剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
The look on your face, it was so gruesome!
你刚刚脸上的表情 阴森极了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was with Javier again last night,
我昨晚又去见了哈维尔
and we... went pretty late.
然后我们 待得有点晚
You had sex with him.
你跟他上♥床♥了
Put that finger down.
把指头放下
You did! You little hussy!
你们绝对上♥床♥了 你个小荡♥妇♥
So, how was it?
感觉如何啊
None of your business.
跟你无关
Aw, come on.
告诉我吧
I always tell you about my sexual adventures.
我总是跟你分享我的性♥爱♥心得
And I always ask you to stop.
而我总是让你别说
After all the years with Pablo,
在跟了帕布罗这么多年之后
it must've been so different.
感觉肯定大不相同
Honestly, I'd forgotten sex could last longer
说实话 我都忘了做♥爱♥竟然能比
than the commercial break of a football game.
橄榄球赛插播广♥告♥还要长
Ah! I'm so happy for you!
我真为你高兴
The bad news is...
坏消息是
I think I'm falling for him.
我好像爱上他了
Then I have to meet Javier.
那我一定要见见哈维尔
Why?
为什么
So I can give my blessing.
这样才能祝福你们啊
After all, you're like a sister to me --
毕竟你就像我的姐妹一样
A surly sister who I pay to clean,
一个我雇来打扫卫生的粗暴姐妹
but a sister nonetheless.
但不管怎么说还是我姐妹
I guess I could bring him over for drinks tonight.
今晚我应该能带他过来喝几杯
Wonderful!
太棒了
Who I pay to clean --
我雇来打扫卫生的
that was the important part of that sentence.
这才是我那句话的重点
Miguel!
米格尔
You know you can't watch this!
你知道你不能看这个的
That's for grown-ups.
那是给大人看的
Perdón.
对不起[西语]
In English.
用英语说
I'm sorry.
对不起
Now finish your homework, Mijo.
现在快去做作业 小宝贝
In english.
用英语说
Finish your homework, my little monster.
快去做作业 我的小坏蛋
Didi! Didi!
迪迪 迪迪
Didi!
迪迪
Where the hell are you?!
你跑哪儿去了
She's not here. What's wrong?
她不在这儿 出什么事了
I just came from the bank.
我刚从银行回来
I've been shut out of daddy's accounts!
我不能用爸爸的账户了
Why?
为什么
They said it's because
他们说是因为
I don't have his power of attorney anymore.
我没有他的代理权了
So why look for Mrs. Didi?
那为什么要找迪迪太太
Well, she just has to be behind this.
在背后使坏的肯定是她
Who else would go to all this trouble to screw old Lucinda?
还有谁会费这么大劲压榨老露辛达
Do you want me to talk to her?
你想让我跟她谈谈吗
That's sweet of you to ask, but no.
谢谢你的好意 但不用了
This is between me and that gold-digging whore!
这是我和那个贪婪的荡♥妇♥之间的事
So, why on earth are we having lunch?
我们究竟为什么要共进午餐
Uncle Ken has taken his power of attorney away from Lucinda.
肯叔叔收回了露辛达的代理权
Wish I could've been there when she heard.
真希望我能亲眼看到她得知这个消息
Well, I wanted to warn you.
我想警告你
She's gonna come at you over this.
这事她不会放过你的
Why? I had nothing to do with it.
为什么 这事跟我又没关系
Doesn't matter. She's unstable.
这不重要 她情绪很不稳定
I don't envy you having to live with her.
你得和她住一起 我可不羡慕你
I once I asked Kenny to give her the boot,
有次我央求肯尼摆脱她
and he said, "I can't. She's my daughter."
他说 "不行 她是我的女儿"
Stupid DNA.
该死的血缘关系
One day she might go too far.
有一天她可能会太过分
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Uncle ken could change his mind.
肯叔叔可能会改变主意
What do you mean by too far?
太过分是什么意思
I don't know exactly.
具体我说不上
But if you keep your ears open,
但你要是耳观八方
an opportunity might present itself.
机会也许会送上门来
And you'd be willing to help me with this?
到那时你愿意帮助我处理此事吗
You know me, Didi.
你懂我的 迪迪
I'm all about helping.
我就为了帮忙
He's awake.
他醒了
Can I see him?
我能探视他吗
For a few minutes.
只能待一会儿
But just because he's conscious
但尽管他清醒了
does not mean he's out of danger.
并不代表脱离危险
But he's gonna be all right after the surgery?
但手术之后他会没事的吧
The accident shattered several bones.
车祸撞碎了几根骨头
One of the fragments is very close to the aorta,
其中一块碎片离主动脉非常近
so the surgery will be difficult.
所以手术风险很高
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
I'm okay...for now.
我暂时 没事
The doctors say this surgery is risky.
医生们说手术有风险
There's a chance I won't come out of it.
我可能会死在手术台上
We can't think like that.
别那样想
But just in case, I need you to know
但以防万一 我得让你知道
I love you with all my heart.
我全心全意地爱着你
We have the rest of our lives
我们还有余生
to say how much we love each other.
来倾诉我们有多爱彼此
But if something goes wrong,
但万一出了事
I don't want to have any regrets.
我不想留有遗憾
So...before I go into surgery tomorrow,
在我明天进手术室前
I need you to do something.
我需要你做件事
Anything you want.
都听你的
Marry me.
嫁给我
Marisol! We got your message.
玛莉索 我们收到了你的信息
How's Nick?
尼克怎么样
Not good.
不太好
He has to have surgery tomorrow.
他明天得做手术
Is he going to be okay?
他会没事的吧
There's a chance he could die.
有可能会死
And he asked me to marry him.
他求我嫁给他
Obviously. You're engaged.
那肯定啊 你们订婚了
No, he wants to get married before the surgery.
不 他想让我在手术前嫁给他
Tomorrow?
明天
What did you say?
你怎么说的
What do you think I said?
你觉得我会怎么说
He's lying there with a bruised face
他就躺在那儿 脸上伤痕累累
and tubes sticking out of his arms.
胳膊上还插着好多管子
I give up. What did you say?
我猜不出 你到底说了什么
I said yes.
我答应了
Oh... Marisol.
玛莉索
Can I be honest?
我能说句实话吗
I know.
我知道
It's stupid to marry a man I have so many doubts about.
嫁给一个我有诸多怀疑的男人很愚蠢
He's lied to me, kept secrets.
他对我说谎 心藏秘密
And he might have killed Dahlia.
他可能杀了达利娅
You don't know that.
你又不确定
I'm sure Nick isn't as evil as she thinks he is.
我相信尼克没有她想的那么邪恶
Fine. That could be a toast at the reception.
好吧 婚礼敬酒时你可以这么说
Guys, please.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 别吵了
Why can't you just go to Nick and say,
你为什么不能走进去告诉尼克
"Nick, I'm not ready"?
"尼克 我还没准备好"
Because I could be wrong.
因为我可能错了
He's a good man.
他是个好人
And there could be a simple explanation for all of this.
也许有个很简单的解释就能说明一切
And if I desert him now in his hour of need,
如果我在他最需要帮助时抛弃了他
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表