剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Wallets and jewelry in the bag, now!
把钱包和珠宝放进包里 快点
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm not letting this happen again.
我才不要让这种事再次发生
Put that away! 911. What's your emergency?
收起来 911 有什么紧急事件
Ah! Nice try.
想得美
Hey, hey, just -- just let her --
放了她...
Listen up, morons!
听着 蠢货们
If anyone tries anything, we will shoot her!
如果谁敢乱来 我们就杀了她
Let her go!
放开她
Ty, get down.
泰 趴下
You're gonna get the lady killed.
你会害这位女士被杀死的
On your knees now.
快趴下
So help me.
我发誓
Screw this!
不来了
We've got to get out of here! Stay down!
我们得离开这里 趴下
Dude, you're bleeding pretty bad.
哥们 你流血流得很严重
We've got to get you to the hospital.
我们得送你去医院
No, no, that's where the police will be looking.
不行 警♥察♥会去医院调查的
Just drive. I know where to go.
开车吧 我知道去哪
Yes, sir.
是 先生
And these home invaders didn't take anything?
这些闯入者没有拿走任何东西吗
They didn't have time.
他们没时间
After my maid stabbed the one guy, the other two ran out.
我的女佣捅伤一个人后 另外两个就跑了
That's a good maid.
那女佣真厉害
Might want to get yourself a gun for protection.
你最好给自己弄把枪 保护自己
I got a 9 mil under my bed.
我床下就有点9口径的枪
There just wasn't time to get it.
我只是没时间去拿
Yeah.
好吧
Excuse me. Sure.
先失陪了 好
I heard what happened.
我听说了发生的事
Is Carmen okay?
卡门没事吧
Oh, she's great. She's great.
她没事 没事
She saved the day, you know?
她力挽狂澜 你知道吗
I heard.
我听说了
A-are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, sure. Just a little shaken up. That's all.
当然啦 只是有点震惊
Good.
好
I'm glad you weren't hurt.
很高兴你没受伤
Yeah? I thought you were still mad at me
是吗 我还以为你还生我的气呢
about that little dust-up I had with Reggie.
因为我和雷吉打架了
I think he needed a little dusting up.
我觉得他需要被收拾一顿
I-it's good to see you, Spence.
见到你真好 斯宾思
Carmen. The girls are on their way over.
卡门 姑娘们在过来的路上了
Zoila's bringing tacos. Marisol is bringing booze.
佐拉带了炸玉米饼 玛莉索带了酒
We're gonna take good care of you.
我们要好好照顾你
That's so sweet, but just being here is enough.
真好 但你们过来就足够了
No, Carmen.
不 卡门
They put a gun to your head.
他们拿枪指着你
You're allowed to get a little drunk.
你可以小醉一场
I wasn't that scared.
我没那么害怕
Mostly I was angry.
我主要是生气
I knew in seconds those were the men who killed Alejandro.
我立马知道就是他们杀害了亚历翰卓
But then this guy...
但这个人...
decides to be a hero.
打算做英雄
I mean, I fell on my face.
我摔了个狗吃屎
I didn't see anybody else stand up to those punks.
我没看见别人勇敢面对那些匪徒
He distracted the leader,
他分散了老大的注意
which gave me enough time to stab him.
我就有时间来捅了他
You sound like a hero to me.
我觉得你是个英雄
The detective got some good news.
警探有一些好消息
He's confident they're gonna find the guys that did this.
他肯定他们能找到那伙匪徒
But they were wearing masks. How are you gonna find them?
但他们戴着面具呢 你要怎么找到他们
Well, we're watching all the hospitals.
我们在监视所有医院
The one that got stabbed -- he's got to go somewhere.
被捅的那个人 他必须去治疗
Ethan?
伊森
Oh, my god, what happened to you?!
天啊 你怎么了
Ethan. Ethan!
伊森 伊森
Ethan!
伊森
What is it?!
怎么了
What is it?!
怎么了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表