They're vented.
有送风口
What we need now are florists who carry hodgins' hawaiian flower
现在我们只要查出 种植这种夏威夷花的花农
which are situated directly over subway tracks.
位置就在地铁铁轨上方
Hey where you going?
嘿 你去哪儿?
To get booth.
找Booth
Call me when you find the florist.
找到花农通知我
You're sure about this?
你肯定吗?
Not at all.
不肯定
Because you guessed.
因为是你猜的
But we do not guess.
我们从不猜测
I think you did.
我觉得你就是猜了
I dare you to put that lasso of truth around you.
你肯定带着测谎套索呢 (神力女超人的装备)
Now you're being completely irrational.
你这么说真是昏了头
This lasso doesn't actually work.
这套索根本不会起作用
These bracelets aren't actually made of amazonium.
这手镯不是用外层元素做的 (女超人的放弹手镯)
They're stainless steel.
而是不锈钢
They can't stop a bullet.
根本不防子弹
okay.
好吧
Aloha Floral Supply between Friendship Heights and Bethesda.
"Aloha" 花店 友谊高中边上
The store sits right over the Red Line.
这家店 就在红色地铁线的正上方
thank you
谢谢
Dispatch 22 7 0 5.
重要情况 22705
Twenty two 7 0 5 Dispatch.
22705 收到
Twenty two 7 0 5 requests backup and local units
22705 请求支援 地点是
at Aloha Flowers between Friendship Heights and Bethesda.
Aloha花店 友谊高中边上
Oh. Please be advised that agents are UC dressed as a Squint and Wonder Woman.
请告诉大家 探员会身着 科学家和神奇女超人的服装
Repeat 22705.
请重复 22705
Just picture a scientist nerd brainiac dweeb dork whatever.
就想像一下 讨厌的科学家
and a wonder woman
还有神力女超人
and a wonder woman
还有神力女超人
Acknowledge 227 11.
明白 227 11
it's closed
关门了
Go around the back.
从后面绕过去
Dry air
干燥空气
Subway
地铁
Florist. Okay stand back.
锁住了 没关系 退后
Okay where did you even find a place to carry that?
很好 你居然能找到地方把它藏起来?
look
你看
could I please shoot this one?
可以让我打掉它吗?
Cedar oil lacquer.
雪松油 亮漆
This is where the killer mummified the bodies.
凶手就是在这儿 做木乃伊
Ephedrine
麻黄碱
other other drugs.
还有 一些药
I know who the murderer is.
我知道谁是凶手了
Who?
是谁?
Let's get out of here.
我们先出去
Eats up the girls leaves them bleeding.
Lola打了女孩 让她们流血
Who shows up to help?
谁来帮忙呢?
Access to drugs.
要能搞到药
The emt.
急诊医士
Smart.
聪明
You should wear a lab coat at all times.
你真该时时刻刻穿着实验服
Puts them in the back of his ambulance
把她们抱进救护车后面
he knocks them unconscious.
再把她们打昏
just stay there.
站那儿别过来
screams are coming from inside.
叫声从里面传来的
Can I shoot it? No!
我能打吗? 不行!
Geez! You shot me! Sorry! Sorry booth!
老天 你打到我了! 对不起!对不起 Booth!
Damn it! I said no! Don't shoot! No! Are you all right?
该死!我说不要打!不要! 你还好吗?
I think the bullet bounced off my bracelet.
子弹肯定在我手镯上反弹了
Just like amazonium.
还说不是外层元素
Geez bones.
天呐 Bones!
what are you doing?
你这是干吗?
They're not poisonous.
又没有毒
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Then why don't you come down?
那还不下来?
It seems I'm not completely in control of my actions.
我似乎控制不了我自己
Just get on my back.
趴在我背上
God. Bones.
上帝啊 Bones
It's okay.
没关系
can you understand me?
能听懂我的话吗?
My head.
我的头
Just stop shooting at things bones.
别乱开枪 Bones
He had a gun. You stay here.
他有枪啊 呆在那儿别动
Anyone comes through that door you shoot their heads off.
不管谁从门里进来 打爆他的头
Except me.
除了我
My gun is too big for me.
这枪太大了
I could've told you that a hundred times.
告诉过你100遍了
Here take mine.
给你 用我的
Guard megan.
保护好Megan
Come on megan.
来吧 Megan
Come here.
过来
it's okay.
没关系的
Damn it.
该死
How could a guy with military training miss with a scattergun?
受过军事训练的人 拿猎枪还打不中?
What were you navy?
当的什么兵啊?海军吗?
Infantry.
步兵
Which is how I know you're carrying the 50 caliber 500.
所以才知道 你拿的是50口径500型
Well that's five shots.
已经开了五枪
And by my count
据我算来
you only got one shot left.
只剩一枪了
That's one dumbass gun to bring to a shootout!
拿这枪来打真是太蠢了!
Where's your backup booth?
支援队伍呢 Booth?
Shouldn't they be here by now?
现在该来了吧?
You need to be quiet.
你别出声
Can you do that megan?
能做到吗 Megan?
bones you all right?
Bones 没事吧?
We're okay. We're okay.
我们没事 没事
He's using you to get to us.
他是要利用你 来引我们上钩
Not for long booth.
你撑不了多久的 Booth
I'm just gonna stick my scattergun in there and empty the barrels.
我就站这儿 把猎枪筒里的子弹打光
Your girl is gonna look like hamburger.
你的妞 会被打的像汉堡包
One shot.
最后一枪
One hell of a shot
好一枪啊
now can you see why I hate clowns?
知道我为什么恨小丑了吗?
Ms.Kippler.
Kippler女士
Ms.Montenegro you look amazing.
Montenegro女士 你真漂亮
Halloween right?
万圣节 对吧?
Look hodgins and i haven't really decided what we're gonna do next.
你看 Hodgins和我 还没有最后决定 下一步怎么办
I tried to seduce him you know.
我引诱过他 知道么
No. Your husband.
哎哟 不 是你丈夫
I took off my top and everything.
我把上衣都脱♥光♥了
Why?
为什么?
I've been told i have alabaster skin that's really impossible to resist touching.
有人说 我这雪化石般的肌肤 叫人忍♥不住触摸一下
Isn't that some kind of conflict of interest?
这不是有所违背吗?
The pi code?
私♥人♥侦♥探♥准则?
It totally for you the client.
相反 都是为了你 我的委托人
I was testing Your husband with my wiles so that I could properly advise you.
我设计考验你的丈夫 以便为你提出更好的建议
You are a very dedicated investigator.
你真是敬业喔
Which is why I have to tell you something
所以我才希望告诉你一些事
i didn't want to say in front of dr.Hodgkins.
却不能将此告诉Hodgkins
Hodgins. There's no K.
Hodgins 没有K啦
Your husband is deeply deeply in love with you.
你丈夫仍然深深地爱着你
Also he has incredible abs and forearms.
当然 他的腹部和臂膀也很迷人
So what I'm suggesting is that I take you down there
所以我建议 我将你带过去
mediate a meeting and see if any old sparks don't flare back into life.
安排你们见面 看看能不能重新 迸出火花
I'm in love with hodgins.
我爱的是Hodgins
Now.
现在罢了
Forever ms.Kippler.
会永远爱他 Kippler女士
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表