剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Everyone will arrive at 7:00.
大家七点准时到
Excellent.
很好
Do you mind helping the driver with the bags?
能帮司机搬一下行李吗
So, what do you think?
你觉得如何
She's...hideous.
她可真丑
She certainly is.
的确是
You still don't trust me.
你还是不信任我
I do.
我信
I see no reason to put Chablis within reach of an alcoholic.
但我觉得不该把夏布利美酒放在酒鬼面前
So I'm forced to stare at that...chunk of sludge
所以我就得 每周三次
three days a week?
看到这块大泥巴
She is here to clean.
她是清洁女工而已
It doesn't matter what she looks like.
长相不重要
Remember?
记住没有
Forgive me. Old habits.
抱歉 积习难改
The last few months have been rapturous, Adrian.
这几个月过的太开心了 艾德里安
Now that we're home, don't ruin it.
不要刚回家就败了兴致
I won't.
我不会的
Besides, why would I need Chablis...
再说 我能喝香槟
when I can drink champagne?
还要夏布利酒干什么
That's very sweet.
真甜蜜
But we're not getting rid of her.
但我们还要继续雇用她
You know, it's a really nice day.
今天天气真不错
Why don't you go out and spend some of Phillipe's money?
你干嘛不出去挥霍挥霍菲利普的钱呢
You mean go shopping?
你是说购物吗
Zoila, I'm still in mourning.
佐拉 我还在戴孝呢
He's been dead for three months.
他都死了三个月啦
Don't you think you're overdoing the grieving-widow routine?
你这悲情寡妇戏也演太久了吧
My grief is sincere.
我是真的很伤心
The fact that black is slimming is merely coincidental.
穿黑色显瘦只是巧合罢了
You're depressed. I get it.
你很难过 这我知道
I miss Valentina like crazy.
我也很想瓦伦蒂娜
But at some point, we have to accept the fact
但从某种程度上说 我们必须接受
that life goes on.
生活还在继续
When was the last time you had something to eat?
你多久没吃东西了
I had an aspirin for breakfast.
我今天早餐吃了片阿司匹林
It's a letter from Remi!
雷米寄来的信
That's great. We haven't heard from him in a long time.
太好了 好久没有他的消息了
How is he?
他好吗
Does he say anything about Valentina?
信里有提到瓦伦蒂娜吗
Uh, no. He doesn't.
没 没有
Well, then, what's in the letter?
好吧 那信里都说了些什么
Well, you know, same old, same old.
你知道的 就是那一套
The natives are restless, the lepers are whining.
当地人非常不安生 麻风病人不停发牢骚
You know what?
你知道吗
I think I will go shopping.
我要去购物
I thought you were in mourning.
你不是说在戴孝吗
I am.
我现在依然在戴孝
But I can't be selfish. The U.S. Economy needs me.
但我不能自私 美国经济需要我
That was a good one, right?
不错 对不对
It was. You're back.
的确 你回来了
How was the big premiere?
首映式如何
Oh, Odessa, the red carpet is my favorite place I've ever been to.
奥黛莎 红毯真是我去过的地方中我最喜欢的了
I met all these celebrities,
见到各种明星
and everyone was so gorgeous.
大家都那么光彩照人
I couldn't believe it.
简直难以置信
You know, I was actually wondering how you were handling that.
我还在想你能不能接受
I know you're used to being the prettiest one in the room.
你以前可是这房♥子里最美的
Oh. I was still the prettiest.
现在我也是最美的
But it was nice to have competition for a change.
不过有竞争换换口味也不错
Well...
好吧
I finally fixed the garbage disposal.
我终于把废物处理机修好了
You'll never guess how.
你都想不到我是怎么弄的
By the way, did you see
对了 你看到
what those women were wearing tonight?
今天那些女人的穿着打扮了吗
We have got to discuss my clothing allowance.
我们得再谈谈我服装经费的事
Oh, god.
天啊
Let me get a drink first, please.
让我先喝杯酒吧 拜托
Odessa, will you please get me a martini?
奥黛莎 能帮我倒杯马提尼吗
That sounds good. I'll have one, too.
听着不错 我也要一杯
I'm serious.
我很认真的
If you want me to hang out with the rich and famous,
如果你想要我去和名人富人们见面
mommy's gonna need some new clothes.
老娘可得多买♥♥几件新衣服
You know, for a fake girlfriend,
作为一个假女友
you sound an awful lot like a real girlfriend.
你说起话来简直跟真的一样
Don't be so cheap.
别小气了
I know what you spend on underwear.
我可知道你的内♥裤♥多少钱
How do I stop this conversation?
你怎样才能终止这场讨论呢
You hand me your platinum card and walk away.
把你的白金卡交出来然后走开
Thank you, Odessa.
谢谢 奥黛莎
What about mine?
我的呢
You're not my boss.
你又不是我主人
Odessa.
奥黛莎
Alejandro, say something.
亚历翰卓 你说句话啊
Good night.
晚安
Hello, Valentina.
你好 瓦伦蒂娜
So, Evelyn, I just have to ask --
伊芙琳 我要问问
where did you get that exquisite necklace?
这么精致的项链你是在哪里买♥♥的
Adrian gave it to me
我们在亚马逊河上坐船的时候
while we were cruising down the Amazon.
艾德里安送我的
I bought it the week before in Buenos Aires.
那是我一周前在布宜诺斯艾利斯买♥♥的
Paid a king's ransom for it.
可是花了一笔巨款
It was so romantic.
太浪漫了
So, you didn't care for Rio?
你不喜欢里约热内卢吗
No.
不喜欢
The poverty was unimaginable.
那里穷酸的简直难以想象
Streets filled with beggars,
街上到处是乞丐
children running around in tatters.
小孩子穿的破破烂烂到处跑
Every time we looked out our hotel window,
每次从旅馆窗户向外看
we were confronted with the reality of human suffering.
都能看到人间炼狱
Finally, we called the concierge
最后我们忍♥不住叫了门房♥服务
and got a room facing the pool.
换了间面向泳池的房♥子
So much nicer.
好多了
Only Rhonda would be rude enough
只有朗达才会这么粗鲁
to arrive after the entree's been served.
在前菜上了以后才来
Uh, Fatima, show her in.
法蒂玛 带她进来
But -- but -- but try to seem annoyed.
看起来生气一点
So, I just heard the best gossip about Nicholas Deering.
刚听说尼古拉斯·迪林的劲爆八卦
You are going to die when you hear who he's engaged to.
你要知道他和谁订婚了你都能吓死
Why? Is it someone we know?
为什么 是我们认识的人吗
Excuse me! Miss Evelyn!
抱歉 伊芙琳夫人
I think they want our jewelry.
他们看来想抢我们的珠宝
Listen to me.
听我说
This is Beverly Hills.
这可是比佛利山庄
You're not gonna get away with this.
你们逃不掉的
If you leave now, we won't call the police.
如果你们现在就走 我们不会报♥警♥
Maria?
玛丽亚
Who's that at the door?
谁在敲门
Hello, Mrs. Peri.
你好 佩里太太
Oh, no!
不是吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Just... surprised to see you.
只是 看到你很惊讶
In America.
没想到你还在美国
Maria!
玛丽亚
Limpia this...mess-o.
清掉这些 垃圾
Andale.
快
Oh, Mrs. Peri, I thought I'd never see you again.
佩里太太 我以为再也见不到你了
Me too.
我也是
I really...
我真心...
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表