剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious Maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Did you know I'm writing a book?
你知道我正在写本书吗
It's about what I went through to get my son out of jail.
内容是我如何把我孩子从监狱里救出来
I had to work as a maid for six months.
我得做六个月的女佣
But you leave Friday?
可是你周五就走吗
When we get settled in D.C.,
在华盛顿安顿好以后
Michael says we can finally start talking about adoption.
迈克尔说到时候就可以考虑收养孩子了
I'm Sebastien.
我是塞巴斯蒂安
So, obviously, I want to see you again.
很显然 我想再见到你
I think we can arrange that.
我觉得我们可以安排安排
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
And I like you.
我也喜欢你
Morning. Oh, crap.
早啊 糟了
Dad says you two are getting back together.
老爸说你们俩又和好了
Your father's confused.
你♥爸♥弄错了
So you'd rather be with Javier?
所以你宁愿和哈维尔在一起吗
I just thought you might want to know.
我只是觉得你可能想知道
You're pregnant. Been 15 years since he died.
你怀孕了 他去世15年了
All these years I've blamed you for Barrett's death.
这么多年来 我把巴雷特的死怪在你头上
Can you ever forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
I think it's time we forgive each other.
我觉得我们是时候原谅彼此了
All I see when I look at you is a wonderful man.
我看着你的时候 看到的是一个好男人
I let you get away from me once,
我让你离开过我一次
and I don't want that to happen again.
我不会再让这种事发生
We think you're protecting that boy you've been dating.
我们觉得你在保护你那个正在约会的男孩
He's part of that gang
他是那个抢劫
that's been robbing houses in Beverly Hills.
比佛利山庄的团伙中的一员
You can go to prison for not telling!
你会因为包庇而入狱的
I've decided to tell the police about Ethan.
我决定跟警♥察♥说伊森的事
We have to get rid of Valentina.
我们得把瓦伦蒂娜处理掉
I'll track her down eventually.
我最后总会找到她的
Somebody call an ambulance!
快叫救护车啊
Rosie!
罗西
Oh, please. Please, Rosie.
不要 求你了 罗西
Rosie!
罗西
She looks like she's still out.
她好像还没醒
You think we should pinch her?
我们要掐她下吗
N-no...P-pinching.
不要 掐我
Oh, my God. Honey! You gave us quite a scare.
天哪 亲爱的 你吓死我们了
What's going on?
怎么回事
You're alive, that's what!
你还活着 就是这样
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚
Spence and Miguel are on their way.
斯宾思和米格尔在过来的路上
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Weird.
奇怪
I hope I can still go on my honeymoon.
希望我还能去度蜜月
What? It's on Saturday.
怎么了 就在周六
Rosie, when you got shot, you fell,
罗西 你中枪的时候跌倒了
and you hit your head really hard.
头部撞伤很严重
Honey, you've been in a coma.
亲爱的 你昏迷了
A-a coma?
昏迷
You've been out for four months.
你昏迷了四个月
Excuse me.
你干什么呢
Little girl!
小姑娘
Those are my prize-winning roses.
那可是我得奖的玫瑰花啊
Do you understand me?
你听不懂我说话吗
Which one of the gardeners is your father?
你父亲是哪个园丁
Katy!
凯蒂
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Katy! Oh, there you are! Thank God!
凯蒂 终于找到你了 谢天谢地
Taylor.
泰勒
Michael.
迈克尔
Hello, Evelyn.
你好 伊芙琳
I see that you've met our daughter.
看来你见过我们的女儿了
All right, here we go!
咖啡来啦
I just talked to Spence. He's parking the car.
我刚问过斯宾思 他正在停车
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么用那种眼神看我
They just told me about Pablo getting killed in the shooting.
他们刚告诉我帕布罗在枪击案件中遇害了
You must be so sad.
你肯定特别伤心吧
It was hard.
是很难接受
I mean, we ended it so badly,
我们最后不欢而散
and...then he was gone.
结果他却突然走了
Now I understand why you got a little...
那我明白你为什么有点...
What?
什么
Fat.
变胖了
You got a little fat.
你有点胖了
Which is really rude of you to say, Rosie.
你这么说真是太不礼貌了 罗西
I am not fat.
我才不胖
It's...this shirt.
是因为...衬衫的缘故
You've been grieving. It's okay to eat your feelings.
你在哀悼逝者 化悲伤为食欲没事的
Ya. Basta. Can we talk about something else, please?
你们够了 我们能说点别的吗
Yeah. Um, well, my book came out.
好啊 我的书出版了
And it's on the New York Times best seller list.
而且跻身《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》畅销榜了
That's wonderful!
太棒了
We barely see her anymore.
我们都很少见到她了
Yeah, well, it's been kind of hectic
是啊 我得参加公开场合
with my appearances and book signings.
签售什么的 所以有点忙
Well, you make time for Evelyn Powell.
见伊芙琳·鲍威尔你倒是有时间啊
What?
什么
This one is best friends with Evelyn Powell now.
这位现在跟伊芙琳·鲍威尔可是闺蜜了
Here we go.
又来了
She's not my best friend.
她不是我的闺蜜
She happened to have liked my book.
她刚好喜欢我的书而已
All they do is eat fancy lunches and shop at richie-rich stores.
她们一直在一起吃大餐 去高档店血拼
Carmen's dating a married man.
卡门在跟一个有妇之夫约会
Que que?
不会吧
Got her holed up in a big house that he rented for her.
那男的还给她租了一栋大公♥寓♥让她住
He's a real-estate agent.
他是个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
He can afford to treat me well, okay?
他有钱让我享受生活好吗
He is keeping you for sex. It's completely demeaning.
他养你只是为了跟你上♥床♥ 多丢人啊
Chachas, Rosie didn't wake up for this.
消停下吧 罗西醒来不是为了听你们吵的
This is a happy day, remember?
今天是个值得高兴的日子 记得吗
Mama! Mama!
妈妈 妈妈
Ay, Miguel!
米格尔
You're so big.
你都长这么大了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Rosie.
罗西
I love you so much.
我真的好爱你
Come on, guys.
走吧 姑娘们
I had no idea you'd moved back to town.
我完全不知道你俩搬回来了
We've been here for a while.
我们回来有一阵了
We would've called sooner,
本想早点联♥系♥你的
but we've been a bit busy with our little angel.
不过一直都忙于带小宝贝
Yes. Little Katy.
是呀 小凯蒂
Wherever did you find her?
你们到底在哪儿找到她的
Argentina.
阿根廷
Michael had business there,
迈克尔去那里出差
and we went and visited one of the local orphanages.
于是我们就去了当地的一家孤儿院
I don't mean to sound rude,
我不想失礼
but don't we have perfectly good orphans here in the states?
但是我国不是也有很多优秀的孤儿院吗
Yes, but we took one look at Katy,
没错 但是我们第一眼看到凯蒂的时候
and we just knew that she was our daughter.
就知道她注定是我们的女儿了
Right, sweetheart?
是不是呀宝贝
Are they all mute?
外国小孩都不会开口吗
That is such a wonderful quality in a child.
沉默不语真是小朋友的一项优点
Katy has emotional problems.
凯蒂有些情感创伤
Oh, dear.
可怜的
She had a bit of a tough start in life,
她出生以后日子不太好过
But she'll adjust.
但是她会适应的
Of course she will.
她当然会了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表