剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, it's, uh -- it's been fun.
这很有意思
And for the life of me,
我怎么也不理解
I'll never understand why your husband left you.
你丈夫为什么离开你
I'm about to do something,
我要做一件事
and it's not because Pablo is standing 10 feet away.
但那并不是因为帕布罗站在十英尺外的地方
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你才是
You cold? Yeah.
你冷吗 冷
It's what I get for trying to show this much cleavage.
想秀事业线就得挨冻
Here.
来
Allow me.
披上我的外套
You're such a gentleman.
你真绅士
Well, hard not to be when you're with such a beautiful lady.
遇到美人不绅士才难
Something's poking me.
有东西戳着我了
Oh, that's my keys. You can put them on the table.
是我的钥匙 你可以放在桌上
I'm gonna ask the waiter to bring us some coffee.
我叫服务员点咖啡
That should help warm you up. Okay.
能给你暖暖 好
Waiter will be over in a sec.
服务员马上就来
What's wrong?
怎么回事
Why did Genevieve pay you $1,000?
吉纳维芙为什么付你1000美元
Oh, god.
天啊
What's going on?
怎么回事
I can't tell you.
不能告诉你
Oh, I bet you can.
怎么不能
Okay. Okay. Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 好吧 这才像话
Um...Genevieve sort of paid me to ask you out.
吉纳维芙付钱让我约你
What?
什么
I'm not really a florist.
其实我不是花商
Then what are you?
那你干什么的
Uh, are you familiar with the website stud-for-hire?
你知道牛郎网吗
Oh, my god! I'm sorry.
天啊 抱歉
So, you're a hooker? I kissed a hooker?
所以你是牛郎 我亲了牛郎吗
I prefer "escort," and if I had known how nice you are,
叫我"陪同"更好 早知道你这么好
I would have taken you out for free.
我就不收钱了
If you think I will ever let you touch me again,
如果你觉得我会让你再多碰一下
you are sadly mistaken!
你就大错特错了
You lying sack of crap.
你个大骗子
Take me home.
送我回家
So, tell me.
快告诉我
How was the party?
派对如何
Glorious.
棒极了
What did Pablo do when he saw you with Dave?
帕布罗看见你和戴夫在一起什么反应
Was he furious?
愤怒了吗
Honestly? I didn't notice.
说实话 我没注意
Didn't notice?
没注意吗
The whole point of taking a man to that party
带男伴去聚会就是为了
was to get Pablo's attention.
引起帕布罗的注意啊
Oh, to hell with Pablo. I want Dave.
帕布罗去死吧 我想要戴夫
What?
什么
Dave and I had the most magical connection,
我和戴夫非常来电
something I've always dreamed of.
我一直都梦想如此
What do you think of a June wedding?
你觉得六月结婚怎么样
Oh, my god.
天啊
We could have a baby by the spring.
我们春天就可以有宝宝了
Zoila, listen to me.
佐拉 听我说
You cannot end up with Dave.
你不能和戴夫在一起
Why not?
为什么不行
Because...
因为...
Because he's a male prostitute?
因为他是男妓吗
Exactly, and...
正是 而且...
Uh-oh.
不好
Come here.
过来
No.
不要
How could you set me up with a gigolo?
你怎么可以撮合我和一个牛郎啊
I only paid for companionship.
我只付了陪同的钱
Frankly, his price for sex is a little unreasonable.
说实话 他陪睡的钱高得有些离谱
What were you thinking?!
你在想些什么呢
I thought you'd make Pablo jealous
我还以为你会让帕布罗吃醋
and he'd come back to you.
他会回到你身边
I've been so worried.
我担心死了
Why do you care so much about my marriage?
你为什么这么关心我的婚姻
Because I don't want you to end up like me!
因为我不想让你和我一样下场
It is so horrible... to be alone at this age.
在这个年纪还孤独一人 真是太可怕了
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
I was trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
Things may not work out with Pablo and me.
我和帕布罗也许不能在一起
It'll be sad, but that's life.
这很悲伤 但这就是生活
Still, I will not be alone,
我还是不会孤单
because I will have the dearest, craziest friend
因为我有最亲密 最疯狂的朋友
to keep me company until the day that I die.
陪伴着我 直到我去世的那天
That is so sweet.
你说得真好
And if you ever pull a stunt like this again,
你要是再耍这样的花招
it will be the day that you die.
那就是到你去世的那天
Got it?
明白吗
I was just thinking of someone, a man I used to know.
我只是想到了我以前认识的一个男人
You got a dirty mouth for a man that never talks.
你虽然不说话 但是有一张下流的嘴啊
Yes.
是的
We were together, but this man...
我们之前在一起 但是这个人
He doesn't want to see me anymore.
他不想再见我了
I don't know.
我不知道
I wish I did... but I don't.
我希望我知道 但我不知道
I guess you can say that.
可以这样说
Let me get you something to drink.
我给你拿点喝的
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
"I know what it's like
我知道爱上一个人
"To love someone and then to lose them...
然后又失去他的感受
"But when you are old like me,
但等你到我这般年纪
"You will learn that... all things come to an end.
你就会知道 天下无不散的宴席
"So you have a choice.
所以你有选择
"You can go on being lonely and missing what you had...
你可以继续孤单一人 想念你曾拥有的
Or you can move on to something new and wonderful."
也可以抛下过去 迎接崭新和美好的未来
You're a wise man, Mr. Kenneth.
你真是智者 肯尼思先生
The doctor at Sage Creek says
香草溪的医生说
I'll need at least a few weeks of intensive therapy.
我至少需要几周时间进行强化治疗
Take as much time as you need.
需要待多久都行
We can't play fast and loose with your mental health.
不能把你的精神健康当儿戏
Are you sure you don't want
你确定我走后
your sister to come for a visit while I'm gone?
你不想要你妹妹来探望你吗
I know you detest being lonely.
我知道你讨厌孤独一人
Don't you worry about me.
你别担心我
I will find some way to occupy myself.
我会找点事干的
Well...
那好吧
I guess this is goodbye.
我想这就是道别了
It certainly is. Goodbye, my darling.
当然是 再见 亲爱的
How soon until we go in and take off our clothes?
我们还要多久能进去脱♥光♥光啊
Out of respect...
出于尊重...
we should wait until his car leaves the driveway.
我们该等他的车驶出车道后
Hey, sweetheart. How was your day?
亲爱的 你今天过得怎么样
Enlightening.
很受启发
I just got off the phone with my attorney.
我刚和我律师打完电♥话♥
He said you left Ethan $5 million in your will.
他说你在遗嘱里给伊森留了五百万
Why does it feel like you're accusing me of something?
怎么感觉你是在指控我
I'm just trying to understand
我只是在尽量理解
why you'd leave that much money to your maid's son.
你为什么要给你女佣的儿子留那么一大笔钱
It doesn't make sense unless...
这不合情理 除非...
Unless what?
除非什么
Unless... he's also your son.
除非 他也是你儿子
You think I had an affair with Opal?
你觉得我和奥珀尔有私情
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, then you should have asked...
那你该直接问的
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表