剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
He could have served me Chinese takeout
他就算叫中国菜外卖♥♥给我吃
and I wouldn't have cared.
我也不会介意的
So you began an affair.
所以你开始了一段婚外情
I'm not a stupid woman, Mr. Powell.
我并不蠢 鲍威尔先生
But he knew all the right buttons to push.
但是他知道如何让我神魂颠倒
That is his talent.
这是他的天赋所在
That's why I hate him.
这也是我讨厌他的地方
Mr. Hassan ended up soaking Mrs. Parker for $80,000.
哈山先生最后收了帕克夫人八万美元
It would have been more, but my husband unexpectedly died.
本来不止这点 但是我丈夫意外地去世了
Without that leverage...
没了筹码...
I'm so sorry.
真遗憾
If I may ask...
我能冒昧问一下
Are you going to tell your wife what you've learned?
你准备告诉你太太今日所闻吗
How can I not?
我怎么能不告诉她呢
I suppose you have no choice.
我想你也别无选择
But I implore you to proceed carefully.
但我祈求你小心为妙
Women need to feel beautiful and loved,
女人需要觉得自己美貌并被宠爱
especially those of a certain age.
尤其是那些到了一定年龄的女性
And when we discover that we've been fools...
而当我们发现被愚弄了
It can break us in ways men can't imagine.
我们会受到的伤害是男人无法想象的
How can I help you, detectives?
我有什么可以帮您的吗 探长先生
We're trying to build a timeline
我们想梳理一下
for the night of your husband's accident.
你丈夫出事那晚的时间线
Do you know when he left the house to go for his run?
你知道他几点离开家去跑步的吗
I was in bed reading, and I fell asleep.
我躺在床上看着书 然后就睡着了
Can't Nick tell you?
尼克不能告诉你们吗
He doesn't remember much, which isn't surprising.
他记不太清了 这并不奇怪
I wish I could be more helpful.
我真希望能帮上你们
This is a big property.
这可是一间大豪♥宅♥
Do you have security cameras?
你们有监控摄像头吗
We do.
有
That's the end of the driveway, by the front gate.
这是前门那里的车道尽头
09:05 p.m.
晚上九点零五分
Thank you, Mrs. Deering.
谢谢你 迪林太太
Please don't hesitate to call if you have any other questions.
如果你们有任何其它问题 请立即打电♥话♥给我
I have one.
我有一个问题
Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your husband?
你觉得谁有可能是伤害你丈夫的凶手呢
What?
什么
Well, typically, drivers brake before the moment of impact.
通常来说 司机会在撞击之前刹车
But there were no skid marks on the bridge,
但是桥上并无任何的刹车痕迹
which means the car never slowed down.
所以说那辆车并未减速
Indicating this hit-and-run was deliberate.
表明这起撞人逃逸事件是有意而为
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Well, at this point, it's just a theory.
但是现在来说这只是推断
Thank you for your time.
多谢您宝贵的时间
Tony!
托尼
I was just about to pour myself a brandy.
我刚准备给自己倒一杯白兰地
Join me? That's quite all right.
一起来吧 不用了吧
I'm sharing my wife with you.
我都和你共享我的太太了
The least you could do is share a drink with me.
你至少也得和我共享一杯酒吧
Here you go, Tony.
给你 托尼
Or do you prefer "Paolo"?
还是你想让我叫你"保罗"
Or "Maximillian"?
又或者"麦斯米兰"
You have quite the assortment of aliases.
你真有不少各式各样的别名
"Gunther" surprised me.
"贡特尔"这个名字让我有点意外
I would've thought you'd be too swarthy
我觉得你皮肤太黑了
to pull off Germanic.
不适合用德国人的名字
Good for you.
真不错
I... don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好了
Well, for starters,
那么首先
why don't you tell me what your "Plan B" is.
不如告诉我你的备选方案是什么呢
My plan "B"?
我的备选方案
Historically, you like to blackmail your victims,
从你的历史手法来看 你会勒索受害人
threatening to expose their tawdry affairs,
威胁会把他们的风流韵事揭发出去
but clearly, that won't work with Evelyn and I.
但这显然对我和伊芙琳不适用
So I'm just dying to know...
所以我真的很想知道...
What is your next move?
你下一步会怎么做
I intend to file a lawsuit.
我打算提起诉讼
Excellent. What kind of lawsuit?
精彩 什么样的诉讼
For harassment.
骚扰
Your wife forced me to perform sexual acts
你的妻子强迫我和她发生性关系
and threatened to fire me if I failed to comply.
而且如果我不遵从的话 还威胁会辞退我
I have a recording.
我有录像的
Is that what I found in your clock?
是我在你的时钟里找到的这玩意吗
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
That is a hell of a thing to call the man
你这样说一个将要给你
who's about to give you $100,000.
十万美金的人是要遭天谴的
What?
你说什么
That's what you want, isn't it? My money?
这不正是你想要的吗 我的钱
Why would you just give me $100,000?
你为什么要给我十万美金
Because I love my wife.
因为我爱我的妻子
And I'd like to spare her the embarrassment
我想让她免于
of finding out that you used her.
发现你在利用她时的尴尬
Is this some sort of trick?
这是不是一个圈套
Not at all.
完全不是
Now, which phony name shall I make out the check to?
现在告诉我 我该给你哪个伪造的名字打款
If it's Mustafa, you'll have to help me with the spelling.
如果是穆斯塔法 你得帮我拼写一下
Make it out to cash.
付现金吧
I think I can handle that.
没问题
But there's one condition you'll need to agree to.
但你必须答应我一件事
Your mom and I have been talking.
你妈妈和我聊了一下
We think you're protecting that boy you've been dating.
我们觉得你在保护你那个正在约会的男孩
Are we right?
没错吧
Is that Ethan's blood in the car?
车上的是伊森的血吗
Yes.
是
Why was he bleeding?
他为什么会流血
He got stabbed.
他被捅了
And how did he get stabbed?
那他为什么会被捅
Mija, please...
女儿 请告诉我们
He's part of that gang
他是那个抢劫
that's been robbing houses in Beverly Hills.
比佛利山庄的团伙中的一员
The one that killed Alejandro Rubio?
杀了亚历翰卓·卢比奥的那伙人吗
That was an accident.
那是个意外
Oh, my god.
天呐
How long have you known about this?
你什么时候知道的
I just found out.
我也是才知道
We call the police now.
立刻报♥警♥
No! I can't turn Ethan in!
不行 我不能把伊森抖出来
A man died!
有人死了
You can go to prison for not telling!
你会因为包庇而入狱的
He's important to me! I'm not gonna ruin his life!
他对我很重要 我不能毁了他的一辈子
Mija.
女儿
Listen to me.
听我说
When I was 17,
我十七岁时
a couple of friends convinced me to help them steal a car.
我的几个朋友说服我帮他们偷车
Pablo... It's okay.
帕布罗 没事
We thought we got away with it...
我们本以为逃掉了
right up until we saw the police lights coming up behind us.
结果警车还是追来了
What happened?
然后呢
I spent 14 months in jail.
我被判十四个月监禁
Is he serious?
他说的是真的吗
Your father never wanted you to know.
你♥爸♥爸本不想让你知道的
He thought you would be ashamed of him.
他以为你会为他感到羞耻
I hooked up with the wrong crowd.
我当时和坏孩子混在一起
And it cost me a year of my life.
为此付出了一年的自♥由♥
I'm begging you...
我求你了
Please don't make the same mistake I did.
不要重蹈我的覆辙
Mrs. Powell, I'm afraid I have some troubling news.
鲍威尔太太 恐怕我有一些坏消息
Don't tell me you're too tired for our afternoon romp.
你不会是没有力气和我午后偷腥了吧
Actually, I've been offered a unique business opportunity,
其实是因为我接受了一个难得的商业机会
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表