You have to come with me.
你要跟我一起去
What? No.
什么?不行
Not your family.
别扯上你家人
I can't spend the night defending the fact that
我不能一晚上都解释
I still live alone to my family.
我为什么是家里的唯一单身
You never told them we broke up?
你没说我们已经分手了吗?
You wanna' make a man miserable on his sixtieth birthday.
你想让他过不好60大寿吗?
You want me to pretend that I'm your boyfriend?
你想让我假装是你男友?
Yes. Between 6:30 and 10:00 on Thursday.
对 在周四的6:30至10:00
Camille you're an adult.
Camille 你已经是成年人了
You can't live your life afraid of what your family thinks.
你不能老是害怕你家里人想什么
Seeley it's not going to be like this forever.
Seeley 不会永远这样
One day he'll die.
他总有死的一天
Tough going in there?
里面还行吧?
I've never had to tell someone his child is dead.
我从没被迫告诉什么人 他孩子死了
I mean I've been there when you did it but to actually
你那么做的时候 我倒是也在场 但事实上
It's extremely unpleasant.
真让人不快
Yeah.
没错
Listen did you get a chance to uh ask him about his daughter's love life?
你有机会问到他女儿的感情生活吗?
Yes. He said as far as he knew she wasn't seeing anyone.
嗯 他说据他所知 她没有约会
Kristen was lying to her father.
Kristen对她父亲撒了谎
Dr.Brennan is it true?
Brennan博士 是真的吗?
Kristen Reardon is dead?
Kristen Reardon死了?
Evan Special Agent Booth.
Evan 这是Booth特员
He's in charge of the murder investigation.
他负责这起谋杀案的调查
Dr.Evan Klimkew Kristen Reardon's supervisor.
Evan Klimkew博士 Kristen Reardon的主管
Murder?
谋杀?
Kristen was murdered?
Kristen是被谋杀的?
What did Kristen Reardon do?
Kristen Reardon是干什么的?
Authentications.
鉴定
Other museums and high end collectors
一些博物馆和高级收藏家
use us to authenticate their acquisitions.
会请我们鉴定他们的藏品
That a big department?
是个大部门吗?
Three to five interns all doctoral candidates
3至5名实习生 都是在读博士
my assistant and myself.
我的助手和我自己
That's it.
就这样
It's a competive environment right?
充满竞争 是吧?
Of course.
当然
You put a bunch of neurotic type A overachievers together
把一群神经质的 成绩全A的人放在一起
and you dangle a prize over their heads
还在他们头上吊块奖牌
Dr.Klimkew is referring to the Bates Fellowship.
Klimkew博士指的是"贝茨奖学金"
The top intern receives $75 000 and a gold star on their resume.
第一名实习生能得到7万5美金 和简历上的一颗金星
Kristen was the front runner.
Kristen很有竞争力
I had heard that her heart wasn't in it.
我听说她并不真正喜欢
Didn't show in her work.
没表现在她工作中
God this is terrible.
天哪 太可怕了
Does her father know?
她父亲知道了吗?
Who was her main rival for the Bates money?
谁是她获得"贝茨奖学金"的主要对手?
That would be Neil Tyler.
那一定是Neil Tyler
Where can I find him?
我在哪能找到他?
We're authenticating the artifacts in your serial killer vault.
我们正在鉴定那个连环杀手储藏室里的藏品 (第一集案子)
So what does your wife think of these you know these late hours?
怎么向你妻子解释这么晚回家?
I'm separated.
我们分居了
That's your answer.
这么告诉你吧
Are you seeing anyone now?
你现在有和谁约会吗?
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
It's a murder investigation Evan.
这是谋杀调查 Evan
No. I'm not seeing anyone.
不 我没有约会
Thank you Dr.Klimkew.
谢谢 Klimkew博士
This spinner appears to be Masonic in origin bloodstone gold
这种纺纱机原先在共济会出现过 血石 金色
but what's interesting is in the center
有意思的是 在中心部分
instead of the traditional "G" for God there's a skull.
不是传统的代表上帝的"G" 而是一个骷髅
Gormogon iconography.
Gormogon图腾
Strange huh?
奇怪吧?
We've been seeing a lot of that in here.
我们在这儿见过很多了
Okay what's that?
那是什么?
It's an 18th century
是种18世纪的
It's an extinct group dedicated to eradicating the influence of the Freemasons
是个已消失的组织 在18世纪致力于根除共济会 以及
and Illuminati in Europe in the 18th century.
启蒙运动在欧洲的影响
That could be the largest collection of Gormogon artifacts in the world.
这可能成为世界上最大的 Gormogon古器物收藏
That's great. You and Kristen Reardon were here last night?
太好了 你和Kristen Reardon 昨晚在这儿吗?
That's right.
没错
Kristen worked there.
Kristen在那儿干活
I signed out around midnight.
我午夜时分出去了
Kristen stayed longer like always.
Kristen像往常一样 待了很长时间
Okay. A little resentful there?
嗯 觉得不公平吗?
I worked my way through state college.
我从公立学校上来
I've got a second job which is why I had to leave early.
我必须早走 是因为我要赶去打工
Kristen went to an Ivy League school and Dad's got connections.
Kristen读的是常春藤学校 老爸还有关系
Who do you think needed the Bates Fellowship more?
你想谁更需要"贝茨奖学金"?
Oh the way I hear it you're next in line for a big payday pal.
我听说你排在第二 兄弟
I liked Kristen and she liked me.
我喜欢Kristen 她也喜欢我
Check the logs.
看看日志
I wasn't here.
我不在这儿
Do you know who Kristen was seeing?
你知道Kristen在和谁约会吗?
You mean like romantically?
你是说恋爱关系?
No.
不
Only that it was an older guy
是有个老家伙
and she said I was going to be really surprised when I found out who it was.
她说如果告诉我是谁 我一定会大吃一惊
How about you? You married?
你呢?结婚了吗?
I'm gay Agent Booth.
我是同志 Booth探员
Excuse me.
请原谅
What do you got?
你找到了什么?
Kristen Reardon's bag.
Kristen Reardon的包
Ah cell phone
手♥机♥
Logs.
有记录了
The bag tells us that Kristen wasn't leaving the museum when she met with her killer.
包说明Kristen遇到凶手时 还不打算离开博物馆
Look at that. A lot of calls to the same number.
看 许多都打给同一个号♥码
Booth Let's hope it's our cheating husband.
Booth 希望是我们的外遇丈夫
Kristen was authenticating artifacts from the Gormogon Vault.
Kristen正在鉴定Gormogon储藏室的藏品
Let's not go there.
别去那儿了吧
If Gormogon killed her
如果是Gormogon杀了她
then Gormogon is one of us
那Gormogon就是我们中的一员
somebody who works at the Jeffersonian.
一个在Jeffersonian工作的人
You went there. What?
你去过 什么?
You went there and you gave him a nickname.
你去过 就给他起了个绰号♥
That just happened right?
我没看错吧?
You saw that?
你看到了?
Who is it?
是谁?
Is he dead?
死了吗?
Yes but only because he was never alive.
对 因为他从来没活过
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Look at this.
瞧瞧
The Gestapo's interfering with free inquiry.
盖世太保妨碍了正常调查
Guys just let 'em go.
伙计们 放开他们
And if they try to escape shoot 'em.
如果他们企图逃跑 就开枪
What's with the dummy dummies?
这假人是怎么回事 笨瓜?
Not a dummy.
这不是假人
It's an ersatz skeleton made from glass and reinforced nylon
这是用玻璃和加强尼龙做的合成骨骼
which breaks exactly like human bone.
会和真的人骨骼一样断裂
We threw it from the top floor.
我们从顶楼扔下来
Explicate your process please.
详细说说你们的过程
Using bone density tables
根据骨密度表
we duplicated Kristen's exact height and weight.
我们复♥制♥出了Kristen的 准确身高和体重
For God's sake why?
看在上帝份上 这是干什么呀?
To prove that Kristen Reardon was dead
为了证明Kristen在被从竖井扔下去
before her skull fractured from falling down the incinerator chute.
粉身碎骨前已经死了
We already know that.
我们早就知道了
We re created her bone density and found that
我们重建了她的骨密度
her skull would not have fractured in the way it did from a fall less than 25 meters.
发现她的头骨必须从25米以上的 高度扔下才会变这样
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表