Well you're my friend and you don't mind.
你也是我好友 你倒是无所谓哈
I mind. We all mind. Except for zack.
我有所谓 我们都有所谓 除了Zack
Well in that case zack is the only one thinking clearly.
那样说来 Zack是唯一保持清醒的人
I had to give hodgins permission.
Hodgins征求过我的意见了呢
I don't know what's wrong with everyone. It's not what's wrong bones.
我不知道大家怎么了 Bones 大家没怎么了
It's what's right.
大家都挺好
No no y'all cut that out.
别打"长途电♥话♥" 你们不许交流
Court will reconvene in 30 seconds.
30秒后重新开庭
Good luck bones.
Bones 祝你好运
Oh and remember I'm the one who gave you this delicious coffee.
噢 记住哈 是我给你买♥♥的"美味咖啡"
Why?
为什么啊?
Why? Because I'm the first prosecution witness against your father.
为什么? 因为我是指证你♥爸♥的第一原告证人
Dr. Brennan and I entered her apartment and we found a large pool of blood.
我和Brennan博士走进她的房♥间 我们发现满地是血
Caroline: You were concerned with russ brennan's life at this point?
那时你是否担心Russ Brennan有危险?
That's correct.
是的
You thought the blood was russ brennan's?
你认为那是Russ Brennan的血吗?
That's correct.
是的
And whose blood did it prove to be?
后来证实是谁的血呢?
Dna analysis proved the blood was deputy director kirby'S.
DNA分♥析♥证实 是副局长Kirby的血
A sharp instrument was inserted here
有把利器插在这里
puncturing the sternocleidomastoid and cutting the carotid artery.
胸锁乳突肌被刺破 并且颈动脉被切断
It entered the skull just behind the ear nicked the mastoid
利器从耳后刺入头骨 裂痕造成耳后乳突
continued through the oropharynx and terminated at the opposite side of the mandible.
延着口咽处往下直刺至下颚骨对边
In order to create a blood puddle this large
为了造出大面♥积♥的血泊
the body would have to lay there for between three to five minutes.
必须把尸体置于地面3至5分钟
Julian: Three to five minutes?
3至5分钟?
That's about the time it takes to roll the body up in a shower curtain.
这时间足以用浴帘裹起尸体
How do we know the copper pipe is the murder weapon?
怎么知道铜管就是凶器的?
These are very very small traces of copper left here in the mylohyoid line of the mandie.
在下颚的下颌舌骨线处 发现了一些极其微量的铜
And what is the copper pipe made of?
铜管是由什么制成的?
As with most copper pipes it's made of copper.
几乎所有铜管都由铜制成
Did you discover any evidence tying the defendant to the murder scene?
发现任何被告到过谋杀现场的证据吗?
I found particles of the same soil at the murder scene
谋杀现场找到的土壤微粒
and at the rooftop where the body was burned and at the our lady of angels seminary.
和焚烧尸体的屋顶以及 圣母天使神学院的 是同一种
What did that tell you?
那说明什么?
That someone transferred those dirt particles from the seminary
有人把那些泥土从神学院
to the murder scene to the rooftop.
带到了谋杀现场和屋顶
Who could have done that?
是谁干的呢?
The defendant was at the seminary that day.
案发当日被告就在神学院
Are you certain of that?
你能肯定吗?
Yeah. I saw him there myself.
当然 我亲眼看到的
What was he doing there?
他在那里干什么?
He was impersonating a priest.
他冒充牧师
and you're 100% positive this is the murder weapon?
你能百分百确定这就是凶器吗?
I'm not comfortable with 100%.
没有"百分之百"的事儿
You're convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that this is the murder weapon?
你确信这就是凶器吗?
Yes. I am.
我确信
And is there any evidence at all tying the defendant to this weapon?
有证据能将被告和凶器联♥系♥起来吗?
In 1966 max keenan was sent to cook county jail for robbery.
1966年 Max Keenan因抢劫被关进Cook郡监狱
He was attacked.
之后他被攻击
Did he defend himself?
他防卫了吗?
Yes.
是的
Did he defend himself with this?
他用这个防卫的吗?
Yes. Successfully?
没错 成功了吗?
I never killed anyone.
我从未杀过人
I just poked them to keep them away. Yes.
我只是捅捅他们 好让他们走开 没错
What was the result of that attack?
后来结果怎么样?
Well no one bothered max again.
没人再骚扰Max了
Anything else?
还有呢?
He had eight months added to his sentence.
他被增刑8个月
Anything else agent booth?
还有呢 Booth探员?
The sharpened pipe kind of became a trademark for him.
尖头管子几乎成了他的代名词
where was this weapon found?
这件凶器在哪儿被发现的?
Right here in this pile of ashes.
就在这儿 这堆骨灰里
What exactly is that pile of ashes?
这堆骨灰到底是什么?
It turned out to be the victim's intestines.
被证实是受害人内脏的骨灰
The abdomen had been slashed opened.
腹部被砍开
And with a body so badly burned intestines reduced to ashes
尸体被烧成这样 内脏都化为灰烬了
how did you identify the remains as those of deputy director kirby?
你如何从残余部分就鉴定 那是副局长Kirby呢?
I've got nothing to say.
我没什么要说的
You're under oath as a material witness ms. Montenegro.
Montenegro小姐 作为重要证人 你已宣过誓了
I swore to tell the truth and the truth is that I am not saying anything.
我宣誓字字真言 那就是我不说任何事
judge haddoes could you
Haddoes法官 你能不能
The witness will answer. No the witness will not.
证人必须回答 不 证人不愿意
Angela! Answer.
Angela! 回答吧
Silence please.
请保持肃静
The witness will answer or I will find her in contempt.
证人必须回答 不然告你藐视法庭
Is there any way that i could talk you out of that?
有什么办法能求您别叫我说吗?
Why would you call a witness you knew wouldn't answer?
既然知道她不回答 为什么还传唤她?
I figured once she got up here and saw your scary face she'd rethink her options.
我想一旦她走上证人席 看到您生气的脸 她就会重新考虑的
I'm taking the fifth.
我拒绝作不利于己的证词
Cheri the fifth refers to the fifth amendment
亲爱的 根据宪法第五修正案
which protects you from being forced to incriminate yourself.
这适用于保护你免于被迫控告自己
Okay all right.
好吧
Well the the first amendment protects freedom of association right?
那么第一修正案保护集结自♥由♥ 对吧?
Which means that it protects friendship.
也就是说保护友情
So I'm taking the first which is even better than taking the fifth.
那我选择保护友情 这个好多了
There is no friendship in a homicide trial.
刑事案件跟友情没有联♥系♥
This is the federal district court for the district of columbia united states of america.
这是美♥利♥坚♥众合国 哥伦比亚特区 联邦地区法庭
When this asks you a question you answer or you pay the ferryman.
向你提问时 你必须回答 否则你就要付钱给船夫
It ain't gonna happen.
没有这样的事
Angie they aren't kidding around.
Angie 他们绝不是在开玩笑
Bones now's the time to speak up.
Bones 是时候大声说出来了
What? He's the ferryman. The judge is the ferryman.
说什么? 他是船夫 法官就是船夫
Ange just so you know he's the ferryman!
Ange 就是那样的 他是船夫
I will clear this courtroom if I hear another word.
再让我听到一个字 就赶你出去
thanks a lot.
真是多亏你
I find this witness in contempt.
我判此证人藐视法庭
She will be incarcerated until she answers the question posed to her by the people.
她将被送进看守所 直到做好回答问题的准备
angela please! Hey will you sit down!
Angela 拜托了! 喂 你坐下吧!
Sweetie this is one of those times when I know what's right
亲爱的 我确信自己没有做错
and everybody else is confused.
其他人都不清醒
I mean shouldn't you be objecting a little more asking for sidebars and more like that?
你们不该多反对几次吗? 请求法官席前谈话之类的?
The jury looks at dad kind of mean.
陪审团的眼神 有点不待见爸爸
They're having a horrific crime described to them.
他们听到的 是可怕的犯罪描述
They have to blame someone.
他们不得不怪罪某个人
Yeah. Me!
没错 就是我!
No all they've done so far is establish that a murder occurred.
到目前为止他们所做的 就是确立有谋杀存在
Everybody knew that before.
大家早就知道了
They have to establish that you are responsible.
他们得让大家相信 这都是你的错
Well it sounds like they have.
没错 听上去是这样的
We have to discuss putting you on the stand.
我们得考虑 让你自己作证
Absolutely put me on.
好极了 让我上
Didn't that lady say I ooze charm?
那位女士不是说我很迷人吗?
First question you'll be asked is "did you murder deputy director kirby?"
他们首先就会问你 "是你杀了副局长Kirby吗?"
No I did not.
不 我没有
I can't put you on. Well what? I'm not emotional enough?
我不能让你上 什么? 我不够激♥情♥吗?
I would never kill another man.
我永远不会去杀人
No because it would be obvious to the judge the jury and blind martians that
不 因为这么说 法官 陪审团 甚至瞎了眼的火星人
your loving family doesn't believe you.
都能看出来 你深爱的家人不信任你
We'll wait outside when dad's on the stand.
爸爸上席时 我们在庭外等
Thanks a lot. So I'm on the hot seat and you guys are out getting ice cream?
真是多谢 我犯难 你们倒去吃冰淇淋?
Kids don't believe their dad no way the jury does.
孩子不相信自己的爸爸 更别提陪审团了
Next issue to consider is russ.
下个考虑的问题 是关于Russ的
Let 'em put me on the stand.
让他们尽管问我好了
They think you witnessed a murder.
他们认为你目击了谋杀
I didn'T. I wasn't there.
我没有 我不在那儿
I wasn't there!
我不在那儿!
As an officer of the court I cannot put you on the stand
作为律师 要是我觉得你会做伪证
if I think you're gonna perjure yourself.
我不能让你上席
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表