Come my brave children to the hideous halloween maze.
小勇士们 欢迎来到万圣节恐怖迷宫
Avoid the creepies and the crawlies that live in every dark corner of the maze.
避开所有暗黑角落里的妖魔鬼怪
And the first one to reach the center and emerge alive
第一个活着到达迷宫中心的人
will win the grand prize.
将赢得丰盛的奖品
Oh here we go.
出发啦
Where am I?
我在哪?
somebody help me!
来人 救命啊!
Right this way miss.
小姐 请走这边
Now that is an excellent costume.
这装扮真是太合适了
What are you wearing?
你穿什么?
What? Now?
什么?现在?
No not now. To the jeffersonian halloween ball.
不 不是现在 是Jeffersonian万圣节舞会上
What I always wear. Are you going this year?
和以前穿得一样 今年你会去吗?
I'm the official unofficial fbi liaison to the jeffersonian.
我是Jeffersonian非正式的FBI联络官员
Of course I'm going.
当然会去了
We just passed the wolman.
我们刚经过狼人这儿
Go straight towards the guillotine and veer left.
往断头台方向笔直走 再左转
It's a maze. What can I do?
这儿是迷宫 我还能怎样?
Dr.Potoska how were the remains discovered?
Potoska医生 尸体如何被发现的?
A kid passed out.
一个孩子昏倒在地
What killed him?
他死了?
The kid didn't die. He just fainted.
没死 只是晕过去了
Then why am I here?
那我在这干吗?
Well when matty fainted I was here with my own kids.
Matty晕倒时 我和我的孩子也在
I'm a pediatrician but I'm also the coroner.
我是儿科医生 也是验尸官
Small town.
小地方嘛
Yeah well matty revived easily enough.
Matty很快就醒了
Uh he's what you call a nervous type kid.
虽然他有点神经紧张
But then I saw what it was that made him faint in the first place
但当我看到他晕倒的地方时
and I almost fainted too
我也几乎吓晕过去
because it was a mummy which I told the sheriff
因为那有具木乃伊 我就是这么告诉州长的
who called the fbi who called the jeffersonian.
然后他给FBI和Jeffersonian打了电♥话♥
And now here we are lost in this stupid maze looking for the mummy.
所以我们现在迷失在这 愚蠢迷宫里 寻找木乃伊
A mummy?
一具木乃伊?
Yeah I do not see a guillotine.
没错 我确实没看到断头台
What would you call that?
这是什么?
a cowboy?
牛仔?
No it's a scarecrow.
不 他是稻草人
Look just keep turning to the right all right?
听着 一直向右转就行 好吗?
Let me know when you reach the dragon.
到了龙那儿告诉我一声
Uh dead end
嗯 死胡同
with teeth.
有牙齿的
That's because you turned left at the goblin.
因为你在小妖精那儿向左转了
You were supposed to turn right.
你该向右转的
Look when you say a mummy you mean uh
听着 你说木乃伊 是指
Wrapped in bandages curse of king tut. You know a mummy.
带着法老的诅咒 被绑带包裹着 就是木乃伊
No offense but I'm not certain a pediatrician is qualified
无意冒犯 但我不确定儿科医生有资格
pediatrician and coroner. See that?Yeah
儿科医生及验尸官 明白吗?
okay we are at the electric chair.
我们到电椅这儿了
There's an electric chair?
那儿还有电椅?
Look just tell the guy to throw his flashlight up in the air will ya?
就叫他把手电筒向上抛 好吗?
Uh the fbi requests that you toss your flashlight into the air.
FBI要求你把手电筒向上抛
Ten four.
收到
There it is.
在那儿
Oh let's see if we can get there this way.
看看能否从这儿过去
Guys.
伙计们
After you.
你先
What do you think bones?
Bones 什么情况?
ocular contents dry ramus collapsed
眼内容物干涸怠尽
leathery skin
皮肤完全硬化
these are actual human remains.
绝对是人类尸体
A mummy.
是具木乃伊
How long will it take to get out of this maze?
走出这迷宫要多久?
Not as long as you might think.
可能没你想的那么久
Takes a steady flow of dry air over a long period of time
达到这样的干尸程度
to achieve this kind of desiccated mummification.
需要比较长时间的稳定干燥气流
The incan ice woman of peru.
秘鲁发掘了印加冰冻女尸
The tarim basin mummies of china.
中国发掘了塔里木盆地干尸
The peat bog tollund man in denmark.
丹麦则出土了泥炭沼图伦男尸 (遗骸多赤♥裸♥ 或遭勒毙 或咽喉被割断)
How old are we talking?
我们讨论的有多古老?
Buttons zipper rivets
钮扣 拉链 铆钉
she's probably wearing jeans.
她穿的可能是牛仔裤
So freakozoid murder mummification rather than fascinating history?
怪异女干尸胜过迷人的出土文物?
She?
她?
Shape of the innominate bone indicates female.
髋骨形状显示为女性
Now listen boys.
听着 小伙子们
The jeffersonian halloween party it's compulsory.
Jeffersonian万圣节派对 必须得参加
Donors patrons angels benefactors.
捐赠人 赞助人 天使 恩人
So we all show up in costume and do our duty.
所有人都要尽职责 扮装参加
I don't want any argument on this.
别说什么同不同意的废话
i will be the back end of a cow.
我会是一头母牛的后半身
So no costume.
这样不需要服装嘛
Naomi from paleontology has agreed to be my front.
古生物学部的Naomi同意做我的前半身
Ah so many jokes so little time.
玩笑太多 时间太少
It's fine. We're all in.
不过别担心 我们都会参加
I'll be edward john smith for halloween.
我会以Edward John Smith的身份参加
Ill fated captain of the titanic.
我会是宿命的泰坦尼克号♥船长
What about angela and dr.Brennan?
Angela和Brennan博士来吗?
Dr.Brennan always wears the same costume to these things.
Brennan博士的派对服饰一成不变
She loves it.
她可喜欢了
Help me remove these.
帮我移开那些
Ooh what's with the smell?
霍 什么味道啊?
Cedar oil?
雪松油?
Also used in mummification.
可以用来制♥作♥木乃伊
What about this clear coating over the skin?
皮肤表面这层光亮是怎么回事?
Lacquer.
是亮漆
She was painted to death?
她是被油漆涂死的?
The clothing came from a church run thrift store.
这衣服来自教会二手店
How could you possibly know that?
你为什么那么肯定?
There is no bug or slime specific to church thrift stores.
教会二手店既无虫子也无粘土
You don't know that.
你什么都不懂
I'm the bug and slime guy.
我是虫土高人
You're just the auxiliary bone guy who dresses up like the back end of a cow.
而你是个穿着母牛后半身 研究骨头的助手罢了
Free church of america thrift store huh?
美国自♥由♥教会二手店哈?
Tell booth.
通知Booth
I knew it wasn't bugs or slime.
我就知道跟虫子和粘土没关系
No you didn't and that's what makes me king of the lab!
你才不知道呢 所以我才是实验室之王!
A loyal servant of the empress.
也是女皇最忠诚的仆人
Clothes from this ministry were found on a dead body?
死尸身上的衣服来自这儿?
Well I'm afraid that happens fairly often.
恐怕这种事经常发生
Why?
为什么?
Because we're a charitable congregation.
因为我们是慈善组织圣会
Homeless people know that we'll provide them with what they need.
我们提供给流浪者所需的东西
Do you by any chance remember these specific pieces of clothing?
有任何可能认得这些衣服碎片吗?
This is from your murder victim?
是受害者衣服上的吗?
Pastor jonas?
Jonas牧师?
Do you have anything like this in red?
你有这一款的吗 红色的?
You're looking for something that screams satan right?
你想要让恶魔惊叫的东西 是吧?
Basically.
算是吧
I think we have a pink cape in the back.
我想我们后仓有件粉色斗篷
Maybe we can dye it.
可以把它染下色
What kind of church dresses kids like satanists?
哪个教堂会让孩子 穿得像恶魔崇拜者?
Let me show you.
我带你见识下
At halloween we do a hell house.
在万圣节 我们做地狱屋
Fornication theft murder gambling
通奸 偷窃 谋杀 赌博
usury sodomy abortion.
高♥利♥贷♥ 鸡♥奸♥ 堕胎
It's kind of horrific isn't it?
有点恐怖 不是吗?
Well abandoning the path of righteousness is horrific dr.Brennan.
Brennan博士 丢弃正义是可怕的
This is our way of remaking a pagan holiday
我们以此 将万圣节 这一异教♥徒♥的节日
halloween into a positive celebration of christian values.
用基♥督♥教的正面庆祝方式展示出来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表