Hi Temperance.
你好 Temperance
If that's who I think it is I can't really be friendly.
他要真是那个人 我对他真的不能友好
I understand. I'll just wait over here.
我理解 我在那儿等吧
Here.
这个
That's for you.
给你的
Thank you Auntie Temperance
谢谢Temperance阿姨
Hayley's feeling better.
Hayley好多了
She even wanted to come.
她还想过来呢
Please tell her thank you.
帮我谢谢她
Agent Booth? Yeah.
Booth探员? 什么事
The Judge will see you now. Great.
法官想见你 好的
In chambers.
在办公室
Why in chambers?
为什么在办公室?
Judge Watkins Russ Brennan has already proven himself a flight risk.
Watkins法官 Russ Brennan已经被证明有逃走的倾向
He is attached to his family.
他关心他的家庭
The same family he abandoned?
正是他抛弃的家庭
Temporarily.
暂时而已
When his little girl needed him
他女儿需要他的时候
he returned without any regard for himself.
他毫无顾及地回来了
You're his parole officer.
你是他的假释官
We're all here because you're the one who violated him.
我们都在这 是因为你妨碍他
Only because it's the law Ms. Julian.
只因为这是法律规定的 Julian女士
I have a lot of faith in Russ Brennan.
我很信任Russ Brennan
Judge Watkins
Watkins法官
Russ Brennan not only broke his parole by fleeing the region
Russ Brennan不仅逃离假释规定的地方
he is a material witness in an upcoming murder trial.
他还是一个谋杀案的重要证人
That is a totally different issue that has nothing to do with this hearing.
那和这听证会完全无关
This isn't a hearing.
这不是听证会
It's an informal meeting to decide whether there will be a hearing.
这只是一个非正式会议 来决定要不要开听证会
Can I say something?
我能说几句吗?
That is a slippery slope Judge Watkins.
她可是个老油条 Watkins法官
Can I? No.
可以吗? 不可以
But you said this was informal.
但你说这不是正式的
I'm still the Judge and I get to make those decisions.
我还是法官 决定权在我手上
Agent Booth what are your thoughts?
Booth探员 你有什么想法呢?
I got nothing to say Judge.
我没有什么说的 法官
Booth please!
Booth 拜托!
I got a phone call from the Archbishop of D.C.15 minutes ago.
15分钟前我收到特区大主教的电♥话♥
He promises to take a personal interest in Mr. Brennan's rehabilitation.
他想负责Brennan先生的劳♥改♥
For God's sake why?
天啊 为什么?
Also a psychiatrist Dr. Lance Sweets
还有心理医生 Lance Sweets博士
who says he believes Mr. Brennan will not flee the jurisdiction again.
他说他相信Brennan先生不会 再逃离假释规定区域
Plus a parole officer who is recommending against revoking parole.
还有 假释官员建议我撤消假释
Why should I ignore all that?
我怎么可以忽略这些呢?
Because Ms. Davis will simply send Russ Brennan home.
因为Davis女士 只会送Russ Brennan回家
That is not my intention.
我不是这目的
It's not?
不是?
Mr. Brennan should be punished.
Brennan先生应该受到惩罚
Punished how?
怎么惩罚?
30 days in county jail. What?
在郡监狱呆30天 什么?
That's nothing.
那不算什么
Seems pretty harsh from where I sit.
对我来说很严厉了
Also 18 months should be added to his parole
假释延长18个月
and he should be forced to wear electronic monitoring.
而且他要被强迫带电子监视器
That is slightly more than nothing but only slightly.
这根本不算什么 太轻了
I will register your opinion Ms. Julian but that's my ruling.
我会考虑你的意见 但做决定的是我
If I had a gavel I'd bang it
如果我有锤子 我就敲了
but how about the last one out just slams the door?
你们都出去吧 最后一个把门带上?
I want you to consider what side you're on.
你究竟站在哪边的?
Bishops and psychiatrists and bleeding heart parole officers
主教 心理医生 还有呕心厉血假释人员
that's what's wrong with the justice system in this country.
这个国家司法制度简直有问题
Russ you've got to go with the marshals.
Russ 你要跟执法官走了
Thank you again.
再次谢谢
I didn't do anything again.
我没做什么
You should thank him too. Why?
你也该谢谢他 为什么?
He saved Russ. I didn't do anything okay.
他救了Russ 我没干什么 可以了吧
Uh Russ uh time to go.
呃 Russ 该走了
Okay here's the thing Russ.
好的 听着 Russ
All right you run again you disappoint that woman and her kids
你要再逃跑 让你爱人你孩子失望
and you break your sister's heart I will
也让你妹妹伤心 那我
Do something terrible.
给你点真颜色看
I got it.
明白了
Yeah I hope you do.
是的 我希望你真明白
All yours boys.
交给你们了
Hey Booth.
嘿 Booth
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah clean nose buddy.
好的 规矩点 老兄
Clean nose clean heart.
规矩点 不要想着逃跑了
Why was I forgotten?
"为什么大家都忘记我了?"
Mary said stamping her foot.
"Mary一边跺脚一边说"
Why does nobody come?
"为什么没有人来?"
A young man whose name was Barney "looked at her very sadly.
"一个叫Barney的年轻人哀伤地看着她"
Mary even thought she saw him
"Mary甚至觉得 她看到他"
blink his eyes as if to wink tears away
"眨了眨眼 好让眼泪不流下来"
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表