剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I can't, but you can.
我不能 但你可以
Hold on a second.
等等
You brought her here. You get rid of her.
是你把她带来的 你负责把她弄走
And that's an order.
这是命令
I brought you into my home because I trusted you.
我让你进这个家门是因为我相信你
Now I find out that you're sharing
结果我发现你背着我
the most private parts of my life with total strangers?
跟陌生人分享我的隐私
and judging me?
还对我大加评判
I am super sorry,
我真的非常非常抱歉
but you might want to climb down off that high horse you're on.
但你最好放下你那副高高在上的架子
High horse?
架子
I read your book, remember?
我读过你的书 还记得吗
You write about all those loons you used to work for
你在书中将之前在比佛利山庄做女佣时
in Beverly Hills when you were a maid.
遇到过的白♥痴♥雇主都记录了下来
You discuss in detail their lives and their problems,
你将他们的生活和问题都抖了个透
and going by your tone, you judge them plenty.
从你的语气来看 你的怨气不小
All I did was tell the truth about the things that I saw.
我所做的不过是实话实说罢了
So, you're better than me
怎么 你把这些绯闻写下来
because you put your gossip down on paper?
就说明你比我强吗
Look, it's okay. We all do it.
没什么大不了的 我们都这样
Everybody talks about other people's lives.
人人都喜欢谈论其他人的生活
You're right. I'm a hypocrite.
你说得没错 我就是个伪君子
It's okay. I won't tell anyone.
没事 我不会跟任何人说的
I know you won't,
我知道你不会的
because you're gonna sign a confidentiality agreement.
因为你得签一份保密协议
Come on.
不是吧
For you to work here, I need to know
你要想在这里工作 我就得确定
that you're not gonna talk about my private life,
你不会拿着我的或是其它人的私事
or anyone else's.
到处乱说
I gave up coke.
既然能戒掉可♥卡♥因♥
I guess I can give up gossip.
我想我也能戒掉八卦
You know, for all the high-profile folks That you've worked for,
说真的 你之前为那么多大人物做过佣人
I'm surprised That no one has made you sign
我很惊讶居然没有一个人
a confidentiality agreement before.
让你签过保密协议
Oh, one guy did -- a rock star in Bel-Air.
有个人让我签过 一个贝艾尔市的摇滚明星
His mansion was orgy city.
他家就是个大淫窝
Molly! Sorry.
茉莉 抱歉
I just can't give it up cold turkey.
我就是管不住这张嘴
Mr. Kenneth.
肯尼斯先生
The mail is here.
邮件来了
It's time to do our therapy.
是时候继续我们的诊疗了
Mr. Kenneth.
肯尼斯先生
Are we ready?
准备好了吗
Any c-c-catalogues?
有小...小...小册子吗
Not the kind you're looking for, you dirty old man.
没有你要的那种 老不正经
What shall we read today?
今天读些什么好呢
Credit-card offers, bills.
信♥用♥卡♥广♥告♥ 账单
You've got some sort of letter.
有人给你送信了
Why don't you read this to me, hmm?
读给我听听吧
"Dear...Kenneth."
"亲爱的...肯尼斯"
Very good. You didn't stutter that time.
很好 这次没口吃
"I'm writing to let you know that..."
"我给你写这封信是为了告诉你..."
No, no, don't stop. You're doing so good.
不 不 不要停 你做得很好
Mr. Kenneth?
肯尼斯先生
Oh, Mr. Kenneth, I'm so sorry.
肯尼思先生 真遗憾
Thank you, Tony.
谢谢你 托尼
Of course, Mrs. Powell.
应该的 鲍威尔太太
Oh, I can't wait to see what Marisol has done to this place.
迫不及待想看看玛莉索把这地方搞成了啥样
I have a sinking feeling
我有种不好的预感
she's festooned the interior with pinatas.
她用了西班牙彩陶罐装饰屋子
Mr. Powell.
鲍威尔先生
We obviously haven't had the chance to speak,
我们显然没有机会讲话
and I just wanted to say
我想说很抱歉
I'm sorry about the position I've put you in.
把你置于这么尴尬的位置上
Honestly, I'm more concerned
说实话 我更在意
about the positions you've put my wife in.
你让我妻子用了哪种体♥位♥
Evelyn, Adrian.
伊芙琳 艾德里安
Someone I don't know, hi.
还有我不认识的这位 你们好
We heard about what happened to Nick.
我们听说了尼克的事
Even though we haven't spoken to him in years,
尽管我们已经很多年没和他说过话了
we were very concerned.
但我们还是很担心
You're sweet to stop by.
你们能过来真是太贴心了
Please, come in.
请进吧
Allow me to introduce our driver, Dick.
允许我介绍一下我们的司机 迪克[混♥蛋♥]
Tony.
他叫托尼
Oh, of course. What was I thinking?
对对 我在想什么啊
We brought you a little something --
我们给你带了点东西
Just our way of letting Nicholas know we're thinking of him.
用我们的方式让尼古拉斯知道我们还想着他
They're absolutely gorgeous.
真是太漂亮了
Molly!
茉莉
Would you mind putting these in some water?
能帮我把花放进水里养着吗
I think there's a vase in the dining room.
我记得餐厅有个花瓶
So thoughtful. Roses.
太体贴了 是玫瑰
Tony, wait for us outside.
托尼 在外面等我们吧
We'll only be a moment.
我们待一会就走
Of course.
好的
Please, come sit.
请过来坐吧
Marisol, I love what you've done with the place.
玛莉索 我喜欢你对这里的装饰
I haven't changed a thing. I know.
我什么都没变啊 我知道
I'll be back in a moment. I need to use the facilities.
我一会回来 要去下洗手间
Molly, was it?
你叫茉莉吗
May I help you?
有什么事吗
Forgive me, but I couldn't help notice you reaction to my driver.
抱歉 但我注意到了你看我司机时的表情
Sorry about that. No, no, no, it's all right.
抱歉 没关系
I take it you know Tony?
我想你认识托尼
Look, I'm not supposed to gossip.
听着 我不该八卦的
But...
但是
When I knew him, his name wasn't Tony.
我认识他的时候 他不叫托尼
You must tell me more.
你一定得多透漏一点
Hello, Mr. Powell.
鲍威尔先生
Good evening, Valentina.
晚上好 瓦伦蒂娜
I wanted you to know I've been praying for you.
我想告诉你我一直在为你祈祷
Well, you could stop now, my dear.
亲爱的 你现在可以停止了
It worked.
你的祈祷已经管用了
There's been an unexpected complication.
一个预料不到的复杂情况发生了
Her husband has found out about the affair.
她的丈夫发现了婚外情
No, it's fine.
没关系
I just have to come up with a new plan.
我只是想出个新的计划
Oh, believe me,
相信我吧
I am counting down the minutes till I can dump this bitch.
我一直在倒计时我能甩掉这个老女人的时间
Hello, darling.
亲爱的
Hello, my love.
我的爱
Hey, you. Where's my daughter?
喂 你 我女儿在哪
In her room, resting.
在她房♥间休息
Yeah, I'll bet. She is.
对啊 肯定在休息 真的
This kidney thing, it's really taking its toll.
她的肾病的确有严重后归
In fact...I was thinking maybe you should come back
实际上 我在想
some other time, when she's better.
要不等她好点你再来看她
Did she tell you to throw me out?
是她让你把我赶出去的吗
My daughter, the class act.
我女儿的典型作风
Well, can you blame her?
好吧 你能责备她吗
I'm sure you mean well, but you are --
我知道你是好意 可是你的确...
A pain in the ass?
超级讨厌是吗
Times 10.
乘以十倍
I was a single mom in the '50s.
50年代的时候我是单亲母亲
There weren't many of us back then.
那时候没有这么大一家
I'd look for work,
我要找工作
and people would tell me "Get a husband."
人们就告诉我"嫁个好男人"
I'd get work, and my boss would try to pinch my ass, or worse.
我找到工作 老板却又揩我油 甚至更糟
I had to be tough for my kids.
为了孩子我得变得强大起来
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表