What's this all about?
你们来是干吗?
Roger is dead Mr. Dillon.
Roger死了 Dillon先生
His remains were found yesterday.
他的遗体昨天被发现
Oh God
哦 天啊
Found him at the high school.
在高中发现的
He had been in a time capsule for 20 years.
他在时光宝盒里待了20年
Any idea why he needed the money?
知道他为什么需要钱么?
Wouldn't say.
他不肯说
Guess it was so he could run away.
我猜他离家出走时用
You should talk to Gil.
你应该和Gil谈谈
He was Roger's best friend.
他是Roger最好的朋友
Yeah.
是啊
That's the Tech Town guy?
就是那个Tech镇的?
Yeah. They did everything together.
是啊 那时他俩干什么都在一起
We'll be in touch.
回头再联♥系♥
I'm different now.
我现在变了
I'm sober.
不喝酒了
I never I never wanted to hurt him.
我从未 我从未想过伤害他
I loved Roger.
我爱Roger
Right.
好
The kid basically melted into all of this.
这孩子基本上都化成这玩意了
I should be able to pull more chemical traces off the artifacts
我应该能从这些古董上找到更多化学物质
to I.D. the organophosphate on him.
来确定他身上有机磷酸酯的种类
Beta St.Elmo's Fire.
<七个毕业生>
It's on the list.
在单子上
One yearbook.
一本年鉴
Foothill High School 1987.
Foothill高中 1987
Check.
查到了
Dehydrate and scan.
脱水 扫瞄
"Have a great summer."
"暑假愉快"
"Don't ever change."
"不要改变"
Remember those days?
还记得那些日子么?
I remember getting grounded every weekend.
我记得每个周末都被禁足
So many rules to break so little time
这么多规矩要打破 时间这么少
You were the nerd fantasy.
你真是爱白日梦
I was all about Barbie.
我那时天天和芭比娃娃一起
She was my first anatomy lesson.
芭比娃娃是我第一个解剖对像
I was confused for years.
都困扰我好多年了
What about Ken?
肯(芭比娃娃的男友)怎么办?
I felt so sorry for him.
真是替他难过
Floppy disk the size of a dinner plate.
餐盘大小的软盘
Bingo baby.
中了 宝贝儿
The disk is not on the list.
软盘不在单子上
Wow what are you?
哇 你里面有什么?
A term paper?
考试题?
Launch codes?
发射密♥码♥?
We need to pull the data.
得把数据提取出来
Do you think you're up to it?
你觉得你行么?
I can try.
我试试
A hockey skate.
冰鞋
And it looks like it's signed.
好像上面有记号♥
Check on the skate.
查了这冰鞋
It belonged to some jock named John Adamson.
属于一个叫John Adamson的冰球手
A can of New Coke.
一罐新型可乐
Definitely an '80's plot to destabilize the country.
在80年代绝对震惊全国
Another check.
名单上有
And a pocket watch.
怀表
The watch is not on the list.
表不在单子上
It's a Wallingham.
是Wallingham牌子的
It's nice.
很好
A computer disk and a pocket watch?
电脑软盘和怀表?
What was our little geek into?
我们的小怪人想干啥?
It's dry.
这是干的
This is a good watch.
这表不错
Some kind of residue.
有一些残留物
Could it help I.D. the poison?
能帮助确定毒药么?
Let me at it.
我试试
Roger's father had no trouble getting physical.
Roger父亲可以直接对他动手
So why would he resort to poisoning his son with a nerve agent?
为什么还要用神经毒气来对付他儿子?
What sort of teenager were you Bones?
你青少年的时候什么样子 Bones?
He did have a series of odd jobs.
他做过很多奇怪的工作
Perhaps he procured the poison from one of them.
可能有个工作让他弄到了毒药
Come on you have to have at least one good story before you pasted on a lab coat.
少来 在你穿上实验室服前 你至少有一个好故事吧
I was busy studying.
我那时很忙 忙学习
And in all those hours of studying you never came across one hormone?
这么长的学习期间 你就没有荷尔蒙爆发过?
Fine there was one boy.
好 有个男孩
He was the varsity lacrosse captain.
他是大学冰球队长
Did you kiss the varsity lacrosse captain?
你亲了冰球队长么?
I was weighing the pros and cons
我权衡利弊
when he became my Secret Santa.
那时候他变成了神秘圣诞老人
I thought you hated Secret Santa.
我记得你恨圣诞老人
Yes because he taped the gift to my locker.
是啊 因为他把礼物绑在我储物柜上
Everyone saw it.
人人都能看到
Teenagers can be cruel.
青少年有时也很残酷的
What was it?
是什么啊?
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
Come on Bones.
说嘛 Bones
You promise not to laugh?
你保证不笑?
Listen I'm your partner.
我是你拍档
It was a Brainy Smurf.
是蓝精灵聪聪 (蓝精灵之一)
You said you wouldn't laugh.
你说你不笑的
I'm not laughing.
我没笑
Brainy Smurf huh?
蓝精灵聪聪 哈?
Well it was deliberate.
这是故意的
He knew I wanted Smurfette.
他知道我想要蓝妹妹 (另一个蓝精灵)
Okay it's clear you find this amusing.
很显然你觉得这很好笑
I'm not laughing.
我没笑
I'm not.
没笑
What?
怎么了?
You know Angel was right you were one of those guys.
Angel是对的 你就是那些人之一
What?
什么?
One of what guys?
哪些人之一啊?
That was Roger in the time capsule?
在时光宝盒里的是Roger?
I saw his skull.
我看到了他的头骨
Oh my God I saw his skull.
哦 天啊 我看到了他的头骨
He's been there since 1987.
他从1987年就一直在哪了
No Roger took off. He left a note.
不 Roger走了 他留了个字条
A note?
字条?
Graduation night he left his mom a note
毕业那晚 他给他妈妈留了个字条
saying that he hated it here and he was running away.
说他恨死这儿了 要离家出走
Yeah and he went to his father's house to ask for money.
是啊 然后他去爸爸那里要钱
Do you know why?
你知道为什么呢?
All I knew was what his mom said was in the note he left so
我所知道的就是他妈妈说他在 字条上写的 所以
Gil his mother was dead and his father never saw it so
Gil 他妈妈死了 爸爸从没见过那字条
So you're the only connection we have to the note.
我们想了解那字条只有靠你了
It said uh you know that he couldn't be around his dad anymore.
字条上说 他再也不想呆在父亲周围了
Or the kids at school.
还有那些学校的孩子
They picked on him.
他们总找他麻烦
They used to pick on me too.
他们也老捉弄我
I guess he just couldn't take it.
我猜他再也忍♥不下去了
Why wouldn't he have just asked for help?
他为什么不寻求帮助呢?
He was my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
I always thought that I'd see him again.
我总以为还能再见到他
I can't believe I'll never see him again.
无法相信永远跟他阴阳两隔了
All right I found several denim cotton fibers on both the gold watch and the floppy
好了 金表和软盘上都发现了粗棉纤维
matching what's left of the victim's classic acid wash '80s jeans.
和死者穿的80年代酸洗液 洗剩下的牛仔吻合
That places the watch and the disk inside the victim's pocket at the time of his murder.
这说明死者被杀时候戴着手表 口袋里装着磁带
I tested the residue inside the watch casing.
我测试了表壳里面的残余物
Pure crystalline tropane alkaloid.
纯水晶的莨菪烷生物碱
Roger Dillon had a pocket watch full of cocaine?
Roger Dillon的表袋里装满了可♥卡♥因♥?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表