剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
instead of using a prenup as an excuse
不该用婚前协议当借口
to look through my financial records.
来看我的财务记录
Fine. I'm a terrible person.
好吧 我是个坏人
Why is Ethan in your will?
你的遗嘱里为什么有伊森
You know, if you think I would cheat on my wife,
如果你觉得我背着我妻子偷♥情♥了
why are you even here?
那你为什么还在这里
I want to trust you. If there's something I'm missing --
我想信任你 如果我不知道一些事...
Yes, I care about Ethan! He grew up in this house!
是啊 我关心伊森 他在这房♥子里长大的
Is -- is it so strange that I'd provide for him?!
我给他留了一笔钱就这么奇怪吗
God, I am so angry with you right now! I'm sorry. I am.
天啊 我现在好生你的气 对不起 真的
But I need you to say the words.
但我得听你说出口
Ethan is not my son.
伊森不是我儿子
And I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight.
今晚我去客房♥睡
It's open.
门是开的
Come on in.
进来吧
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I've been thinking. I hate being a maid.
我一直在想 我讨厌做女佣
And to risk a friendship over a job I despise,
为了一份我蔑视的工作 拿我俩的友谊冒险
that's...well, that's dumb. Even for me.
那... 那很愚蠢 即使对我来说也是
Carmen.
卡门
So I'm gonna tell Spence
我要告诉斯宾思
that he's got to find someone else to scrub his floors, okay?
他得找别人来擦地板了 好吗
I've been thinking, too,
我也在想这事
and I can't keep worrying about Spence.
我不能一直担心斯宾思了
He is living his life...and it's time for me to live mine.
他在过他的生活 我也该过我的生活了
So you don't want me to quit?
你不想让我辞职吗
It would be nice to know that someone I trust
知道我信任的人会在他家照顾他
will be there to look after him.
这挺好的
I'll take wonderful care of him.
我会好好照顾他的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Rosie.
罗西
Ready to go?
可以走了吗
Yes. I'll be right there.
好 我马上出门
You got a date?
你有约会吗
I told you. I'm living my life.
我告诉过你 我要过我的生活
Do I look okay?
我看起来还行吗
Hold on.
等等
This.
这样
Much better.
好多了
Well, I got to go make dinner for Spence.
我该去给斯宾思做晚餐了
Oh. Hold on.
等等
Much better.
好多了
You sketched your little heart out, didn't you?
你真是画出了你的内心啊 对吧
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
You inspired me.
你鼓舞了我
Do you like them?
你喜欢吗
You know, I-I'm sure they're great,
我肯定这些设计很棒
but I really don't know anything about clothes.
但我对衣服一无所知
They're just statements.
这些只是陈述
What you wear says something about who you are
你穿的衣服表明了你的身份
or who you'd like to be.
或者你想成为谁
I think now is the perfect time for my gift. Gift?
我觉得现在送礼再好不过了 礼物
Like I said, you inspired me, so...
像我说的 你鼓舞了我 所以...
I made you something.
我给你做了件衣服
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Yeah.
是啊
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. This is, like, the nicest shirt I've ever owned.
是啊 这是我拥有的最棒的衬衣
You don't have to say that.
你没必要那样说
Then how about I say this?
那我说这个怎么样
Hello?
喂
Mrs. Delatour,
德拉图太太
I'm Dr. Gold from Remi's program in Africa.
我是雷米非洲项目的戈尔德医生
Is everything ok? Well, not really.
一切还好吗 不怎么好
Remi has a rather serious viral infection,
雷米得了严重的病毒型感染
and he's not responding to our treatments.
他对我们的治疗没有反应
Oh, my god.
天啊
Do you need me to fly out there?
你需要我飞过去吗
No. We're sending him home on the next plane.
不用 我们让他乘坐下一班飞机回家
Thank you.
谢谢你
I heard raised voices last night.
我昨晚听到吵闹的声音了
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧
Nicholas and I just had a bit of a...disagreement.
尼古拉斯和我有些 分歧
That's all.
仅此而已
I heard my name mentioned.
我听到你们提及了我的名字
I talked to Ethan a few days ago.
我几天前和伊森聊过了
He told me he didn't know who his father was.
他告诉我 他不知道自己的父亲是谁
Then I discovered that Bicholas
然后我发现 尼古拉斯
has left Ethan a lot of money in his will, so...
在遗嘱里留给了伊森一大笔钱 所以...
You let your imagination run wild.
你开始尽情脑补了
I'm afraid so.
我想是的
My first husband cheated on me.
我的第一任丈夫背着我偷♥情♥
Clearly, I have trust issues.
显然我不大信任人
I met Ethan's father... in a bar.
我在酒吧里 遇见了伊森的父亲
He told me I was pretty.
他告诉我 我很漂亮
In those days, that was something I needed to hear,
那时候 我就需要听这种话
so... I let him take me home.
所以我让他带我回家了
But there was something about him, something...
但是他身上有种感觉
frightening.
可怕的感觉
Halfway through, I changed my mind.
途中我改变了主意
I wanted to leave.
我想离开
But he wouldn't let me.
但他不让
Ethan was the result of that horrifying night.
伊森是那可怕一晚的产物
Opal I never told my son.
奥珀尔 我从没告诉我儿子
I'd...rather he think I was promiscuous
我宁愿让他觉得我很随便
than tell him that his father was a monster.
也不愿告诉他 他父亲是个魔鬼
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Don't be.
没必要
My life worked out in the end.
最后 我生活得挺好
I have a decent job, a nice place to live.
我有一份得体的工作 不错的住房♥
And someday, though he doesn't know it yet,
以后 虽然他还不知道
my son will become a very rich man.
我儿子会成为有钱人
I owe that all to Nicholas.
我欠尼古拉斯这一切
He has been so kind.
他人太好了
And I will always be in his debt.
我总是欠他的恩情
Well...
怎么样...
did you talk to her?
你和她聊了吗
I told Marisol you left Ethan all that money
我告诉玛莉索 你给伊森留这么多钱
out of the goodness of your heart.
是出于好心
Thank you for lying.
谢谢你撒谎
A deal's a deal.
这是交易嘛
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表