剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I-I could lose him, and God help me, I love him.
我可能会失去他 天啊 我爱他
So, what can we do?
我们能帮什么忙
Help me get ready for the wedding.
帮我准备婚礼用的东西
Okay.
好的
Well, you'll need something old, something new,
你需要一件旧物 一件新物
uh, something borrowed, something blue.
还需要借来的 和蓝色的东西
And if did kill his wife,
如果他真的杀了他妻子
you'll need something sharp.
那你还需要一件锋利的东西
What's all that?
那都是什么
Cameras -- 20-megapixel, wireless microphones,
两千万像素的摄像头 无线麦克风
All completely concealable.
完全隐蔽
What are you gonna do with them?
你要拿它们干什么
I'm gonna prove that Evelyn and Tony are having an affair.
我要证明伊芙琳和托尼在偷♥情♥
You think they're having an affair?
你觉得他们在偷♥情♥吗
Oh, I know they are...
我一清二楚
and so do you.
你也是
I never said that.
我可没说过
Poor Valentina -- incapable of bluffing.
可怜的瓦伦蒂娜 你真不会骗人
We must play poker some time.
我们以后一定要打次扑克
I'm not bluffing.
我没骗人
I just want to stay out of it.
我只是不想趟这浑水
Fine. I'll install these myself.
好吧 那我自己装
Can't you just confront Mrs. Powell?
你就不能直接问鲍威尔太太吗
Oh, no. That's not how this game is played.
不 游戏可不是这么玩的
Game?
游戏
I need to catch her in the unholy act
我要抓奸在床
so she will be crushed and humiliated,
这样她才会被压垮 被羞辱
and I will win.
我才会赢
How can you talk like that about someone you're married to?
你怎么可以这么说自己娶的女人
Don't you love Mrs. Powell?
你不爱鲍威尔太太吗
Our marriage is not based on love.
我们的婚姻可不是基于爱
And that's why we have so much fun.
所以才会这么其乐无穷
How is he?
他怎么样
Oh. You're still here.
你还在啊
Of course I am. You took my car.
当然 你把我的车开走了
Can't talk right now.
现在不方便说话
I need to get insurance information for Marisol.
我要帮玛莉索找保险单据
How is Nick?
尼克怎么样了
They need to operate.
他们要动手术
I need to ask you something, mom.
我要问你件事 妈妈
Are you the one that ran him over?
是你撞了他吗
Why would you do that?
为什么要那么做
He wanted to kick us out of our home.
他想把我们从我们家赶走
It's his home.
这是他的家
No. We had a deal.
不 我们有约定
I kept my mouth shut all these years.
我这么多年守口如瓶
He owes me.
他欠我的
What kind of deal?
什么约定
He promised to take care of you.
他承诺会照顾你
I made sure that he'd left you money in his will,
我确保他会在遗嘱里留钱给你
but he was threatening to leave you with nothing.
但他威胁我 让你一无所有
I'm in his will?
他遗嘱里有我吗
Yes, my darling.
对 亲爱的
You are going to be a rich man one day.
你有一天会变成有钱人的
What -- what -- what am I supposed to say to that?
我...我该说什么
Thank you?
谢谢你吗
Please don't hate me.
求你别恨我
Right from the start,
从一开始
everything I have done has been for you.
我做的一切都是为了你
I may not be a good person, but I am a good mother!
我可能不是个好人 但绝对是个好妈妈
That smells fantastic.
闻起来真香
Tastes even better.
尝起来更好
Yeah, I can do that for you if you want.
你愿意的话我可以帮你
Oh, that would be great. I still have to set the table.
那真太好了 我还要摆餐具呢
Okay.
好的
You're such a gentleman.
你还挺绅士嘛
Oh, anything for you, m'lady.
乐意效劳 夫人
So, how's the show going? Oh, awful.
你的剧怎么样 一团糟
I got Monday's script --
我拿到周一的剧本了
my character's illegitimate daughter
我角色的私生女
is having an illegitimate daughter.
怀上她的私生女了
What's so bad about that?
这有什么不好的
It's just the idea of me playing a grandfather.
这样的话我要演外公了
It really...
真是...
Turns your stomach?
让你反胃吗
Yeah. Yeah.
没错
But, you know, I've been on the show 20 years,
不过你们也知道 那剧我演二十年了
so I guess it was bound to happen.
我猜也是该演外公了
20 years? That's a big deal.
二十年吗 这可是大事
We should have a party, you know, to celebrate.
我们该办个派对 庆祝一下
What is this that we're eating?
我们吃的是什么
Sancocho.
菜肉汤
It's a traditional Puerto Rican stew.
波多黎各的传统炖菜
You okay?
你还好吗
You look a little pale.
脸看起来发白啊
Well, I would, too,
我也会啊
if I were old enough to be a grandfather.
如果都老到要演外公了
Don't be silly.
别说傻话
Men get sexier as they age -- you know, more distinguished.
男人越老越性感 更有风度了
Something is wrong with this stew.
这炖菜有问题
Hey, don't insult my homeland.
不许侮辱我家乡
Tastes great to me.
我吃着挺好
Good.
很好
Oh, god.
天呐
I think I need a bathroom.
我要去洗手间
He must be coming down with something.
他肯定是生病了
Or it's his age.
或者是太老了
You know, old guys, they can't handle the spicy stuff.
老人嘛 吃不了太辣的
It's sad, really.
挺可怜的
Spence?
斯宾思
Did you make it to the bathroom?
你到洗手间了吗
Almost.
差一点
Doesn't seem so distinguished now, does he?
现在显得没那么有风度了 对吧
Here we go.
开动吧
Why are we using paper plates?
为什么用纸盘
My maid is off tonight.
今晚我的女佣休假了
Got it.
懂了
Also, I hate doing dishes.
而且我不喜欢洗盘子
I don't know how you put up with that as a busboy.
我都不知道你这个打杂工是怎么忍♥受的
Actually, I'm a chef.
其实我是厨师
I told her you were Latin and in the restaurant business.
我告诉她你是拉美人 在餐馆工作
Her inner racist took it from there.
她内心的种族歧视就开始自动脑补了
I own Agustina in Bel Air.
贝艾尔市的阿古斯蒂纳餐厅是我开的
Agustina?
阿古斯蒂纳餐厅吗
You own Agustina?
阿古斯蒂纳餐厅是你开的吗
Now that he's not a busboy, can we have real plates?
既然他不是打杂的 我们能用真盘子了吗
You should drop by.
你该过来光顾
We just put a chocotorta on the dessert menu.
甜品单上刚加上巧克力蛋糕
That sounds fabulous.
听起来太棒了
But I don't know how you work
但我真不知道
with butter and cream and still manage to stay so trim.
你和黄油奶油打交道 身材怎么还能这么好
Well, I-I try to work out every day.
我尽量每天都锻炼
You must.
那必须
I can't walk by chocolate without gaining weight.
我只要路过巧克力就肯定会长胖
Aw, I don't believe that for a second.
我才不信你这句话
God bless pilates. It saved my life.
普拉提真是好东西 救了我的命
Here, feel my bicep.
来感受一下我的二头肌
Okay.
好了
He's fit, you're fit, we're all fit.
他身材好 你身材好 我们身材都好
Well, I hope I've gotten
我希望今晚
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表