剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I can't deal with kids.
我照看不好孩子
You'll get the hang of it once you have kids of your own.
等你有了自己的孩子 就能掌握诀窍了
Please. I'm never having kids.
拜托 我才不会生孩子
How can you say that? 'Cause I don't want them.
你怎么可以这样说 因为我不想要
I have a career to worry about.
我还要操心事业呢
Well, I don't get that, but...okay.
我不明白 但是好吧
You're like every other woman that has kids, you know?
你就像所有有孩子的女人一样
They find out that I don't have the "Mom gene,"
他们发现我没有"母亲基因"
and they look down on me.
就看不起我
I don't mean to insult you.
我不是想侮辱你
It's just... I love having a child.
只是 我喜欢有孩子
Miguel makes me very happy.
米格尔让我很快乐
You know what I love having?
你知道我喜欢有什么吗
A dream.
梦想
And the day my dream comes true,
我梦想成真那天
I'm gonna be as happy as you are.
就会像你一样快乐了
What if it doesn't come true?
如果不能成真呢
What?
什么
Well, lots of people have dreams that don't work out,
许多人都有无法实现的梦想
or they get their dream and then it goes wrong.
或者他们实现了梦想 然后出了差错
That's not gonna happen to me.
我不会碰上这种事
But what if it does?
如果真的发生了呢
Won't you need something else in your life,
你生命中难道不需要别的东西吗
something that'll give you joy?
能带给你欢乐的东西
My dream is gonna come true.
我的梦想会实现的
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么确定
It just has to.
必须如此
Zoila!
佐拉
Did you talk to Javier?
你跟哈维尔聊过了吗
Did he have anything interesting to say?
他有没有说有趣的事
Yeah, he told me about the trip.
是啊 他跟我说了旅行的事
Have you been crying?
你在哭吗
Just a little.
有点儿吧
Oh, Zoila, you're gonna love Paris.
佐拉 你会爱上巴黎的
Forget Paris. What's wrong?
别说巴黎了 你怎么了
I haven't had any luck finding a donor,
我还没找到捐献者
and the doctor says I'm gonna need a kidney very soon.
医生说我很快就需要一个肾脏了
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
And it hit me...
我突然想到
One of these days, I could actually die.
我可能随时死去
That never occurred to you?
你从来没想到吗
I guess I didn't think it through.
我猜我没有想明白吧
Oh, I don't want to die just yet,
我现在还不想死
not while I still look so good.
我看起来还如此美丽
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
Why not let me get tested?
不如让我去测试
Zoila, no.
佐拉 不行
You asked every other friend you have.
你问了其他所有的朋友啊
But you work for me.
但你为我工作
I wouldn't want you to feel I'm forcing you.
我不想让你觉得我在强迫你
After all these years, do you still not get it?
这么多年过去了 你还不明白吧
I'd do that for you.
我会为你那样做的
I left earlier without returning your keys.
我之前离开了 没有还你钥匙
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Oh, don't worry about it.
没关系
Come on in.
请进吧
So, did you find what you were looking for?
你找到想要的东西了吗
No.
没有
Do you have any extra storage here at the building?
你在这栋楼里还有储物间吗
I wish.
我倒希望
People would pay through the nose for that.
我会敲他们一笔竹杠的
Well, thanks anyway.
还是谢谢你
Hey, this silver key isn't mine.
这把银色的钥匙不是我的
It's not?
不是吗
No.
不是
It's got, uh, "Beverly Pacific" stamped on it.
上面印着"比佛利太平洋"
Opal's bank. Of course.
奥珀尔的银行 当然啦
Don't think you can go
别想着你可以
snooping around someone's safe-deposit box.
翻别人的保险箱
That's illegal.
那是非法的
Isn't that Opal's vase?
那不是奥珀尔的花瓶吗
Lovely to meet you.
见到你真好
Who are you?
你是谁
Her name is Esperanza.
她叫埃斯佩兰萨
She's your new maid.
是你的新女佣
My new maid?
我的新女佣
Hola. Como estas?
你好啊
I called the agency, they sent her over.
我打电♥话♥给了中介 他们派了她来
I didn't realize you'd be leaving so soon.
我没料到你会这么快离开
You won't miss me.
你不会想念我的
She's very good at her job.
她很擅长她的工作
I trust you'll keep quiet
我相信你能对
about what you've seen in this house.
在房♥子里看到的事守口如瓶吧
When I came here, I saw how broken this family was.
我来到这里时 看到了这个家庭有多破裂
I thought I could help put it back together.
我想着我可以帮忙弥补裂痕
But Mrs. Didi and Miss Lucinda don't care about Mr. Kenneth,
但是迪迪太太和露辛达小姐根本不在乎肯尼思先生
and he seems ready to die.
他看上去准备好迎接死亡了
So, take all his money.
拿走他的全部家当吧
There is nothing I can do to stop you.
我无法阻止你
You make me sound so evil.
你这样说显得我好邪恶
I don't know the English word for what you are.
我不知道形容你的英语词汇是什么
All I ask is that you don't mess with my immigration.
我只希望你不要破坏我的移♥民♥身份
I want my son to grow up in this country.
我想让我儿子在这个国家长大
And you'll keep quiet about my...creative accounting?
你会对我做假账的事保密吗
I will.
我会的
Oh, and, uh... ...I don't want this.
还有 我不想要这个
Keep it...
留着吧
As a reminder of what your life could have been like.
好提醒你 你的生活本可能是什么样子
Well?
怎么样
He's so dumb.
他蠢哭了
Let's do this.
我们去吧
Okay, uh, give me 10 minutes. I'll be right over.
好吧 给我十分钟 我马上过去
Was that the hospital?
是医院的电♥话♥吗
Some of the people that promised mom
跟我妈保证会去做测试的人
they'd get tested didn't show up.
没有出现
I have to go see what's going on.
我得去看看是怎么回事
Do what you need to.
做你得做的事吧
You know, it really helps a lot knowing you're here.
知道你在这里陪着我 真的很有帮助
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Call me later. Yeah.
回头给我打电♥话♥ 好
Oh! I am really sorry!
真的很抱歉
That's okay.
没关系
Let me buy you another cup.
我给你买♥♥一杯吧
Miss, when you have a second?
小姐 等你有空
You don't have to do that. It's no big deal.
你没必要那样做 这没什么大不了的
Aren't you Valentina -- Ethan's girlfriend?
你不是瓦伦蒂娜吗 伊森的女朋友
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I go to school with him. He's always talking about you.
我是他同学 他总是说起你
He even has a picture of you in his locker.
储物柜里还有一张你的照片呢
You know...
要知道
Everybody at school is saying the cops are looking for him.
学校里大家都说警♥察♥在找他
Was he really part of that robbery ring?
他真是抢劫团伙中的一员吗
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想聊这事
Oh, come on. He must have said something.
拜托 他肯定说了点什么
You can trust me. I won't tell anyone.
你能信任我 我不会告诉别人的
Forget about the coffee. I have to be somewhere.
不用给我买♥♥咖啡了 我得去别的地方了
Geez, I'm just worried about him.
天啊 我只是担心他
That's all.
仅此而已
I hope you're not gonna say anything to the cops.
我希望你不会对警♥察♥告密
E-excuse me?
你说什么
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表