剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I think what you people do is heroic.
我觉得你们的所作所为实在太高尚
You wash clothes you can't afford.
洗着你们买♥♥不起的衣服
You polish silver you will never dine with.
擦着你们永远用不起的餐具
You mop floors for people who don't bother
给不屑记你们姓氏的人
to learn your last name,
拖地板
and still, you dare to dream of a better life.
但你们依旧敢于幻想更好的生活
I am in awe of your determination to succeed
我很敬畏你们妄图在我们这个伟大的国家
in this great country of ours.
有所作为的决心
That said...
即便如此
If you don't stop screwing my husband,
如果你还来勾引我老公
I'm going to have you deported.
我就把你驱逐出境
Comprende?
明白吗
Good.
很好
Adrian?
艾德里安
Is there something you'd like to say to Flora?
你有什么想和芙罗拉说的吗
I'm sorry that I allowed myself to be seduced.
我很抱歉放任自己受人引诱
Repeatedly.
一而再再而三
Obviously, from this moment forward,
显然 从今往后
when I ask you to do the windows,
我让你擦窗户
you will do them.
你就得擦
Oh, Evelyn, how are you?
伊芙琳 你怎么样
Not great. I just found out my maid has "feelings"
不太好 我刚发现我的女佣对我丈夫
for my husband.
暗生情意
It's nuts, right?
太疯狂了 对吧
I mean, why would anyone fall in love with Adrian?
怎么会有人爱上艾德里安呢
You have to forgive my wife. She is drunk.
你得原谅我妻子 她喝醉了
And evil.
还很刻薄
I think we're just about done here,
我觉得我们完事了
and we should be out of your way in a few minutes.
我们一会儿就离开你家
Uh... I don't understand. What do you mean, you're done?
我没懂 什么叫完事了
Well, we collected all the evidence,
我们收集了所有证据
and we have a suspect in custody.
拘留了一名嫌犯
But all this blood on the furniture,
但家具上的这些血迹
and the carpeting...
还有地毯
Don't worry, ma'am. We have photos of everything.
别担心 夫人 我们都拍照了
All right, people. Pack it up. Let's get going.
好了 各位 收拾一下 咱们走吧
I don't care about photos!
我不关心什么照片
I don't care about evidence!
我也不关心证据
My maid was murdered!
我的女佣被谋杀了
Ma'am?
夫人
Well, who is going to clean all this up?
谁要来清理这些呢
Dios todopoderoso...
万能的上帝啊
Y escucha a sus oraciones.
聆听你们的祷告
Escucha a tu gente...
聆听您的子民
Dios todopoderoso..."
万能的上帝啊
We have to go to the Police.
我们得找警♥察♥
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
They need to know the truth about Flora.
他们需要知道芙罗拉死亡的真♥相♥
Why? They already arrested someone.
为什么 他们已经逮捕了嫌犯
Well, maybe he didn't do it. Maybe Flora was killed,
也许他并没犯罪 也许芙罗拉被害
'cause of what she was doing.
是因为她的所作所为
If we go to the cops,
如果我们找警♥察♥
they'll ask why we did nothing to stop her.
他们会质问我们为何不制止她
Mami's right. We could get in trouble.
妈咪说得对 我们会惹上麻烦的
I wish she never told us.
我真希望她没告诉过咱们
This was Flora's secret.
这是芙罗拉的秘密
I say we let it die with her.
还是同她一起入土为安吧
So the job requires cooking, cleaning,
这项工作需要你做饭 打扫卫生
taking our clothes to the cleaners.
把衣服送到干洗店
Doing what needs to be done.
该做什么就做什么
Exactly.
没错
And, uh, we're hoping to find someone to live in.
还有 我们希望找个能入住的人
As it happens, that's the situation that I'm looking for.
正巧是我期望的情况
Terrific.
非常好
Do you have any questions for me, Mrs. Stafford?
您有什么问题问我吗 斯塔福德女士
You don't have an accent.
你没有口音啊
Should I?
我该有吗
I've never met a maid who didn't have an accent.
我从没见过没口音的女佣
I was born here in L.A.
我出生在洛杉矶
You sound like you went to college.
听起来你像上过大学的
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you excuse us for a moment?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Give us just a second.
一会就好
She has attitude.
她挺傲的
Because she doesn't have an accent?
就因为她没口音吗
I just don't like her, okay? I want Lupe back.
我就是不喜欢她 我想让露佩回来
You know that can't happen.
你知道那不可能
Why do you refuse to take my side?
你为什么不站在我这边呢
I'm getting so sick of this.
我受够了
Mrs. Stafford.
斯塔福德太太
I want this job. So I'll make you a deal.
我想做这份工作 我来和你定个协议
After a week, if you're not satisfied with my work,
一周后 如果你不满意我的工作
or if you think I still have attitude,
或者你认为我还是很傲
I'll leave.
我会走人
No questions asked.
二话不说
That's a very generous offer,
这个提议很慷慨啊
and we would be fools not to accept it.
我们要是不接受就是傻子了
Where is she? In her room.
她在哪 在她房♥里
How many pills did she take? Not sure. Maybe the whole bottle.
她吃了多少药 不确定 也许是整瓶
Remi, thank God you're here.
雷米 谢天谢地你来了
Mom, it's me.
妈妈 是我
Go away!
走开
No, don't be like that, mom.
不 别这样 妈妈
We'll get you to the hospital
我们要送你去医院
and get your stomach pumped, all right?
给你洗胃 好吗
I'm tired of being humiliated.
我受够了羞辱
Just let me die.
让我一死了之吧
Humiliated?
羞辱
Jamal left her.
贾马尔弃她而去了
Mom, you were dating our pool boy?
妈妈 你和清理泳池的工人约会过
I've always been partial to Armenians.
我一直特别喜欢亚美尼亚人
You know that.
你也知道
Only this one turned out to be so cruel.
只是这个特别残忍♥
He said he was embarrassed to introduce me to his friends.
他说把我介绍给朋友太尴尬
He said I looked like I was 40!
还说我看着像四十岁
Well, that's not bad, since you're almost 60.
这挺好啊 你都快六十了
Mom, Mom, Mom, I realize you're upset, all right?
妈妈 我知道你很难过
But you can't swallow a bottle of pills,
但不能每次被男人甩了
every time a guy leaves you.
就吞药自尽啊
Don't you see what's happening?
你还不明白吗
I'm getting older.
我在变老
So no handsome man, will want anything to do with me.
帅哥都不愿跟我扯上什么关系了
And the sad truth is,
悲剧的是
I'm just not designed to be alone!
我天生受不了孤独一人
Mrs. Delatour?
德拉图太太
If you're lonely, maybe Mr. Remi could move back home.
你孤单的话 可以让雷米先生搬回家住
But he's going to school.
但他得上学
Just U.S.C., he could commute.
就在南加利福尼亚大学 他可以走读
It's a stunning idea, Remi.
好主意 雷米
I wouldn't even know how to be depressed with you here.
你在家的话 我就不会情绪低落了
Mom, if... if I promise to move back home,
妈妈 我搬回家住的话
will you go to the hospital?
你愿意去医院吗
Absolutely.
当然
Just let me put my face on first.
等我先化个妆
Don't wanna scare the nurses.
我可不想吓坏护士
Zoila, come.
佐拉 跟我来
That was some quick thinking there.
你刚才反应真快
Just glad I could help.
很高兴能帮上忙
He's here.
他来了
Welcome home. How was the tour?
欢迎回家 旅途怎么样
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表