Always looking to help out.
他非常乐于助人
He was a saint.
他简直就是圣人
Anybody know of any trouble?
谁知道他惹过什么麻烦吗?
Or arguments? Differences of opinion?
或跟别人争吵过? 谁有不同的看法?
I can't even imagine that.
我都无法想像
No the man was truly sincerely jolly.
完全没有 这个人总是很真诚 很开心
We couldn't find a record of his bank account.
我们找不到他的银行存款记录
Oh well I cash Kris's checks.
那是因为我付Kris现金
What would Mr. Kringle do during the three other seasons?
Kringle先生在其他季节里做什么工作?
Well Kris was my only full time temp Santa.
Kris是我唯一的专职圣诞老人
You know sometimes for the odd ad campaigns who need a Santa.
有时一些广♥告♥活动也会需要圣诞老人
Car dealerships ice cream parlors.
比如汽车经销会场 冷饮店
Sometimes hospitals had Christmas in July.
有时医院在7月份也需要圣诞老人
Ironically the only night Kris wouldn't work was Christmas Eve.
Kris只有在平安夜不需要工作 怪讽刺的
His special night.
他的特殊夜晚
His night to deliver toys and goodies around the world.
向全世界分发玩具和糖果的夜晚
We'd always tease him about that.
我们常拿这事逗他
He never denied it.
他也从不否认
The maggots in dead Santa's collar fed on
被害圣诞老人领口的蛆
high concentrations of non sulfated chondroitin glycosaminoglycans and N acetylneuramic acid.
是以高浓度非硫酸软骨素粘多糖 和环氧丙烷为食
This is why Booth hates talking to you.
这就是为什么Booth讨厌和你说话
It's the regurgitated saliva of maleAerodramus fuciphagus.
是爪哇金丝燕的反刍唾液
Wait Booth hates talking to me?
等等 Booth讨厌和我说话?
Not you specifically lab people.
不是特指你 是在实验室工作的
What's Aerodramus fuciphagus?
爪哇金丝燕是什么?
The main ingredient in Bird's Nest Soup.
燕窝的主要成分
It's a rare Chinese delicacy made from the nests of swiftlets.
这是一道珍贵的中国菜肴 从金丝燕的窝上提取原料
It's more like bird spit soup if you ask me.
要是问我 我觉得这汤更像是燕子的唾沫做的
So our victim was in China?
那么受害者当时在中国?
I'm thinking Chinatown is more likely.
我认为更可能是在唐人街
But I also found similar traces of the same stuff on the back of Santa's pants
但我也在他圣诞裤的背面 找到了同样的痕迹
mostly on the rear end.
在屁♥股♥边那儿
He sat in it?
他坐在那上面?
Yeah let's hope that's how it got there.
但愿如此
How common is this dish?
这道菜普遍吗?
A single kilogram of White swiflet nest costs two grand.
一公斤白金丝燕原料 就得花2000大洋
Let's see who makes it here in DC.
我们来查查特区哪有卖♥♥的
Done and done.
好的
These people all seem pretty upset to have lost one of their own.
那些人就像少了点什么一样难过
I mean they keep referring to "the uniform" like soldiers or cops.
我是说 他们一直说着 像"士兵和警♥察♥那样"的配对
According to Hodgins
Hodgins说
Kris Kringle was probably killed
Kris Kringle很有可能是在唐人街一个叫
in or near a restaurant called "Kum Jug Yuen" up in Chinatown.
Kum Jug Yuen的餐馆里或那附近被杀的
Aw come on. How'd he figure that out?
拜托 他怎么知道的?
Do you really want to know?
你真想知道?
You tell me. No you don't.
你说呢 不 你不想知道
I'm going trust you on that.
好吧我相信你
If you don't mind I have a meeting
如果你不介意 10分钟后
with Caroline Julian at your office in ten minutes.
我要在你的办公室见下Carolin Julian
Is it about the trailer for your dad's Christmas?
关于你父亲在圣诞节 探访室的事吗?
You think she'll help?
你觉得她会帮忙吗
Well you know Caroline's a lawyer she'll help
她会的 Cariline是个律师
but she'll ask you to do something in return.
她肯定要让你有所回报
That's fair.
这很公平
Yeah hold that thought.
是的 记住这点
I thought you were going to Brazil for Christmas.
我还以为圣诞节你要去巴西
Peru.
是秘鲁
Whatever.
管它呢
It's south of the equator doing bone things with bone people.
都在赤道南边 可以继续研究骨头 还跟一群瘦子打交道
I checked with the people at the jail
我和看管监狱的人商量过了
and for my father to get the conjugal trailer
关于我父亲得到配偶探访室的事
the prosecutor in charge of his case has to submit a written recommendation.
他们说负责他案子的检察官 需要递交一份推荐书
You're the prosecutor in charge of his case.
也就是你
I'm aware of that. Thank you Dr. Brennan.
我知道那程序 谢谢 Brennan博士
So will you?
那么 你会帮忙吗?
You going to Brazil and all
你要去巴西 那么
what's the use of Max being in that conjugal trailer all by himself?
Max自己在配偶室里干什么呀?
Well I'm trying to persuade my brother to celebrate Christmas with his family in there too.
我也在努力说服我哥哥一家在那过圣诞
A yuletide gathering of the Brennan criminal element.
Brennan犯罪集团齐聚一堂欢度圣诞
What do you mean "trying"?
"努力说服"是什么意思?
Russ doesn't want his stepdaughters to know that he's in jail.
Russ不想让他的女儿们知道他在坐牢
How do you persuade them otherwise
那你怎么告诉她们
if they're actually having Christmas in the jail?
她们即将在监狱里过圣诞节?
One other thing the warden says "no Christmas tree."
还有件事 监狱长不允许准备圣诞树
That's right.
那是对的
Three years ago somebody made a shiv out of the star.
三年前 有人用星星磨了把刀
Now no trees or ornaments of any kind.
所以现在 圣诞树和装饰品都被严禁
Isn't that a little dreary?
那不就太沉闷了吗?
Hey don't kill people don't get sent to prison
那就别杀人 别做牢
have a Christmas pageant in your own home every year.
每年在你自己的家里举办圣诞盛会
So will you?
那么 你会帮忙吗?
I will.
会的
You will? Thank you.
真的?谢谢
On one condition.
有个条件
Booth said you'd say that.
Booth说了你会有条件
Did he say I'd ask you to kiss him?
那他说了 我想让你亲他吗?
No.
没有
Well are you?
那么 你亲吗?
No cheeks no noses right on the lips.
不亲脸 不亲鼻子 只嘴对嘴
People kiss people on the nose?
谁会亲鼻子啊?
I want you to kiss him under some mistletoe.
我要你在槲寄生下面亲他
Kiss Booth?
亲Booth?
That's right cherie.
是的 甜妞儿
Why?
为什么
Because it will amuse me.
因为我觉得那很好笑
Why?
为什么
Because you're all "Dr. Brennan"
因为你们是"Brennan博士"
and "Special Agent Seeley Booth"
和"特别探员Seeley Booth"
and it's Christmas and I have a puckish side that will not be denied.
圣诞节要到了 我承认我有点小淘气
Puckish?
小淘气?
What's the matter? You don't think I can be puckish?
怎么了?你觉得我不能小淘气一下吗?
I never thought about it until now.
我从没那么想过 现在不了
You want me to write that letter
你如果想让我写推荐书
you kiss Booth on the lips
就要和Booth亲嘴
for no less than one steamboat two steamboat
时间要长于一艘汽艇启动的时间 两艘汽艇启动的时间
five steamboats.
五艘汽艇启动的时间
That's blackmail. That's correct.
你在勒索我 是的
That's unethical.
这很不道德
That's the deal. Take it or leave it.
这是个交易 随便你接受或不接受
What about a tree?
那圣诞树呢?
No Christmas tree. No way.
不能有圣诞树 没门
Not even if you squeeze his buttocks.
就算你去掐他的屁♥股♥也不行
I don't know.
我还没想好
Couldn't I just take you out to dinner some time?
我就 请你吃个晚饭行吗?
You kiss Seeley Booth on the lips
只要你和Booth亲嘴
and I'll make sure your daddy has his dream Christmas.
我就能确保你父亲 过一个他所梦想的圣诞节
No tree mind you but otherwise
提醒下 没有圣诞树 不然的话
as good as an accused murder can expect.
会像最完美的指控谋杀一样棒
You ever see this man before?
你之前见过这个男人吗?
Santa Claus?
圣诞老人?
No this isn't actually Santa Claus.
不 这不是真正的圣诞老人
The guy that's wearing the Santa outfit in this picture
只是在照片里 他穿了一身圣诞装
have you ever seen him?
你曾见过他吗?
Can I see your I.D.again please?
再给我看看你的证件吗?
Booth. What?
Booth 什么事?
Your kid like roaches?
你的孩子喜欢蟑螂吗?
Gromphadorhina man hissing roach.
天呐 马达加斯加发声蜚蠊
Hey grab me this container?
嘿 把那小瓶子给我
This is a great pet man.
这真是个棒极了的宠物
Perfect Christmas gift. No.
很棒的圣诞礼物 不是吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表