逐出境了
I was in a detention center for three months.
我在拘留所待了三个月
But I applied for asylum, and so I got to stay.
但我申请了庇护 所以留下来了
Who knew that was an option?
谁知道还能申请庇护呢
Well, thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你过来
Is Mr. Spence here?
斯宾思先生在吗
I'd like to see him, too.
我也想见见他
Of course you would.
你当然想
But... he's working tonight.
但...他今晚在工作
Do you know when he'll be back?
你知道他什么时候回来吗
Hard to say.
难说
So, I guess you've met our new maid.
你已经见过我们的新女佣了
Maria is such a treasure.
玛丽亚真是个宝贝
You must be very happy here.
你在这里肯定很开心
Oh, she has the best time.
这是她人生最美妙的时光了
So, obviously, we don't have room for you here anymore,
所以显然这里没地方给你住了
but if you need a reference...
但如果你需要一封推荐信...
unless you're leaving town?
或者你想离开这里
No. I will be staying in L.A.
不 我还会待在洛杉矶
Fantastic.
真棒
You -- you won't forget to tell Mr. Spence I stopped by?
你不会忘记告诉斯宾思先生我来过吧
How could I?
怎么会呢
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Remi wrote to tell me you'd come home.
雷米写信告诉我你会回家
He said you'd fought.
他说你们吵架了
He was working at the clinic 12 hours a day.
他一天在诊所工作12小时
Still, I didn't complain, 'cause I was trying to support him,
但我不怪他 因为我要尽力支持他
but then he said he wanted to stay in Africa for another year.
他却说他想再在非洲待一年
And I said, "What about my career?"
我问 我的事业怎么办
And then he said, "Fashion isn't important
然后他回答 跟救命相比
compared to saving lives."
时尚不重要
That's silly.
胡说
What's the point of living if there's nothing nice to wear?
没有好衣服穿 活着还有什么意义
Anyway, that's when we broke up.
反正就这样分手了
Why didn't you tell your mother you were home?
你回来了为什么不告诉你母亲
Didn't you know she convinced Remi
你不知道就是她说服雷米
to go to the Congo without me?
扔下我一个人去刚果的吗
She feels terrible about that.
她很后悔
Well, I'm not ready to forgive her.
我还没准备好原谅她
You're gonna have to face her eventually
你早晚都要面对她的
because I'm not letting you stay in this dump one more minute.
我不会再让你在这破房♥间里多待一分钟了
I can't stay here anyway.
我在这里也待不下去了
I'm pretty much out of money.
我钱基本用完了
Then, it's settled.
那就说定了
Start packing up your things.
快打包行李
I'm gonna go get my car from the valet.
我叫男仆开车过来
Uh, Mrs. Delatour...
德拉图太太...
this motel doesn't have a valet.
这家旅馆没有男仆
Oh, dear.
天啊
I spoke to my son today.
今天跟我儿子通了电♥话♥
He's back east in school.
他又回东部上学去了
He thinks Nick and I are crazy
他觉得我和尼克疯了
for getting engaged after only three months
才三个月就订婚
and me moving in.
还同居了
Certainly is surprising.
确实很惊人
Well, we have so much in common.
我们共同点很多
I don't know if he mentioned it, but we met at a rare-book shop.
不知道他提过没有 我们是在稀有书书店相遇的
We were both there
我们当时都在
searching for a first-edition Du Maurier.
找杜穆里埃第一版的书
One thing led to another, and here we are.
慢慢的 我们就走到了今天
Yes. Here we are.
是啊 走到了今天
I brought some fresh towels for you.
我给你拿了些干净毛巾来
I assume you'll want to shower and change before dinner.
我猜晚饭前你想洗个澡换身衣服吧
Why? I just thought I would wear this.
为什么 我就想穿这身
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
No.
不是
It's just...
只是...
Dahlia always used to dress for dinner.
达利娅以前总是在饭前好好打扮
Nicholas was so taken with her sense of style.
尼古拉斯很喜欢她那范儿
Well, I suppose I could dress up a little.
那我也打扮一下吧
What the heck?
有什么呢
Very good, Ms. Suarez.
很好 苏亚雷斯太太
Please call me Marisol.
叫我玛莉索就行
I want you to think of me as a friend.
我希望你把我当朋友
I will certainly try...
我一定尽量...
Marisol.
玛莉索
The rubies in that necklace were blood-red.
项链里的红宝石是血红色的
I don't expect civil servants
我不期待你们公务员
to understand how impressive that is,
会懂那有多么耀眼
but I do expect you to get them back.
但我期待你们能找回来
If there's any other details
如果你们俩还能
the two of you can remember --
回忆起其他细节
Mr. Powell?
鲍威尔先生
What?
怎么
Oh, uh...no.
没了
I'm sorry. I have to get this done before sundown.
抱歉 我得在日落前处理好这事
Adrian is convinced the gunmen will come back,
艾德里安觉得持枪歹徒还会回来
so he's decided to change every lock in our house.
所以决定把家里的锁都换了
You know how to change locks?
你知道怎么换锁吗
No, he does not.
不 他不知道
That latch is a bit stubborn, but I'll take care of it.
那道弹簧锁很难处理 但我会处理好的
It's going to be fine.
会没事的
Everything is fine.
一切都好
Last night was obviously very upsetting.
昨晚的事显然让人愤怒
My husband is feeling a bit vulnerable.
我丈夫感觉有些虚弱
Of course. It's a big house.
当然 这房♥子很大
Is it just the two of you here?
只有你们俩住在这里吗
Well, because of what happened, our maid quit.
因为昨晚的事 我们的女佣辞职了
Fatima no longer feels safe in Beverly Hills,
法蒂玛觉得比利佛山庄不再安全了
so she's gone back to Lebanon.
所以她回黎巴嫩了
Perhaps you should consider hiring a bodyguard.
也许你们该考虑雇一名保镖
I know a guy. I think I have his card here.
我认识一个 这里有他的名片
That sounds like a lot of money just to have someone babysit us.
找人照看自己应该很花钱吧
Up to you,
随你
but it could keep your husband from freaking out.
但能让你丈夫不再崩溃了
Adrian is not "freaking out."
艾德里安没有"崩溃"
He's having a normal emotional reaction
这是他经历灾难后的
to a devastating experience.
正常情绪反应
There's somebody outside.
外面有人
What? In the backyard.
什么 后院有人
Do you see him?
你看到了吗
He's clearly casing the house.
他肯定对这房♥子图谋不轨
Mr. Powell, that's a tree.
鲍威尔先生 那是棵树
I'll take that card now.
把名片给我吧
Oh, Nick.
尼克
"I see when men love women,
"当男人爱上女人
they give them but a little of their lives."
他们奉献给女人们一部分人生"
"But women, when they love,
"但是女人 如果她们坠入爱河
give everything."
她们便倾其所有"
That's Oscar Wilde.
这是奥斯卡·王尔德的句子
And this is heavy.
而这烛台很重
Oh, God. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
Hey, I got you something.
我有东西送你
A signed copy of "An Ideal Husband"?
《理想丈夫》的签名版
Very clever.
正合我意
We had to celebrate you moving in.
我们得为你搬进来庆祝一下
Like your other gift wasn't enough.
说的好像其他礼物还不够似的
My other gift?
别的礼物
What do you think?
好看吗
Where'd you get those?
你从哪儿拿到的
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表