剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I'm thinking they're mementos from her affair with Dahlia.
我觉得这些都是和达利娅外遇的纪念
Her lesbian affair.
她的拉拉外遇
Yes.
对
Sorry I wasn't more specific.
抱歉我没说那么明白
You know, lesbians worship me.
知道吗 拉拉们很崇拜我
Have I mentioned that?
我跟你们提过吗
No, that's a sentence I'd remember.
没有 这种话听过就不会忘
It's true.
这是真的
I cannot go to a hardware store without getting hit on.
去五金店肯定会有人来勾搭我
I thought it was Koreans who worshipped you.
我还以为崇拜你的是朝鲜人呢
I am popular with both Koreans and lesbians.
我在朝鲜人和拉拉中都很受欢迎
Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
世界上还有人不喜欢你的吗
Besides me?
除了我以外
You know, in a way, I'm relieved I found this drawer.
某种程度上 找到这个抽屉让我松了口气
It explains everything that's happened since I moved here.
它解释了我搬进来后发生的一切
If Opal had an affair with Dahlia,
如果奥珀尔和达利娅有外遇
no wonder Nick is so uncomfortable.
怪不得尼克这么不爽
But that's what bothers me.
但这就是困扰我的事
If Nick knows his wife and his maid were lovers--
如果尼克知道他妻子和女佣是恋人关系
Why is she still working here?
为什么没炒奥珀尔鱿鱼
It's so lovely of you to drop by.
你过来看我真是太好了
I wanted to share some good news.
我想和你分享好消息
Ethan got into Brown.
伊森进布朗大学了
Ethan told me he was hoping that would happen
就在几天前伊森还跟我说
just the other day.
他想去布朗大学呢
Yes.
对啊
It's quite the coincidence.
真是太巧了
It's wonderful for him.
对他来说太棒了
But sad for my pool.
但对我的游泳池就不好了
Huh?
什么
Ethan can't be my pool boy once he's in Rhode island.
伊森去了罗德岛州就没法再照看泳池了
He could try to look after it,
他可以试着去照料
but long-distance relationships are so hard.
但长途关系[异地恋]实在太难了
And pools have needs.
泳池也有需要的
Can't you just find someone else?
你不能再找个救生员吗
Yes.
能
And you know who it should be?
你知道我要找谁吗
My first pool boy.
我原来的那个救生员
I don't even know why I let him go.
我都不知道为什么放他走
True, he made a few mistakes, but I'm sure he's very sorry.
的确 他犯过错 但我相信他很后悔
Mrs. Delatour, I'm not getting back together with Remi.
德拉图太太 我不会和雷米复合的
Who said anything about Remi?
谁提到雷米了
Although, now that you bring it up Stop.
不过 既然你提起了 打住
I know that you got Ethan into Brown.
我知道是你帮伊森进布朗大学的
What?!
什么
Now I need you to tell me, did Remi put you up to it?
我需要你告诉我 是雷米让你这样做的吗
No. It was all me.
没有 全是我的主意
Why would you do that?
你为什么这样做
Since the moment you first told me you were in love with Remi,
从你告诉我你爱上雷米的那一刻起
I knew he'd never find anyone better.
我就知道他再也找不到比你更好的人了
And I also thought if you two got married,
而且我想如果你俩结婚的话
then you and your mother wouldn't be like family anymore.
你和你妈妈就不会再"像是"一家人了
You'd be family.
而是会成为真正的一家人
And I still want that so very much.
我依然很想和你们成为一家人
Mrs. Delatour, I love you, and I always will.
德拉图太太 我爱你 我会一直如此
You've been a second mother to me my whole life.
我这辈子一直把你看做第二位母亲
Really?
真的吗
That's why I feel I can tell you what I tell my real mom --
所以我觉得我可以告诉你我对亲妈说的话
Butt out.
别管闲事
**I'm still trying*
*我还试着
**And almost crying*
*几乎是哭着
**While the laundry's drying*
*当我在烘干衣服时
What the --
搞毛...
Stupid English.
愚蠢的英语
Son of a bitch!
这混小子
You have a date?
你要去约会吗
I'm so excited!
我太激动了
Why?
为啥
It's my date, not yours.
是我约会又不是你约会
So, where's he taking you?
他要带你去哪里
To his house. He's making me dinner.
去他家 他要给我做晚饭
I wanted to bring dessert,
我想带点心去
but Javier wrote a book about French pastry.
但哈维尔写过关于法式甜馅饼的书
Will he really want to sample my bundt cake?
他真的会想尝尝我做的圆环蛋糕吗
He'll want to sample more than that.
他想尝的可不只是蛋糕
Huh?
什么
When a man cooks for you, he expects something in return.
如果一个男人为你做饭 他会想得到回报
God! I'm such an idiot!
天哪 我真是太蠢了
I was so jazzed a cute guy wanted to spend time with me,
我还很激动一个帅哥想和我一起消磨时间
I didn't even think about... getting physical.
我没想到 会发展到肉体关系
Honey, you were married for 22 years.
亲爱的 你都已经结婚22年了
It's only natural you'd forget that people have sex.
忘记人们会做♥爱♥是很自然的
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰了
Are you Natasha Jones?
你是娜塔莎·琼斯吗
Yeah.
是我
You were adopted, right?
你是被领养的 对吗
Why would you ask me that?
你为什么问这个
There is someone who'd like to meet you.
有个人很想见你
You must be Ethan. I'm --
你就是伊森吧 我是
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Your mom said I could help myself to a soda.
你妈妈说我可以拿一瓶苏打水
Sure.
当然啦
Go ahead.
来拿吧
Nah. I'll come back.
不了 我回头再来吧
Look, this doesn't have to be awkward.
其实不用这么尴尬的
I didn't think it was.
我不觉得尴尬啊
Good.
很好
Valentina and I are still friends,
瓦伦蒂娜和我还是朋友
so you and I are bound to run into each other occasionally.
所以我们俩肯定时不时会撞见
Unless I ship off to Brown, right?
除非我去了布朗大学 对吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
I just got my acceptance letter.
我刚收到了录取通知书
How many buildings did your mom have to buy to make that happen?
你妈妈得买♥♥多少栋楼房♥ 才搞定这事的
Oh, man. Look, I'm -- I'm sorry about that.
天啊 对此我很抱歉
My mom's always trying to help me out, and...
我妈妈总是努力帮我
sometimes, she goes too far.
有时候她太过分了[走得太远]
Well, I'm not going far.
我可不会走远
I'm staying right here.
我就待在这里
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
You see, I'm not some problem
我可不是你能用钱
that you can buy your way out of.
打发走的麻烦
Look, I was just trying to be friendly,
我只是想表现得友好些
but you're obviously not interested in that, so...
但你明显对此不感兴趣 所以...
This must really burn.
你一定很痛吧
Rich kid losing to the pool boy.
富二代输给了救生员
You seem kind of obsessed with other people's money.
你看起来对别人的钱很执念啊
Hey, I got what I want.
我得偿所愿了
Now, if you'll excuse me, some of us have to work for a living.
我先失陪了 我们中有人得谋生呢
Were you talking to someone?
你在和谁说话吗
Yeah.
是啊
I just met Ethan.
我刚和伊森见面了
How did that go?
怎么样
Good.
不错
Helped me realize something --
这让我意识到了
you were right.
你说得对
Valentina does deserve the best.
瓦伦蒂娜的确值得拥有最好的
And that piece of crap doesn't even come close.
那个混♥蛋♥还差得远呢
You're a liar.
你是个骗子
Excuse me?
你说什么
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表