Yes it is because we love you.
有必要 因为我们 爱你
I'll take the first shift.
我先留下
And I'll write us a schedule.
我来排时间表
I'll get you whatever you need to keep your job.
我会尽我所能保住你的工作
We'll get through this.
会没事的
Thank you dr. Brennan.
谢谢你 Brennan博士
A simple monomer wouldn't explode.
仅有单体不会爆♥炸♥
It just wouldn't happen.
那不可能
Isn't the fbi handling the analysis of the explosive residue?
分♥析♥爆♥炸♥残余物不是FBI的事吗?
Excuse me if my faith in the bureau isn't absolute.
抱歉 我对他们不能完全信任
So you don't trust agent madison?
你不放心Madison探员?
I'm just getting my own results to double check.
我只是习惯复查核对
I'm sure he's fine but I'm independent.
我相信他有两手 但我向来独♥立♥研究
You suspect that there could be a conspiracy within the bureau?
你认为FBI内部有阴谋?
Do I hear a little 'tude young man?
你对我有看法吗 小子?
No. No no.
不 没有
But why would there be a conspiracy in this case?
但这件事能里有什么阴谋?
Totally 'tudeless question.
非常客观的问题
Prominent public figures being murdered and eaten.
有人谋杀社会名流 吃他们的肉
Evidence that secret societies are being targeted.
把他们的组织作为攻击目标
Societies that have great influence in the halls of power like the bureau.
那些有权有势的组织 像FBI
You don't think that's a bit extreme?
你不觉得这想法有点极端?
You went on larry king to talk about this case and tmz
你该到脱口秀或八卦 新闻节目去说这事
because you know how big it is.
这可是了不得的大事
And to get your piece of it.
顺便也捞点名气
I'm a doctor.
我是个博士
I'm merely studying the case like you. Right.
我只是在研究你这样的案例 可不是么
Oh man I should have known.
我早该想到的
What?
什么?
You expect me to tell you the answer agent madison?
你指望我告诉你答案吗 Madison探员?
It's tricyclic acetone peroxid
是三环过氧丙酮
that's not bad.
的确有两下子
It reacted with the molten thermoplastic and boom.
它会与熔化的塑料反应 然后 砰
The containers must have been switched.
实验材料肯定被调包了
Zack thought he was adding a monomer he had made himself
Zack 加进去的不是 他自♥制♥的单体
but it was actually a volatile explosive.
而是种危险易爆的物质
Sweets: Yes I'm busy.
是的 我很忙
Cancel all my patients. You don't have to tell them anything.
取消所有的病人预约 什么都不用解释
What are you doing? A word.
你干什么? 聊两句
I'm on the phone. Well hang up.
我在讲电♥话♥ 挂掉
Okay I'll talk to you later. Uh tight grip you got there.
好吧 我待会打给你 你抓够紧的
It's gonna get tighter. So go ahead tell her.
有必要的话会更紧 告诉她
Tell her what? Tell me what?
告诉她什么? 告诉我什么?
Tell her now. What?
现在就说 说什么?
Fine I'll tell her okay?
好吧 那我来说
I sent my list to the bureau they sent it to sweets.
我要通知的名单 局里给了小甜甜
You were the one who decided not to tell dr. Brennan that I was still alive.
是你故意不告诉Brennan我还活着
He's the one that you should have slugged so do it.
他才是那个该打的人 快打吧
Go ahead and do it now. What? You chose not to tell me?
现在就揍他 什么? 是你故意不告诉我?
Yes it's true technically. Technically!
严格说 是的 严格说!
Okay I reviewed the list and I decided knowing dr. Brennan as I do
我看了名单 以我对Brennan的了解
that she was in fact able to handle your death.
她可以理智面对你的死亡
Slug him.
揍他
It was a national security issue.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
The fewer people that knew agent booth was alive the safer you would be.
越少人知道 Booth就越安全
I think that was a good choice.
这是个合理的决定
Awesome. You do?
太好了 你这么想?
Yes.
是的
You knew that booth's death was something I could deal with because I can compartmentalize.
你知道我能应对Booth的死讯 因为我足够专业
Whoa wait a minute. Now why are you mad at me then?
等会 那你为什么生我的气?
Because you should have told me personally.
因为你该私下告诉我
Oh I should have just ignored national security concerns
是啊 我该对国♥家♥安♥全♥置之不理
broken the law and told you?
就算犯法也要告诉你?
Yes. You know I'm very trustworthy.
是的 你知道我口风很紧
Yeah but sweets
话是没错 但小甜甜
sweets made a professional decision.
小甜甜做出了专业的决定
He knew that I could process your death and move on which is precisely what I did.
他知道没有你我也能好好 活下去 而事实正是如此
There's got to be other stuff going on here right? What?
应该还有别的说法吧? 什么?
Transference paranoia. Come on.
移情作用 偏执狂什么的
I mean when I offer her a piece of pie you say it has deeper meaning.
连我请她吃派 你都说别有深意
I don't like pie booth. Well apple pie. She doesn't like baked pie.
我不喜欢吃派 苹果派 她不喜欢烤过的派
I don't like my fruit cooked.
我是不喜欢烤过的水果
Okay changing the subje is a way to avoid your feelings.
转移话题是种隐藏感觉的手段
My feelings? Okay now you're attacking my feelings?
我的感觉? 现在你开始攻击我的感觉了?
There's something in the gormogon vault I think you should see.
我想你们该来Gormogon 的储藏室看看
Slug him.
快揍他
You know I think it's interesting psychologically
Booth总想请你吃水果派的行为
how agent booth's constant efforts to persuade you to enjoy fruit pie
在心理学上很有意思
could be interpreted as a kind of seduction.
可能是一种性暗示
Whatever you two are talking about just stop it. Zip it. Let's go.
不管你们在说什么 就此打住 我们走
You think I don't recognize an experiment when I see one?
你以为我看不出你的把戏?
You experimented on us. Beg your pardon?
你在拿我们做实验 你说什么?
Not telling me booth was alive
隐瞒Booth的假死
you wanted to quantify our reactions for your own research.
好研究我们的反应
You took advantage of us.
你利用了我们
Booth and I agreed to let you observe us.
我和Booth同意让你观察
We did not agree to be used as lab rats so you better cut it out.
但我们可不想当小白鼠 所以你最好到此为止
Dr. Brennan why are you talking so fast?
Brennan博士 你为什么语速这么快?
Because if booth hears why you did what you did he'd beat you up.
因为如果Booth知道了 你的坏心眼 他会揍你
Don't you think that'd be an overly aggressive act?
你不觉得你有些咄咄逼人吗?
Not at all. So you better not do it again.
一点也不 所以你最好老实点
Let's go bones. Where are you?
该走了 Bones 你在哪?
On our way.
这就来
Security had the entrance to this wing locked and the vault itself was secured.
通往这区的门 保安部锁上了 储藏室本身也很安全
The skeleton
骨架
Where'd it go? We don't know.
去哪了? 我们不知道
I came down to see if the screws matched the silver in theton
我想下来确认一下螺钉 是否与骨架中所含的银相吻合
and the skeleton was gone.
就发现骨架不见了
But there's security cameras and sensors covering every inch of this place.
可这地方到处都是闭路监控和传感器啊
They all failed.
他们都出故障了
All of 'em?
全都坏了?
When zack's explosion set off
就在Zack的那场爆♥炸♥引得警铃大作时
all the alarms every security camera in the building failed.
这栋楼所有的闭路监控器就都坏了
The door to the loading dock was unlocked.
通向停车场的门是开着的
Someone stole the skeleton.
有人偷走了骨架
Ten minutes before the explosion?
在爆♥炸♥前的十分钟?
Everything is working perfectly.
一切都计划得很完美
Fast forward hodgins passes zack the container of tricyclic acetone peroxide.
快进看看 Hodgins给了Zack一瓶 三环丙酮过氧化氢
I thought it was the monomer.
我以为那是单体
The explosion occurred at 12:03 and 22 seconds.
爆♥炸♥发生时间是12点03分22秒
At 12:03 and 22 seconds
12点03分22秒
aren't there any backup systems?
没有备用系统吗?
All dead too.
同样全部坏掉了
Where were the guards?
警卫去哪了?
There was as chemical accident.
这是起化学品事故
That takes precedence over any other security issue.
它的安全优先权限是最高的
All personnel went to secure the lab or to secure any point that went to the museum proper
所有人都去保护实验室 或者是展列室的财产了
so there'd be no loss of life.
所以才没有造成人员伤亡
During that time the vault and the skeleton would be unsecured.
那个时候 保险库和骨架就会无人看管
Yes until the security system was brought back up at 12:18 and 41 seconds.
是的 安全系统重新启动时间是12点18分41秒
The explosion was a diversion set up by gormogon.
这场爆♥炸♥是Gormogon用来声东击西的工具
He's here in the lab.
他就在这个实验室里
It's an inside job.
这次是祸起萧墙
Gormogon works at the jeffersonian.
Gormogon是Jeffersonian的内部人员
Either gormogon or his new apprentice.
可能是Gormogon 也可能是他的新徒弟
That is a totally freaky thought.
这还真是个奇怪的想法
Yeah it's booth.
对 我是Booth
Listen I need a full forensic team sent to the jeffersonian
听好 我需要你派调查组到Jeffersonian来
mobile labs computers analysis the works.
带齐便携实验室 电脑 分♥析♥ 还有工具
No their equipment could be compromised.
不 器械可以精简一点
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表