Joke Dr. Brennan.
开个玩笑 Brennan博士
How Did You Meet Gavin Nichols Ms. Trattner?
你怎么认识Gavin Nichols的Trattner小姐?
I'm A Cellist With The National Symphony.
我是国家交响乐团的大提琴手
Gavin Guested As First Violinist Three Years Ago.
Gavin三年前被邀成为首席小提琴手
Check Out The Photo Of Them Kissing
看看他们接吻的照片
Mega Tongue Action.
舌头动得厉害
How Long Did You Know Himthisway?
多久你们发展到这种关系?
Within A Couple Weeks Of Our Meeting.
认识后几个星期
He Was Barely Shaving Back Then.
他都没长什么胡子呢
What Is She Doing Playing Squeeze And Squish With A 19 Year Old?
她和一个19岁的小孩子勾勾缠缠做什么?
Squeeze And Squish?
勾勾缠缠?
I Beg Your Pardon?
你说什么?
With A 19 Year Old?
和一个19岁的小孩?
Gavin Pursuedme.
是Gavin先追的我
His
他
Tastes Ran To Older Women.
喜欢比他大的女人
Ms. Trattner Do You Think
Trattner小姐 你认为
Gavin Was Killed For His Violin?
Gavin是因为小提琴被杀的吗?
No. No One Does.
不 不会
You Can't Sell It Anywhere.
小提琴卖♥♥不出去的
And We Would Know By Now If They Were Trying To Ransom It Back.
而且一旦他们想赎回 我们会知道的
Can You Think Of Anyone Who'd Want Him Dead?
能想到 谁想害死他吗?
Every Violinist In The World.
世界上的所有小提琴手
Why?
为什么?
No One Had Seen Left Hand Technique Like Gavin's Since Franz Von Biber.
Gavin的左手技巧是继 Franz Von Biber以来最出色的 (17世纪技巧名家)
I Mean His Little Finger Was Insured For Ten Million Dollars.
他的小手指投保了1000万
Great. Thank You Miss Trattner.
很好 谢谢你Trattner小姐
Thank You For Your Cooperation.
谢谢你的合作
You You Can Leave Now.
你可以走了
W Wait A Minute Booth
等等 Booth
Oh O One Moment.
啊 等一下
Check Out Her Face In The Quartet Photo.
看看她四重奏那张照片的表情
Just One More
再提一个
Uh Question.I'm Sorry.
呃 问题 抱歉
What's Going Onhere?
这是怎么回事?
It Was Impossible Not To Watch Him When He Played.
他演奏时 你无法不注视他
You Don't Look Impressed. You Look Sad.
你不像深受感动 而是悲伤
Like She Lost Something.
就像她失去了什么
Like You've Lost Him.
像是你失去了他
Because She Knew He Was Going To Die.
因为她知道他要死了
Like There Was Someone Else.
你知道他有了别人
There Was?
是吗?
There Was Someone Else In His Life Someone I Need To Know About.
他有了别人 你得告诉我是谁
Brilliant Booth. You Are Brilliant.
聪明 Booth 你太聪明了
Okay This Time I
好吧 这次 我
Shh! What?
嘘! 什么?
I'm Sorry. Nothing.
抱歉 没什么
Just Quietly Who Was It Amelia?
保持 安静 是谁 Amelia?
Ask Her.
去问她
Who's Rona Sumner?
谁是Rona Sumner?
Wife Of Leo Sumner
Leo Sumner的妻子
Deputy Director Of The Secret Service.
特勤局的副局长
The Particles We Found In The Skull Are Pink Syenite.
头骨上发现的微粒是粉红岩
It's The Cadillac Of Granites.
是一种顶级花岗岩
How Did It Get On The Skull?
头骨上怎么会有这个?
I Don't Know Butpink Syenite Is Relatively Rare.
不知道 但粉红岩十分罕见
Well How Did It Get There?
怎么会在那儿?
I Don't Know.
不知道
At First I Thought It Was A Brazilian Stone Called Sienite Balma
起先 我以为是种叫 Sienite Balma的巴西石头
But Trace Amounts Of Magnetite Andthis
但其中微量的磁铁矿 以及这个
This Is Crucial Chalcocite
至关重要的 辉铜矿
Led Me To The Omineca Tectonic Belt
把我带到了Omineca构造带
In British Columbia Canada And Voila!
在加拿大英属哥伦比亚 这就是了!
There's No Indication On The Skull That He Was Struck So How Did It Get There?
头骨上没有迹象表明他曾被袭击 岩石是怎么到那儿的?
I Don't Know
不知道
Butnot A Lot Of Pink Syenite Quarried In British Columbia Has Been Shipped To Dc
不过 哥伦比亚开采的粉红岩 被运到华盛顿的并不多
None At All In The Last Hundred Years.
过去一百年都没有
Perhaps The Skull Was Dropped On A Stone Floor?
也许头骨曾掉在石头地上?
I Don't Know
不知道
But I Discovered Half Dozen Sources
但我找到了半打的来源
A Bridge Some Garden Walls On Private Estates
一座桥 一些私人庄园的院墙
And One Entire Bank Building.
还有一幢银行建筑
Send The Details To Booth.
把结果发给Booth
Yeah.
是
The Reason That I'm Not Going Out In The Field With Booth
我不跟Booth出现场
Is That I Haven't Found A Replacement For Zack.
是因为 还没找到合适人选替代Zack
Well There Isno Replacement For Zack.
Zack无可替代
I Mean You Know He's Good With Bones
你知道的 他很了解骨头
Excellent At Math.
数学也很在行
He's Pretty Brilliant At Making Contraptions.
也很会做精巧的装置
And When Our Experiments Blew Up
一旦我们实验失败
It Was Easy To Pin The Blame On Him.
就把责任推到他身上
In My Book All That Makes Zack Irreplaceable.
在我心里 这些使Zack无可取代
Exactly. Which Is Why I'm Stuck In The Lab.
正是 所以我才被困在实验室
Not Some Other Reason.
而并非 别的什么理由
The Only Thing You Can Do Is
你别老想着
Forget About Replacing Zack And Find Someone Who Can Just
找个人代替Zack 就找个
Just Help Out Around Here.
能帮忙的 就好
Yes I Was Intimately Involved With Gavin Nichols.
是 我确实与Gavin Nichols有染
Mr. Sumner I Have To Ask Were You Aware Of Your Wife's Infidelity?
Sumner先生 你是否对你妻子的不贞知情?
What You Really Want To Ask Agent Booth
你真正想问的 Booth探员
Is If I Killed The Boy For Bedding My Wife.
我是否因此杀了那小男孩吧
I Have A Far More Interesting Question.
我有个更有意思的问题
Why Didn't You Come Armed With The Biggest Baddest Lawyer In Town?
你为什么不带上最厉害 最糟糕的律师呢?
I'm More Interested In The Killing Question.
我对杀人问题更感兴趣
I Did Not Murder Rona's Fiddle Player.
我没杀Rona的小提琴手
Leo And I Have No Secrets From Each Other.
Leo和我对彼此毫无保留
What You'd Like For Us To Believe Is That
你们是想让我们相信
Because Your Husband Knew About This Dalliance
因为你丈夫知道你偷♥情♥
There's No Motive For Jealousy And Murder.
所以就没有嫉妒的动机
Gavin Wasn't My Only I'll Use Your Word Dalliance.
Gavin不是我唯一的 用你的话说 偷♥情♥
And Mr. Sumner Knew All About Them?
而Sumner先生全都知道?
Like Rona Said "No Secrets. "
像Rona说的"毫无保留"
Would You Like Names?
你们要知道名字吗?
To See If Leo Murdered Them As Well?
查查Leo是否也杀了他们?
That'd Be Peachy.
那就太好了
Just Tell Us About Gavin Nichols.
只说说 Gavin Nichols就行
Every Salacious Detail?
床第之事也得说?
Hit The Highlights Honey.
讲点精彩的 亲爱的
I Get It.
知道了
That's The Part You Like Huh?
你就喜欢这个 哈?
The Play By Play?
实况报道?
I'm Heavily Involved In Arts Patronage.
我十分支持艺术事业
After I Put Together The Funding To Get Gavin His Violin
当我募集到足够的钱 给Gavin买♥♥了琴后
We Slept Together.
我们就发生了关系
We Met Perhaps Once Or Twice A Month After That.
那之后我们一个月见一两次
A Total Of 11 Times.
一共11次
When Was The Last Time You Saw Him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候?
The Night He Disappeared.
他失踪那晚
At The Library Of Congress.
在议会图书馆
Agent Booth Meant Sexually.
Booth探员说的是性关系
The Night He Disappeared.
他失踪那晚
At The Library Of Congress.
在议会图书馆
Nope.
不
Not Buying It. I'm Sorry.
我不相信 抱歉
I Don't I Don't Feel Them.
我 我不相信
Don't Feel Them See Don't Feel Them.
不相信 不相信
What Agent Booth Means Is That Unless You Canprove
Booth探员的意思是除非你能
That Mr. Sumnerknewabout Your Affair With Gavin Nichols
证明Sumner先生确实知道你和 Gavin Nichols的事
This Could All Have Been A Story You Cooked Up After Killing Him.
不然就是你杀了他以后炮制的故事
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表