剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, I know it will be,
我知道会幸福的
because Spence loves you with all his heart.
因为斯宾思全心全意爱着你
We see it in his eyes, Rosie.
我们能从他的眼神里看出来 罗西
It makes us crazy jealous of you.
这让我们超级嫉妒你
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
So, don't worry about the future.
别担心未来
Have faith that some people do get to live happily ever after.
相信有人能够幸福地生活下去
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Hi, mami. How's Rosie?
妈咪 罗西怎么样
Just wedding-day jitters, but she'll be fine.
只是有点婚礼日的紧张 但她会没事的
Did you get seats for us?
你给我们抢到座位了吗
Right up front. Remi's holding them for us.
在前排 雷米帮我们占着呢
Go ahead. I'll catch up.
去吧 我回头来找你
Hello?
喂
Ms. Diaz, it's Dr. Kimball from Doheny Medical Center.
迪亚斯女士 我是多希尼医疗中心的金博尔医生
Hi. Your nurse already called.
你的护士已经打过电♥话♥了
She said I wasn't a match for Genevieve.
她说我跟吉纳维芙不匹配
I know, but when we tested you for a kidney donation,
我知道 但我们检测肾脏捐献时
we also ran a basic blood panel.
也进行了基本的血液检测
Okay. Is something wrong?
好吧 出了什么事吗
No. I just thought you might want to know --
没有 我只是觉得你可能想知道
you're pregnant.
你怀孕了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表