剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Not.
不做
It isn't my fault Alejandro picked me
亚历翰卓选我当女友
to be his girlfriend.
又不是我的错
What?!
什么
And it's silly to be jealous of me
而且因为我去了几场
just because I'm going to some fancy parties and premieres.
派对首映就嫉妒我也太无聊了吧
Y-you think I'm jealous?
你觉得我是嫉妒吗
Pretending we're a couple has been hard on me, too.
假装情侣对我也很难的
So please -- I need your support,
所以求你了 我需要你支持
even if it's just making me a stupid omelet.
就算是给我做个蛋卷而已
Come on. You have to do this.
快点 你必须做
Or Alejandro will fire you.
要么亚历翰卓就炒了你
I'll save him the trouble.
那我帮他省点事
I quit!
我辞职
Hey. You must be Zoila's daughter.
你好 你一定就是佐拉的女儿了
Yeah. You the new pool boy?
对 你是新来的救生员吗
Uh, pool man.
救生男吧
I'm Ethan.
我是伊森
So... you still dating Richie McTrust Fund?
你还在跟千金大少爷约会吗
His name is Remi.
他叫雷米
And we broke up.
我们分手了
Oh. Bummer.
真可惜
Yeah, it is.
是的
Valentina!
瓦伦蒂娜
Your mother's here.
你妈妈来了
Guess I'll see you around.
那我们下次见咯
I know you're angry with me...
我知道你在生我气
...but can I at least have a hug?
但起码能抱下我吧
Obviously, what I did was wrong.
很明显 我做错了
And from the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry.
我要诚恳地说 对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
So...
那...
anything you want to say to me?
你想跟我说什么吗
Like what?
说什么
I thought you might want to apologize, too.
我以为你也会想道歉
You left to Africa without telling me.
你没跟我说就去了非洲
You came back without telling me.
招呼也不打又回来了
I've been worried sick.
我担心的不得了
Mami! If you hadn't done what you did --
妈妈 如果你没做那些事
You're right.
你说得对
Let's call it even.
我们扯平了
Go get your stuff.
去拿东西吧
I'm gonna take you home.
我带你回家
I'm not coming back home.
我不回家
Where do you plan on staying?
那你准备住哪里
Here. Mrs. Delatour said I could.
这里 德拉图太太同意了
She can't go back to that awful motel.
她不能再住回那个破旅馆了
It's in east L.A., which is a horrible neighborhood.
在城东边哎 多乱啊
I live in east L.A.!
我就住在城东边
So you know.
那不用我说了
You really think I'm gonna let you sponge off my employer
你真以为我会让你有家不回
when you have a nice home to go to?
在这蹭我老板的地方吗
I'm not scared of you anymore,
我已经不怕你了
and that means you can't tell me what to do.
你别想对我指手画脚
You're absolutely right.
很对
I can't tell you what to do.
我不能对你指手画脚
Finally.
谢谢
But I can tell you what to do.
但我能对你指手画脚
Tell my daughter
告诉我女儿
there's no longer any room in your mansion.
你家里没房♥间给她住
You don't have to listen to her.
你不用听她的
Oh, sweetie, you may not be afraid of your mother,
亲爱的 可能你不怕你妈妈
but I am.
但我怕
Fine!
好吧
I can take care of myself!
我自己也能行
Now where are you going?!
你要去哪里
To live my life!
过我自己的生活
Which is no longer any of your business.
再也不关你的事了
She quit?! What did you say to her?!
她辞职了吗 你跟她说什么了
I barely said anything.
什么都没说
And she started acting all crazy.
她自己像发了疯一样
I think she's been drinking again.
我觉得她又开始酗酒了
Ohh, this is not good, Carmen.
这样可不好 卡门
Don't be such a drama queen. We can hire somebody else.
别大惊小怪的 我们还能请别人
Are you insane?!
你疯了吗
We sleep in different rooms! We lead separate lives!
我们分房♥睡觉 各不相干
How long do you think it will take someone
你觉得别人会花多久
to figure out this is a fake relationship?
发现我们是假情侣
But if we don't hire a maid,
但如果不请女佣
who's gonna clean up around here?
谁来打扫房♥间
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不不
I'm upstairs now! I'm gonna be your wife!
我现在是主人了 要当你老婆了
Lots of wives clean.
很多老婆都打扫的
In Beverly Hills?
在比弗利山吗
What's the big deal? You used to be the maid.
有什么关系 你以前也是佣人
And I sucked.
不合格的佣人
Well, you should've thought of that
那你在惹毛奥黛莎之前
before you pissed off Odessa.
就该想到
The gunmen!
枪手
What about them? They're here. I saw them.
怎么了 他们在这 我看见了
No.
不
You just had a bad dream.
只是恶梦而已
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I told you this would happen
我就说了把埃塞俄比亚菜
if you mixed Ethiopian food with Percocet.
和扑热息痛混在一起吃会这样
I heard someone scream.
我听到有人在喊
Mr. Powell had a nightmare.
鲍威尔先生做恶梦了
Are you okay?
您还好吗
He's fine.
他没事
Darling, I'm gonna go down to the kitchen
亲爱的 我下楼去厨房♥给你
and fix you some warm milk.
热一杯牛奶吧
Will you be all right until I get back?
我回来之前你乖乖的好吗
Oh, for god's sake, just say yes.
天呐 你答应一声就好
Yes.
好的
You shouldn't worry about Mr. Powell.
您不必担心鲍威尔先生的
He'll be fine. It'll just take a while.
他会没事的 过段时间就好了
That is why I do worry.
这正是我担心的
My husband is greedy and conniving
我丈夫贪得无厌 放任自流
and lecherous and profane,
好色又世俗
and he is also the most fascinating man I have ever known.
他也是我认识的最迷人的男人
That's why I've been able to love him
所以我才能爱他那么久
through the most trying of times.
一直忍♥受他
But this robbery has revealed a new side to Adrian,
但这次抢劫让艾德里安暴露出了另一面
and it frightens me,
吓到了我
Because there's one thing that I cannot tolerate...
因为我有一件事无法容忍♥
and that is weakness.
就是软弱
I know this is a difficult time for you.
我知道您现在不容易
That's why I'm here.
所以我才过来了
So if there is anything I can do to help you...
要是有什么能帮上忙的...
Just try to wear a shirt.
先把衣服穿上
I know Dahlia killed herself.
我知道达利娅自杀的事了
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
W-- you know, it's not something... I like to talk about.
你是怎... 这件事我不太愿意谈
But... we're going to be married.
可是 我们都要结婚了
Yeah, and-- and I was--
是的 我本来...
I was gonna tell you, like, when--
我本来准备在合适的时...
When what? When-- when there was a lull in the conversation?
什么合适时候 没话说的时候吗
I never told you
没跟你说实话
'cause I was worried I'd scare you off.
是因为我怕吓着你
My wife killed herself.
我妻子自杀身亡
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表