And in others I understand my limitations and I
至于其他方面 我明白自己知识的局限 我也
admire your expertise.
非常钦佩你的专业能力
You admire me?
你钦佩我?
In certain areas of expertise.
在某些专业上
Well I admire your expertise.
我也钦佩你的专业啦
You know the whole science thing.
你知道的 科学那档子事儿
Thank you. I'm an author too.
谢谢 我也是作家
I know.
我知道
Best selling and that also gives me elevated status.
书卖♥♥的可好了 那也让我地位提高
Here comes the ego.
自负啊自负
No I'm not saying that society is correct to elevate me.
我不是说 社会捧高我的地位 就是正确的
I'm not saying that i deserve the elevation.
不是说 我的地位就该不断提高
I'm just saying that it occurs.
我只是说 就是那么回事
society should elevate scholars and teachers not actors and athletes.
社会应该提高学者和教师的地位 而不是艺人和运动员
Yeah what about cops?
对啊 那警♥察♥呢?
Very important.
重要的很
Yeah this is agent booth.
我是Booth探员
It's pam
我是Pam
How can I help you miss nunan?
Nunan小姐 有什么要帮忙的?
Are you available to meet?
有空见一面吗?
I'm sorry um
不好意思
how did you get my number?
你怎么有我的号♥码?
Your office patched me through.
你办公室把电♥话♥接过来的
I said I was your mother.
我说我是你母亲
Yeah dr. Brennan and i can meet with you.
可以 Brennan博士和我可以来见你
No
不
just you.
你一个人就好了
Well if it's relevant to the case
如果和案子有关
uh miss nunan I think it'd be important that dr. Brennan
Nunan小姐 我想有必要 Brennan博士和我
I can be at your office in a half hour but you have to meet me alone.
我半小时就到办公室 但你得单独见我
I'm sorry is this about tommy?
不好意思 是Tommy的事儿?
What else would it be about agent booth?
还能有什么事儿呢 Booth探员?
Okay. A half an hour.
好吧 半小时
What did she want?
她要干吗?
She wants to see me without you.
她要单独见我
Did she say why?
说了为什么吗?
Probably because you make her feel uncomfortable.
大概你让她不自在了
How so?
怎么那么说?
Well because you're you and
因为你就是你 你
you're a well adjusted woman.
你是个很有能力的女人
And a best selling author.
也是畅销作家
I was on the new york times list for 18 weeks and I won the ed
上了18周纽♥约♥时♥报♥畅销榜 还赢得了
Right this way.
这边请
I really appreciate you seeing me.
非常感谢你能见我
Uh it's my job.
这是我的工作嘛
That's precious. It's your job
还不好意思了 是你的工作啊
you said you had information about the
你说你有些讯息 关于
hockey fan!
你是冰球迷啊!
I have that same print in my office.
我办公室里也有一模一样的
And it's pam.
我是Pam嘛
I have season tickets to the capitals.
我有华盛顿首都队的季票
We should go sometime.
咱们找个时间一起去啊
Ms.Nunan about the case
Nunan女士 关于案子
seeley please: Pam.
Seeley 拜托 叫我Pam
I need to ask you something.
我有些事要问你
Okay well usually I ask the questions.
好吧 一般都是我问话的
Are you dating dr. Brennan?
你和Brennan博士在约会吗?
No. She's my partner.
没有 她只是我的搭档
I see.
我知道了
Your nephew?
那是你侄子?
That's my son.
是我儿子
You're married?
你结婚了?
I'm not.
现在没有
Listen I I'm kinda busy here miss nunan
你看 我还有事要做 Nunan小姐
I brought you something.
我带了点东西给你
Okay.
好吧
I know you've got a thing for socks.
我知道你喜欢袜子
How did you uh
你是怎么
I noticed 'em last time.
我上次就注意到了
On the outside you're this big tough fbi guy
你外表是个高大坚强的FBI
but really you're just like me
但你其实和我一样
unpredictable like tommy was.
不可预知的 就像Tommy那样
Please.
拜托
I know.
我明白
We shouldn't talk about our old flames
我们不该谈论那些旧爱
especially when we're just getting to know each other.
尤其是我们刚开始了解对方
Miss nunan you said you had information about tommy sour's murder.
Nunan小姐 你说你有Tommy Sour被杀的信息
Really?
真的吗?
I have faith u'll find out who killed him.
我相信你能找出真凶
And tommy wouldn't want me to grieve forever.
Tommy也不愿让我伤心一辈子的
Look at all these commendations.
看看这些奖状
You're really great at your job aren't you?
你工作很出色 不是吗?
It's one of the reasons I'm drawn to you.
这正是你吸引我的原因之一
Ma'am this is way inappropriate
女士 这有点不恰当
"Ma'am "
"女士 "
that is so cute.
你真可爱
I can't wait to tell my mom you just said that.
我等不及告诉我妈 你这么称呼我
Well bye for now.
那么 先说再见了
what are you watching?
你们在看什么?
Oh dr. Sweets found tommy sour's myspace video.
Sweets博士找到了Tommy Sour 在Myspace上的视频
He's got an okay voice but he's trying a bit hard don't you think?
他嗓子不错 但有点卖♥♥弄 你不觉得吗?
Yeah there are two types of performers.
是啊 有两类表演者
Presentational singers crave attention it's ego driven.
表现型歌♥手渴望观众的关注 因为受到自负驱使
And the representational singer wants the audience to feel.
而再现型歌♥手希望观众真正去感受
It's about evoking a cathartic experience.
是想唤起观众的倾心感受
He's showing off.
他在卖♥♥弄
Presentational.
他是表现型
Easy on the eyes easy to forget.
很抢眼 也很容易被遗忘
One hit wonder at best.
昙花一现
Like chumbawamba.
就像"春巴旺巴"乐队 (Chumbawamba 英国朋克乐队)
Chumba what a?
蠢巴 王八?
"Tubthumbing."
"Tubthumbing" ("Tubthumbing" 该乐队的成名曲)
Oh come on.
噢 拜托
Are you serious?
你不是吧?
It's a great song.
这首歌♥特棒
It's anthemic.
是首圣歌♥
So this is all simple psychology to you?
于你 这些也是简单的心理学知识?
People's actions are motivated by their need.
人的行为由需要所支配
When we discover our needs we discover who we are.
发现需要 即找到自我
So yes.
所以 是的
No society makes us who we are not psychology.
不是 是社会构造了我们 并不是心理学
Society shapes our actions.
社会决定我们的行为
Culture compels us not some toilet training mishap.
是文化推进着我们 并不是靠什么得体习惯训练
Okay look I'm just gonna break you two up.
好了 我要把你们俩隔开
You're giving me a headache.
被你们搞得头疼死了
You keep this fighting up no one's getting dessert.
再争下去 都得吃不了兜着走
Oh we're not fighting.
我们又没争
It's just a collegial debate right?
只是学术辩论而已 对吧?
Right.
没错
How'd it go with pam?
Pam那边进行的怎么样了?
Wait you saw her again?
慢着 你又见过她了?
What's the big deal sweets?
没什么大不了的 小甜甜
She just gave me a pair of socks.
她只是给我一双袜子
what It's not funny.
什么 一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
一点都不好笑
Then why did I laugh?
那我♥干♥吗笑?
Pam nunan controls your emotional agenda through seeming vulnerability
Pam Nunan发现了你外在的弱点
followed by generosity.
利用她的慷慨 控制你的感情
It's classic manipulation.
典型的操纵
Then I'll just mail the socks back.
那么 我把袜子寄还给她
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表