剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Then I'll cook.
那我来做饭
I don't know what I'll be serving,
我还没想好要做什么
but you'll be eating crow.
但你会是自"吃"其辱
Carmen is a fantastic cook.
卡门厨艺精湛极了
While you're here, she'll make you anything you want.
你在这儿的时候 想吃什么她都会做
That'd be great.
那很好
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Oh. I got to take this. I'll be right back.
我得去接电♥话♥ 马上就回来
So, I guess my uncle told you about my suicide attempt.
我猜我舅舅告诉过你 我自杀未遂的事了
Why would you say that?
为什么这么问
We're having steak, and you brought me a plastic knife.
我们在吃牛排 而你给我了一把塑料刀
I just don't like doing dishes.
我只是不想洗餐具
It's okay.
没事的
I don't mind that he told you.
我不介意他告诉过你
Then...can I ask you a question?
那我能问你个问题吗
Sure.
可以
Why would you try to...
你为什么试图...
You know?
你懂得
I was just...
我只是
feeling bad... about my life.
觉得我的人生很糟
Are you feeling better now?
那你现在好点了吗
Relax. I'm not gonna kill myself.
放心 我不会自杀的
Oh, good. The job is hard enough.
那就好 当女佣已经够难了
I don't need to be opening doors and finding bodies.
我可不想打开门再看到尸体
I love that you made a joke!
我喜欢你这么开玩笑
Most people just tiptoe around me 'cause they're so worried.
很多人太担心我 所以小心翼翼
Well, I'm not worried.
我不担心
Not anymore.
不再会了
Does that mean I can have a real knife?
那我能用真餐刀吗
No.
不行
I'm running to the store. I'll be back in 20 minutes.
我很快去下商店 二十分钟就回来
Okay.
好的
And just so you know, Miguel is taking a nap in his room.
跟你说声 米格尔在自己房♥间睡觉
Lord.
天呐
You are not asking me to babysit, are you?
你不是想让我帮你看孩子吧
Well, since he's asleep, I didn't think you'd --
他还在睡 我觉得你不用...
I'll be back in 10 minutes.
我十分钟就回来
Now, what did I say about playing in the house, little boy?
我是怎么说你在家里玩玩具的 小子
You don't remember?
不记得了吗
Well.
好吧
I'm going to see to it that you do.
那我要保证让你想起来
Remi's asleep.
雷米在睡觉
I'm not here to see him.
我不是来见他的
I need some advice.
我需要一些建议
But I can't talk to the person I usually go to because...
但我不能去找平常谈心的人了 因为...
I'm supposed to be mad at her.
我应该生她气的
Does that mean you've forgiven me?
你的意思是你原谅我了吗
I'm so sorry for being such a brat.
抱歉我那么不懂事
When I heard about you and papi, I should have called.
我听说你和爸爸的事情之后 该打给你的
It's okay. You're here now, and that is all I care about.
没关系 你现在来了 这样就够了
Now, tell me, how can I help?
告诉我 有什么事
I've been seeing Ethan for the last month.
我过去一个月都在和伊森约会
That's what I heard.
我听说了
And it's been great.
感觉也很好
But Remi's back.
但是雷米回来了
And saying all the things I wanted him to say six months ago.
又说了那些我半年前就想他说的话
Oh, mami, I love Remi.
妈妈 我爱雷米
But he broke my heart.
但他伤了我的心
Yes, he did.
是的
And Ethan is exciting, and he makes me laugh,
伊森刺♥激♥有趣 让我开怀大笑
but how well do I really know him?
但我又真了解他多少呢
He could hurt me, too.
他可能也会伤害我
Well, he sure could.
没错
You totally have my permission to tell me what to do.
你尽管说吧 我不会生气的
Honey, this is one decision I can't make for you.
亲爱的 这决定我不能替你做
Come on. You live to give me advice.
别呀 你一直都给我建议的
All right. Here goes.
好吧 听好了
Eat something. You're too thin.
吃点东西 你太瘦了
You're really not gonna tell me what to do?
你真不告诉我该怎么办吗
Nope.
对
Your statue's almost finished.
你的雕塑快完工了
Yeah. It might end up being the best thing I've ever done.
是的 这可能是我的得意之作
By the way...
另外...
Miguel got up from his nap five minutes after you left.
你走五分钟之后米格尔就醒了
I hope he wasn't any trouble.
但愿他没闯祸
Well, he was playing with that car again --
他又开始玩他的玩具车了
came out of nowhere, knocked me over.
突然冲出来 撞倒了我
So I spanked him.
所以我打了他屁♥股♥
You did what?
你干了什么
It was just a little swat on his bottom.
就对他屁♥股♥轻轻扇了一巴掌而已
I put the fear of Lucinda into him --
让他知道露辛达的厉害
been a perfect angel ever since.
之后他乖得很
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
You do not hit my son.
不许打我儿子
He was zooming that car through the house,
他让玩具车在家里乱跑
bent on destruction.
非要搞破坏
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
Talk to him.
跟他好好说
Tell him if he's good, you'll give him a cookie.
告诉他如果听话 就有饼干吃
I do not negotiate with terrorists.
我不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈条件
Miguel is my son, and I don't believe in violence.
米格尔是我儿子 我不喜欢暴♥力♥手段
You act like I was beating on the boy. It was nothing.
你搞的像我打得多重 根本没什么
Here -- let me show you what I did.
来 我给你看看我怎么打的
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Why are you getting so upset?
你干嘛这么生气
It was just a little old-fashioned discipline.
不过是老派的管教方法而已
If you want to spank children, get some of your own!
如果你真想打小孩 自己生一个吧
Fine. I will never touch Miguel again.
好吧 我不会再碰米格尔
But just so you know,
不过你要知道
that was a very cruel thing to say.
你这话很伤人
She spanked Miguel?
她打了米格尔屁♥股♥吗
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
I am shocked. I know.
太震惊了 是吧
So, what did he do?
他怎么了
Your "perfect child" must have done something wrong.
你的"完美儿子"肯定闯祸了
What was it?
是什么
What does it matter?
有关系吗
Miss Lucinda did violence on him.
露辛达小姐对他施暴了
She spanked him.
打他屁♥股♥而已
That's not even close to violence.
跟暴♥力♥差得远着呢
And stop eating my fries.
别抢我的薯条吃了
That felt close to violence.
打这么重 倒是很像暴♥力♥
The point is, society has changed.
重点是 社会已经变了
Nobody really spanks anymore.
哪还有人打屁♥股♥的
I let a guy spank me once.
我有次就让一个男的打了我的屁♥股♥
We're not talking about sex.
我们谈论的不是性♥爱♥话题
Why not? It would be more fun.
为什么不谈 会更好玩啊
The problem with spanking
打屁♥股♥的问题在于
is that it can very easily turn into abuse.
它很容易变成肢体虐待
I spanked Valentina when she was little.
瓦伦蒂娜小时候就被我打过屁♥股♥
Do you feel I'm abusive?
你觉得我有虐待倾向吗
You are to me.
当然了
I don't mean to criticize your parenting skills.
我并不是对你的教育方法有意见
It's just that when my son would misbehave,
只是当我的儿子做了错事
I would talk to him.
我会好好和他聊聊
Didn't he end up in jail?
他不是最后坐牢了吗
He was framed!
他那是被人陷害了
I also dated this guy who liked me to twist his nipples.
我曾经跟一个喜欢让我拧他奶头的男人约会过
Okay, either follow the conversation
要么你好好聊天
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表