So what time did you see the doctor?
那么你几点看到博士的?
Uh 11:00 in the parking lot.
晚上11点 在停车场
Did you talk?
你们说话了吗?
Kyle Aldridge doesn't really talk to anyone beneath him which is everyone.
Kyle Aldridge不和手下说话 每个都不
It's not the weapon we're looking for.
这不是我们要找的凶器
I'll put it back.
我把它放回去
Did you know about Aldridge and Kristen?
你清楚Aldridge和Kristen的事吗?
As a couple? Yes.
他们是一对?当然知道
Kristen told you?
Kristen告诉你的?
No I caught them making out.
不是 我曾撞到他们俩亲热
Frankly I've been surprised ever since that
坦白说 我至今仍很吃惊
Aldridge didn't use his friendship with Bancroft
Aldridge没利用他和Bancroft的关系
to have me transferred to some dig in Darfur.
把我转去Darfur做挖掘工作 (苏丹西部地区)
Help!
救命!
I need some help back here!
我需要帮助!
What?
怎么了?
Booth!Booth! Hold on hold on.
Booth!Booth! 稳住 稳住
Easy easy.
慢慢来
I'll call an ambulance. We don't need an ambulance.
我去叫救护车 不需要救护车
He's already dead.
他已经死了
cludes the autopsy of Dr.Kyle Aldridge.
Kyle Aldridge博士的验尸 就此结束
Written report to follow.
稍候递呈书面报告
Booth saw Aldridge's widow.
Booth去见了Aldridge的遗孀
He sent her a suicide note by e mail apologizing
他给她写了封道歉的E mail 通知她要去自杀
for the affair with Kristen and confessing to the killing.
原因是和Kristen有染 也承认自己是凶手
Aldridge did not kill himself.
Aldridge不是自杀的
The ligature which was a silk cord from the vault didn't break his hyoid.
储藏室里的丝绸绳索 并没有弄断他的舌骨
What was the cause of death?
那死因是什么?
I'm stumped.
我被难住了
No significant trauma no cardiac arrest aneurysm or hematoma.
没有严重的外伤 没有心搏停止 也没有动脉瘤和血肿
Plus I did a full tox screen
另外 我还做了毒性测试
organics inorganics heavy metals even cardiac glycosides.
有机的 无机的 重金属 甚至是强心甘
All negative.
统统都是阴性的
Well he was hung up in the vault.
他被吊在储藏室里
It all circles back to the vault.
还是退回到储藏室了
It all circles back to the authentications department
退回到鉴定部
who happened to be working in the vault.
他们碰巧在储藏室工作
Why don't you and Booth think that
你和Booth为何不想想
Gormogon is behind these murders?
这些案子的背后凶手 正是"Gormogon"呢?
Because as far as we know he only kills males.
因为到目前为止 我们知道他只杀男性
And snacks on them.
并且像吃零食一样吃掉他们
Plus there are far too many other reasonable suspects.
另外 有很多其他更合适的嫌疑犯
Like who?
谁?
The victim's father.
受害人的父亲
He saw you question Aldridge.
你看到你审问Aldridge
Booth said he went pale with anger.
Booth说他脸色苍白 大为光火
When did he say that?
他什么时候说的?
Oh we had dinner the other night when we had dinner.
我们一起吃晚饭的那夜 吃晚饭
This cord is actually a hanging rope from England circa 1650.
这绳索其实是英国在 大约1650年时用的绞刑绳
In those days when sentenced to death
那时只要被宣判死刑
nobles often chose a silk cord rather than rough hempen rope.
贵族通常会选丝绸绳索 而不选粗糙的麻绳结束生命
It'd be cool to know who else might've died on this cord.
要是知道有谁被这根绳索绞死 还真酷
If it came from the vault the cord probably can't lead us to the murderer.
如果这绳索是储藏室里的 它就不能帮我们找到凶手
Au contraire.
或反之
The killer left DNA.
凶手会留下DNA
In order to hoist Aldridge
为了能腾出手托起Aldridge
the killer wrapped the cord around his forearm and pulled.
凶手把绳索绕在自己前臂上 并且这么拉着
He left some skin behind?
他留下了些皮毛组织?
Yeah and hair.
是的 还有头发
Nice job Hodgins.
干的好 Hodgins
We find the guy we can do a DNA match.
找到人后 可以做DNA匹配
King of the lab.
实验室之王
The skeletal muscles are pulling away from the bone.
骨骼肌脱离了骨架
What's his potassium level?
他的血钾水平是多少?
blood serum contains
血清包含
ten milligrams per 100 milliliters.
每100毫克血液里包含10毫克钾
Elevated but non fatal.
很高 但不足以致命
It's odd though because his kidneys were healthy
还是奇怪 因为他的肾很健康
no signs of Addison's or any medication.
没有爱迪生氏病 或使用药物治疗的迹象
Succinylcholine.
是琥珀酰胆碱
A muscle relaxant?
肌肉弛缓药物?
In high doses it stops the heart and lungs.
一旦过量 会导致心肺停止
Right.
没错
The body turns succinylcholine into potassium
身体把琥珀酰胆碱转化成了钾
which occurs naturally in the body so it's not detected as a toxin.
在体内很自然的转化 所以没被当做毒素而察觉出来
Succinylcholine is one of the earliest anesthetics known to man.
琥珀酰胆碱是人类熟知的最早的麻药
Guess how I know that.
猜猜我怎么会知道的
I read Dr.Reardon's book too.
我也看过Reardon博士的书
Why are you here?
你怎么在这儿?
I'm just waiting for Cam to finish cutting up Aldridge.
我只是在等Cam给Aldridge做完解剖
She's done.
她做完了
Why are you here in my area?
你怎么会在我的地盘上?
Cam's sister kissed me.
Cam的妹妹亲了我
Dude Don't call me "dude."
老兄哇 别叫我"老兄"
All right listen I was supposed to be Cam's boyfriend
得了 我是要假扮Cam的男友
but only between the hours of 6:30 and 10:00.
不过就是6:30到10:00
She kissed me at 6:20 so technically that doesn't even count.
她6:20亲的我 所以说起来 那也不算不厚道吧
Cam went to her office to get something
Cam回办公室拿点东西
Felicia she just grabbed me and planted one on me.
Felicia一把抓住我 说亲就亲啊
I didn't even see it coming.
我还没反应过来呢
I didn't even have a defense maneuver planned.
都没想好防御措施
All right all right uh how are you uh
好极了 你怎么
how are you gonna break it to Cam? What?
你怎么向Cam交代这事儿? 什么?
Why would I do that?
干吗要交代?
You want her to find out from her sister?
你希望她 从她姐姐那儿知道?
Wow this is worse than when we were a couple.
天 比没分手还糟糕
Sorry.
抱歉咯
I really should take my gun out and shoot you now.
我真该立马拔枪崩了你
I'm sorry man.
对不起啊 伙计
No it's serious.
不 我说真的
You're not helping.
你一点儿不帮忙
Look I have a son.
你看 我还有儿子
If I thought someone hurt him I'd want to hang him.
如果我觉得有人伤害了他 也很想绞死那家伙
I didn't kill Kyle Aldridge.
我没杀Kyle Aldridge
He was a political enemy who slept with your daughter
政♥治♥上 他是你的敌人 还跟你女儿上♥床♥
then killed her after she threatened to tell his wife.
她威胁要告诉他妻子 他便杀了她
Juries understand situations like that.
陪审团很明白这种情况
There's no proof Kyle Aldridge killed my daughter.
没有证据表明 Kyle Aldridge杀了我女儿
Do you need proof? Yes.
你还需要证据吗? 对
And for a jury to be sympathetic to me they'd need proof as well.
若想让陪审团同情我 他们也需要证据
Do you have that proof Agent Booth?
你有证据吗 Booth探员?
Aldridge didn't die from hanging.
Aldridge不是被吊死的
Succinylcholine poisoning can't be proven.
琥珀酰胆碱致死 无法被证明
Right.
没错
Nobody knows that better than you.
你最了解这个了
You literally wrote the book on it Doc. So
你不还写过这书嘛 博士
Can you roll up your sleeves please?
请卷起袖子来 好吗?
This is a sample of 800 year old bronze.
这是具有800年历史的青铜器样本
Why am I interested in that?
我为什么要对它感兴趣?
Because we found a fragment of 800 year old copper
因为我们在Kristen Reardon体内
in Kristen Reardon.
发现一块800年之久的铜片
Different metals right.
不同金属 没错
Copper is an ingredient in bronze.
铜是青铜的成分之一
And when Angela accused me of being Gormogon it started me thinking.
当Angela把我说成"Gormogon"时 我就开始想了
Angela accused you of being Gormogon?
Angela把你叫成"Gormogon"?
It started me thinking that you and Booth could be right.
我开始想 也许你和Booth是对的
I am not Gormogon.
我不是"Gormogon"
Booth and I could be right about what?
我和Booth什么是对的?
I put the serial killer in the vault out of my mind
我不去想储藏室的那个连环杀手
and started considering Kristen's murder as its own singular occurrence what?
而将Kristen的案子 作为独♥立♥的谋杀案 怎么了?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表