剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
If you want me to back off, I will.
你想让我退出 我就照做
Don't get me wrong. I'm -- I'm crazy-jealous.
别误会我 我嫉妒得要疯了
I mean, I want -- I want to kill the guy.
其实 我真想杀了他
I care about you, and...
我很在意你 而且...
I want you to be happy.
我希望你开心
That's very...noble.
你真...高尚
I may not be rich,
也许我没钱
and I haven't saved any lives -- lately --
我最近也没救过什么人
but I do have my moments.
但我有过开心时刻
And this is one of them.
这就是其中之一
Well, tonight was lovely.
今晚真棒
But weren'you worried
但你不担心
that one of your friends might see us together?
你朋友看到我俩在一起吗
That's the advantage of having an affair in Burbank --
这就是来伯班克的好处
you never run into anyone who matters.
你不会碰到认识的人
Something wrong?
怎么了
I've never seen a $900 dinner bill before.
我从没见过九百刀的账单
Oh, they always get you on the wine.
餐厅就靠酒水宰人
And this was a 40-year-old bordeaux, so...
这是四十年的波尔多陈酿 所以...
Well, you're very generous.
你真大方
Oh, no.
不
I wouldn't dream of emasculating you in that way.
我怎么会剥夺你做男人的机会呢
You're a real man.
你可是真男人
And it's my understanding
就我看来
they always insist on paying the check.
真男人就该付账
That's very clever, Evelyn.
真会打算盘 伊芙琳
But I don't have that kind of cash,
我没那么多现金
and my credit card's at its limit.
我的信♥用♥卡♥也超过限额了
How unfortunate for you.
你太不幸了
This is my old friend Angelo.
这是我的老朋友安吉洛
He has been the maitre d' here for years.
他做餐厅领班好几年了
Before that, he had some sort of career in New Jersey.
他以前在新泽西有一番事业
What was it you were involved in?
你以前干什么的
I can't talk about it.
这我不方便说
Fair enough.
那好吧
Anyway, this is my friend, Tony,
总之 这是我朋友 托尼
and if he doesn't pay the bill, call the police...
如果他不付帐 就叫警♥察♥
or whatever it is you do in these situations.
或者做你在这种情况下做的事
Just tell me what you want.
直接告诉我你想要什么吧
I want you to behave.
我想要你守规矩
Fine.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
We may be having an affair, but don't think for two seconds
我们可能是有私情 但你千万别以为
it gives you some kind of power over me.
这能让你使唤我
So let me be clear --
让我说清楚
you can screw me,
你可以搞我
but you can't screw with me.
但是不能耍我
I'll move my things back to the pool house in the morning.
我早上就把行李搬回泳池房♥
As if there was ever any doubt.
那是当然的
Excuse me, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
One of your neighbors called to complain about loud music.
你的一位邻居报♥警♥抱怨音乐太吵
40 minutes ago.
那可是40分钟前的事
Thanks for rushing over.
谢谢你们如此快速地赶来
Okay, listen up, people. The police are here.
好了 听着 警♥察♥来了
And before you mouth off, remember --
你们顶嘴前记住
They've got batons, and they're not afraid to use them!
他们有警棍 而且他们敢大胆使用
That's not cool, ma'am.
这样可不好 女士
Hey. Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Yes. They want all your friends out of the house now!
是啊 他们想让你的所有朋友都离开家里
But it's not even 10:00 yet.
但现在还没到十点呢
Where you going? Guys, wait!
你们去哪儿 各位 等等
Son, what's in that cup?
孩子 杯子里是什么
Um...milk?
牛奶
What are you, 16?
你才16岁吗
Oh, I'm so flattered. Actually, I'm 39.
真是过奖了 其实我39了
The missus will back me up on that.
这位女士会支持我的说法
He's 17. Why?
他17岁 怎么了
Son, I'm gonna need you to blow into this.
孩子 我需要你往这里面吹气
No! Nobody's blowing nothing.
不 没有谁需要吹气
Ma'am, you need to step back.
女士 你得后退
This is a violation of my civil rights. I'm not doing that.
这违反了我的公民权利 我不吹
Then you're gonna have to come with us.
那你就得跟我们走一趟了
Hey, you'll get me in trouble. Put those away.
你们会让我惹上麻烦的 把手铐收起来
Please turn around.
请转过身来
Are you deaf? I said stop!
你聋了吗 我说了住手
You couldn't just pretend to be my wife?
你就不能装作是我老婆吗
Uncle Spence is gonna be so mad.
斯宾思舅舅会很生气的
You've got to talk to him.
你得和他谈谈
Y-you got to tell him this wasn't my fault.
你得告诉他这不是我的错
You think I'm gonna protect you?
你觉得我会保护你吗
I could lose my job over this.
因为这事 我可能丢了工作
And stop pacing! You're making me nervous.
别转悠了 你让我紧张
You should be nice to me.
你该对我好点
This is a traumatic experience,
这是惨痛的经历
and you know how badly I handle stress.
你也知道我应付不来压力
Oh, you're not getting any more sympathy from me,
我才不会同情你
you manipulative twerp!
你这个操控别人的蠢货
Okay, maybe I was milking it,
好吧 也许我的确是在打飞机
but you don't know some of the horrible stuff
但是你不知道我经历过的
that's happened to me.
恐怖的事情
You want to compete in the misery Olympics?
你想在奥林匹克悲剧大赛中竞争吗
'Cause I can take you on any day of the week!
因为我可以完秒你
I'm sure it's rough going through life as a hot chick.
是啊 一个辣妹的生活肯定很艰难
Have you heard of Alejandro Rubio?
你听说过亚历翰卓·卢比奥吗
Sure.
当然
Did you hear how he was murdered?
你听说他是如何被谋杀的吗
Men broke into his home and shot him
我们在举办派对时 有人闯进他家里
while we were having a party.
然后开枪打死了他
You were there?
你在场吗
He died in my arms.
他在我的怀抱里死去
Oh, my god.
天啊
So you can't talk to me about pain
所以你没法和我聊痛苦
until you've seen the light go out
除非你见过你爱的人
in the eyes of someone you love.
眼睛里的光彩消失
Carmen, I'm so sorry.
卡门 很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Your uncle just paid your bail. Yours, too.
你舅舅刚付了你的保释费 也付了你的
Time to go.
该走了
Look, I'm gonna tell Uncle Spence
我要告诉斯宾思舅舅
you had nothing to do with the party.
派对这事与你无关
I appreciate that.
谢谢你
And again, Carmen, from the bottom of my heart,
卡门 再说一次 我打心底里
I am so sorry for everything that you've gone through.
为你经历的一切事情感到遗憾
It's okay, honey.
没关系 亲爱的
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
You're angry with me.
你生我的气了
Yep.
是啊
Why?
为什么
Because I was right about your friend?
因为我说对了你朋友的事
You can't judge him by tonight. He was drunk.
你不能通过今晚的事来评判他 他喝醉了
In vino veritas.
酒后吐真言
There were no secrets revealed,
没有揭露什么秘密啊
other than a middle-aged man has a work crush.
除了一个中年男子工作压力太大
I tell you one thing we learned --
我告诉你我们确定的一件事吧
You're not going on that book tour.
你不能去巡回签售会
That decision is not up to you.
轮不到你来做这个决定
Do you want to be alone with him?
你想和他单独相处吗
Do you want to be alone with him?! Is that it?!
你想和他单独相处吗 是这样吗
Why aren't we laughing right now?
我们现在为什么没在大笑
Kim was so ridiculous tonight!
金姆今晚真是逗死了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表