I heard zack was wrong about the dentures
听说Zack对假牙 判断失误了
no. What do you mean?Cam and caroline said
不是 怎么说? Cam和Caroline说
he knew they weren't artificial.
他知道假牙不是人造的
Any first year student would know that.
任何一个1年级的研究生都知道
The dentures were made from real teeth. All canines.
假牙是由真齿所制成的 都是犬齿
Canines are a symbol of the wolf which appears on the gormogon tapestry in the vault.
犬齿象征着储藏室里 那张挂毯上画着的狼
Certain ancient sects revered the wolf as a symbol of freedom
某些远古教派推崇狼 因为它象征着自♥由♥
as a representative of the forces that will deliver us from persecution.
而这自♥由♥亦是 将人类从迫♥害♥中解救出来的力量
Okay bones enough about the wolf. What's going on?
Bones 别再说这些个狼了 到底怎么了?
Zack lied. Why?
Zack撒谎了 为啥?
He he took the teeth from bone storage
他 他从骨头贮藏库里拿走了牙齿
and he made gormogon's dentures.
然后给Gormogon做了副假牙
Zack has complete access to the lab.
Zack在研究所里畅通无阻
He arranged for the explosion himself.
他自己策划了爆♥炸♥
It's zack. He's the killer booth.
Booth 是Zack 他是凶手
It's zack.
是Zack啊
"The theory of conditional expressions "is a non profound generalization of propositional calculus."
"条件式理论是将命题演算简单广义化"
What's it say after boolean forms?
布尔数学排列式是怎样的?
Well there's a little thing that looks like a japanese stool
看上去有点像日式凳子
then a b with a tail then a fat fish.
B拖着条尾巴 后面跟着个胖胖鱼
This makes sense to you?
我这么说 你能明白吧?
It doesn't to you?
难道你不明白吗?
Cam? We need the room.
Cam? 请回避一下
I'm sorry but I have to ask are you absolutely certain? Because
抱歉 我得问问 你们完全肯定吗? 因为
I did not see that coming.
我完全想不到
You looked at the mandible.
你查过下颚骨了
You had to know I'd see it eventually.
你要知道 我早晚都会查的
I didn't foresee the extent of my injuries.
我没有预计自己能伤的多重
I was going to sneak out of here but
我打算偷偷溜出去的 但是
your friends never left your side.
朋友们一直守护着你
And you intended to steal the jawbone and add it to the silver skeleton.
你偷走下颚骨 并放入银骨架中
Brennan: But you designed the explosion.
你策划了爆♥炸♥
You must have known exactly how big it would be.
应该明确知道 会有多严重的后果
Hodgins argued with me.
当时Hodgins在和我争论
He stood too close.
他站得太靠近了
The delay allowed the thermoplastic to reach the boiling point.
延迟导致热塑性塑料达到沸点
And as a result the explosion was three times more powerful than I calculated.
结果这次爆♥炸♥的威力 比我预计的增加了3倍
You must have known how badly you'd be injured.
你应该知道自己伤得多重
Yes.
没错
Who's gormogon zack?
Zack 谁是Gormogon?
That's not what he's called. Then what is he called?
我们不那样称呼他 那怎么叫他?
The master.
大♥师♥
And you're his apprentice? I need a name.
你是他的学徒? 告诉我名字
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
The apprentice is expendable. I'm expendable.
学徒只是牺牲品 我是个牺牲品
Who is he?
他是谁?
Brennan: Zack responds to logic booth. Really?
Zack对逻辑学很在行 Booth 真的吗?
'Cause I'd love to hear the logic of killing and eating people to change the world.
那我倒想听听残杀并吞食人类 和改变世界有什么必然的联♥系♥
The master's logic is irrefutable. Irrefutable?
大♥师♥的逻辑 无懈可击 无懈可击?
I saw him choking a child at the bottom of a pool.
我看到他把一个孩子溺死在池底
If you knew what I know you'd understand.
知我所知 你便理解
You'd be proud of me.
亦会为我自豪
I've always been proud of you zack.
Zack 我一直都为你自豪
I've never met anyone more rational or intelligent.
你是我见过 最理智最聪慧的人
But there's a fault in your logic.
但你的逻辑中有个错误
With all due respect you aren't cognizant of his logic.
恕我直言 但你没有领悟他的逻辑
Assumption number one: Secret societies exist.
假设1: 秘密社团存在于世
Acpted.
同意
Hodgins has been explaining this to me for years.
Hodgins一直在跟我解释这个
Assumption number two: The human experience is adversely affected by secret societies.
假设2: 秘密社团反作用于人类经验
Accepted.
同意
Assumption number three: Attacking and killing members of secret societies
假设3: 攻击和杀害秘密社团成员
will have an ameliorating effect on the human experience.
会给人类经验带去正面影响
Zack: Accepted.
同意
All of your assumptions are built upon a first principle zack.
Zack 你所有的假设 都首先建立在一个法则之上
To wit: The historical human experience as a whole
即: 历史上的总体人类经验
is more important than a single person's life.
远比个人性命来得更要
Yes.
没错
Yet you risked it all so you wouldn't hurt hodgins.
你冒了所有的风险 但仍没有伤害Hodgins
There'S
有
you are correct there's an inconsistency in my reasoning.
你说得没错 我的推理有个矛盾
Bones I need a name.
Bones 我要知道那个名字
We know.
我们知道
He first approached me three months ago
他第一次找上我 是在3个月前的
at a symposium on burning plasma diagnostics.
燃烧等离子体诊断学的座谈会上
Zack I need to know who this guy is.
Zack 我要知道他是谁
I need to go get him. Now.
我要去抓他 立刻
I don't know his name. I've never known his name.
我不知道他叫什么 我从不知道
But I've been to his house.
但我去过他家
I was blindfolded when he first took me there
我第一次去时 被蒙上了眼
but I remember every turn he took and I was able to estimate his speed
但我记得每一个拐弯 也能估算车子的时速
so when he brought me home I found it on a map.
所以他送我回家后 我在地图上找出来了
It's in benning ridge on a street called savoy crescent.
在Benning Ridge的Savoy Crescent街
It's a big place.
那地方很大
Almost as big as hodgins' house but run down.
几乎和Hodgins家一样大
There's a flight of stairs at the back outside.
往里走到后院 走下小阶梯
There's a blue door.
会看到一扇蓝色的门
It will be locked but there's a key hidden in a crevice to the left of the door
门上了锁 但钥匙藏在齐眼高的
just above eye level.
左门墙裂缝中
You will see a hallway.
然后会看到一个过道
If he's found someone you will smell meat cooking
如果他找到了"猎物" 你会闻到一股煮肉味
and that's how you'll know you're getting close.
那么 你离你的"猎物"也不远了
One last door and you'll have to be fast.
到最后一扇门时 你得动作快点
He'll be at the bottom of an incline in the floor.
他会在倾斜的地面底部
He'll have a knife.
他有刀
Erhe's vy fast and he's very strong.
他动作很快 也很厉害
Did you get him? Got him.
抓住他了吗? 抓住了
Who was he booth? Nobody.
是谁 Booth? 路人一个
Am I right? He was nobody.
我没说错吧? 他就是个路人
An invisible man angry at history for not seeing him.
一个隐形人 不满历史无视他
For a nobody he sure wrecked a lot of lives.
就算是个路人 照样吞噬了很多条人命
Zack confessed to killing the lobbyist.
Zack承认杀死了那个说客
Stabbed him in the heart.
刺了他的心脏
He never ate anybody? No.
他没吃过任何人吧? 没有
So how did this happen? Logic.
怎么会发生这样的事? 逻辑
No. I'm sorry cherie that might cut it with you eggheads
不是 亲爱的 你们有文化的人才这么想
but this happened the way this always happens.
但这不是很复杂的事儿
A strong personality finds a weak personality and takes advantage.
强大人格利用弱小人格而已
I hope we fry the guy.
真想把那家伙给油炸了
That's not going to be necessary.
那倒不用了
Good riddance I say.
我想说这是个好的解脱
What'll happen to zack?
怎么处置Zack?
I cut a deal.
我提出了交易
He pleads guilty cooperates and we find him non compos mentis.
他认罪 合作 我们就承认他精神不正常
That way zack is moved to a secure psychiatric facility instead of going to prison.
这样 Zack就会被送到安全的精神治疗所 不用去坐牢了
No it won't stand up. Zack isn't actually insane.
这样站不住脚 Zack并没有疯啊
Sweets you're going to give this one to bones you understand?
小甜甜 交给Bones就好了 你明白吗?
I understand. Good.
我明白 很好
I probably could have spent more time with zack.
早知道 我多陪陪Zack了
You know get him to see the world a bit more.
让他多了解些外面的世界
All those things I say about secret societies and conspiracies
所有那些我说的 秘密社团和阴谋的东西
I never knew he was listening.
言者无意 听者有心啊
I should have gotten him a girlfriend.
我该给他找个女朋友的
You know what? The hell with zack. He's an adult. He made his choices.
你们对Zack的了解有多深? 他是成年人 会自己做选择
People are who they are.
他就是他
There's nothing any of us could have done for the guy.
我们任何人都无法改变他
We love zack cam. Well he killed someone.
Cam 我们爱Zack 他杀了人
And he deserves to be locked up for the rest of his life.
下半辈子 都该被关在大牢里
I feel I must point out that
我觉得我该指出
what dr. Saroyan just said is obviously her way of handling grief.
很明显 Saroyan博士这么说 只是她处理悲伤的方式
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表