剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
How am I gonna pay for that? I don't have a job.
我要怎么付机票钱 工作都没了
I'm sure you have savings.
你肯定还有存款啊
The divorce cleaned me out.
离婚把我榨干了
I can't even afford you.
你工资我都付不起了
That's not good.
这可不妙
Where are my keys?
我钥匙呢
Why?
干什么
The producer lives a mile from here.
制片人家离这一英里
I am gonna go tell him off.
我要去骂他
You've been drinking.
你喝了酒
I'm fine! Where are my keys?
我没事 我钥匙呢
Carmen, give me those.
卡门 给我
Let me drive you.
我送你去
No, I'll drive myself. Not until you're sober.
不要 我自己开 除非你酒醒了
Give me those keys!
钥匙给我
This is for your own good!
这是为你好
Open this door!
开门
I want those keys! Do you hear me?!
钥匙给我 听见了吗
Do you?!
听见没
Do you hear me?!
听见没
Hey, Rosie.
罗西
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉迟到了
The store was so busy today.
今天店里人好多
Don't lie to me.
别骗我
I know you went the hospital.
我知道你去医院了
Only 'cause I was worried about Mr. Kenneth.
我只是担心肯尼思先生
Well, I'm glad you got a chance to say goodbye.
我很高兴你有机会和他告别
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
The doctors said he's well enough to travel.
医生说他情况好转到能旅行了
I'm sending him to Maple Park on Monday.
我周一就把他送去枫叶园
Monday?!
周一吗
You can't.
不行
Why not?
为什么
Because...
因为...
if you do, I'll go to the police
如果你送他走 我就报♥警♥
and I'll tell them what you're up to.
告诉他们你的企图
And just what am I up to?
我有什么企图
Mr. Kenneth was getting stronger.
肯尼思先生慢慢康复了
He wanted to take back control of his business,
他想要回生意的控制权
so you made him fall to get rid of him,
所以你让他摔倒好赶走他
just like you got rid of Mrs. Didi and Miss Lucinda.
就像赶走迪迪太太和露辛达小姐一样
Now, why would I do that?
我为何要这样做
To get Mr. Kenneth's money.
为了得到肯尼思先生的钱
I know what it means to have someone's power of attorney.
我知道拿着别人的代理权意味着什么
I'm not stupid.
我不蠢
So, how long have you known?
那你知道多久了
Long enough.
很久了
You're not the only one who can lie to people's faces.
你不是唯一会当着别人面撒谎的人
You shouldn't screw with me.
你不该惹我的
Not when I have your future in my hand.
尤其是不该在我掌握着你未来的时候
Go ahead. Fire me.
尽管来 解雇我
I'll be thrilled not to be working for you anymore.
不再为你工作 不用再吻你
Or kiss you.
都令我非常激动
I'm not talking about firing you.
我说的不是解雇你
There's an immigration hearing next week.
下周有场移♥民♥听证会
It could go well for you and your son...
对你和你儿子来说可以很顺利
Or not so well.
也可以不顺利
You're threatening to send us back to Mexico?
你威胁把我们遣返墨西哥
Picked up on that, did you?
你之前被抓过 对吗
I guess you're not that stupid.
我猜你不至于那么傻
Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your husband?
你能想到任何会伤害你丈夫的人吗
Hello?
喂
Hello, Opal.
你好 奥珀尔
Marisol.
玛莉索
What a... pleasant surprise.
多令人高兴的惊喜啊
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你
But the police dropped by.
但警♥察♥来过了
They wanted to know what time Nicholas left the house
他们想知道在发生车祸的那晚
the night of the accident.
尼古拉斯离开家的时间
So I showed them the security footage.
所以我给他们看了安保录像
You did?
你给他们看了
Relax.
放松
I didn't show them the part
我没有给他们看
where you drove off a few minutes later.
几分钟后你驾车离开的部分
I can explain.
我可以解释
Of course.
当然
Why don't you come to the house,
你不如来我家
and you can tell me everything?
当面告诉我一切吧
Then I don't have to get the police involved.
这样我就不用报♥警♥了
I'll be right over.
我马上过去
About what happened earlier...
关于之前发生的事
You scared the hell out of me.
你把我吓坏了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I was out of control.
我有点失控
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I promise it will never happen again.
我保证不会再发生第二次
I know it won't.
我知道不会
Because you're going to rehab.
因为你要去强制戒酒
That's not necessary.
没那必要
I can control my drinking.
我可以控制喝酒的问题
I don't think you can.
我觉得你不行
Don't get that.
别开门
I don't want to talk to anyone right now.
我现在不想和任何人说话
Spence, you'll want to see this person.
斯宾思 你会想见到这个人的
Who is it?
谁
Someone you'll listen to.
你会听她的话的
I heard you haven't been feeling well.
我听说你最近不太好
Yeah. I've had a-a rough couple of weeks.
是 这几周过得很糟糕
Carmen says you've been drinking too much.
卡门说你喝酒过多
Oh, I don't know what she told you,
我不知道她告诉了你什么
but I can get myself together.
但我能振作起来
I-I don't need to go to rehab.
我不用去戒酒
When she became your maid, I asked her to look after you.
她做你的女佣时 我拜托她照看你
And if Carmen thinks you need help, then...
如果卡门觉得你需要帮助 那么
I think so, too.
我觉得你需要帮助
This is so embarrassing.
真是太尴尬了
Why?
为什么
Because two people care about you?
因为有两个人关心你
I never wanted you to see me like this.
我从不想让你看到我这个样子
All I see when I look at you is a wonderful man.
我看着你的时候 看到的是一个好男人
So you don't hate me?
所以你不讨厌我
Of course not.
当然不
Go to rehab.
去戒酒吧
When you get back...
等你回来的时候
I will be here waiting for you.
我会在这里等你
What is that?
那是什么
I stumbled across some of our old records.
我偶然发现的旧唱片
I thought I'd give them a spin.
我想给它们个机会
Digitally speaking.
让它们转转
I haven't heard that tango in ages.
好多年没听过那支探戈舞曲了
We danced to it on our honeymoon.
我们蜜月时随这首歌♥翩翩起舞
Did we?
是吗
I can't remember that far back.
我记不起那么久之前的事了
Luckily for you... I can.
你很幸运 我能记住
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Tony's gone.
托尼走了
No one will walk in on us.
没人会撞见我们
Wouldn't it be easier to attempt a waltz?
试着跳华尔兹不会更容易吗
Oh, we could, but let's face it...
我们可以啊 但面对现实吧
You and I were meant to tango.
我们是跳探戈的人
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表