They lack all empathy.
他们将不为所动
You told me that.
是你告诉我的
We are not looking for Gorgonzola today.
我们不是来找Gorgonzola的 (一种意大利奶酪)
Gormogon.
是Gormogon
We're looking for someone who murdered one girl
我们来找杀害那女孩
and tossed her down an incinerator chute.
并把她丢进焚化槽的凶手
Entirely different kind of a guy so inside.
截然不同的两个人 快进去
Don't tell me Don't
别命令我 别
You're not bossing me Stop it.
别指手画脚的 别那样对我
Kyle Aldridge seduced my daughter?
Kyle Aldridge引诱了我女儿?
That's what we hope to find out Doc.
这正是我们想要证实的 博士
There's definitely Kristen's blood on your worktable.
Kristen的血迹真真切切 残留在你的工作台上
That proves only she was killed in my workroom.
这只能证明她被杀死在我工作室里
Why am I talking to you?
我为何要和你谈话?
What time did you leave the Jeffersonian that night?
那晚你几点离开Jeffersonian的?
Shortly after 11:00.
11点过后就走了
Dr.Brennan surely I merit someone higher up the food chain
Brennan博士 相比那个FBI顾问 我这会儿见的
than an FBI consultant.
是个处在食物链更高层的人
Kyle I know you get everything you want by flaunting your superior intellect
Kyle 你靠炫耀你高人一等的智力 得到了想要的一切
but that won't work with me.
但这对我不管用
Why is that?
何出此言?
Because I'm smarter than you are.
因为我比你更聪明
So why don't we do the rational thing and cut to the chase?
所以我们为何不理智点 直接进入正题呢?
Were you having an affair with Kristen?
你和Kristen有暧昧关系吗?
I'm not willing to comment on that.
对此 我无可奉告
Again I know you were.
我知道你们有暧昧关系
You first kissed at the opening of the Egyptian Exhibit.
你们第一次亲吻是在埃及展的开幕式上
Obviously Kristen was indiscreet.
很明显 Kristen太轻佻了
If your wife knew about Kristen she'd leave you correct?
如果你太太知道了Kristen 就会离开你吧?
And you'd no longer be rich.
你就将不再富裕
See the FBI they call that a "motive."
明白么 这就是FBI所说的"动机"
They think you did this Dr.Aldridge.
他们认为是你干的 Aldridge博士
And so far the evidence is on their side.
到目前为止 证据站在他们那一边
Can you tell me anything that would suggest otherwise?
你还有其他辩白的理由吗?
Yes.
有的
But first I need to speak with a lawyer
但我首先要和律师谈谈
and make arrangements with a federal prosecutor.
还要安排见联邦检察官
Sounds like you want to cut a deal.
看来你想要做个辩诉交易
I've told you what I need.
我已经说了我的需要
So either have me arrested or let me make those arrangements.
要么逮捕我 要么按我的要求行事
All right thank you Doctor.
好吧 谢谢你 博士
Okay.
没事
You look great!
你看上去真棒!
I mean that objectively not as your fake boyfriend.
客观意见哦 不是做了假男友才说的
Thank you.
多谢
Hey got your dad a universal remote.
我给你♥爸♥爸买♥♥了电子遥控器
Even bought the batteries.
连电池都买♥♥好了
He'll never let us break up.
他永远不会同意我们分手的
So am I driving?
那么 我来开车吗?
No my sister's picking us up.
不 我妹妹开车来接我们
But of course she's late.
当然 她已经迟到了
Okay. Maybe she's late because there was traffic.
可能交通不好她才迟到吧
Maybe she's late 'cause there was a sale.
也可能有什么大甩卖♥♥她才迟到
Oh great.
噢 不错呀
It's gonna be one of those nights.
今晚会是个似曾相识的夜晚
Hey it's not me.
和我没关系
She's the jealous competitive one.
她才是爱吃醋好斗的人
Okay.
好吧
You don't think so?
你不觉得吗?
Look I'm thinking it's your family.
听着 我觉得那些是你的家人
I am an innocent bystander with a universal remote
我只是个 拿着电子遥控器和电池的旁观者
and batteries trying not to get hit by shrapnel that's all.
还要躲着别让散弹击中 仅此而已
Ready.
我来了
Sorry.
抱歉
Dad is in the car.
爸爸在车里
Okay let me get my things.
好 我去拿我的东西
There was traffic.
交通不太好
Not that she'd believe me.
才不像她想的那样呢
No traffic that's exactly what she said.
不 交通不好 她就是这么说的
This is gonna be fun.
会很开心的
Yeah everyone talking about how perfect Cam's life is.
是啊 大家都在称赞Cam的完美生活
No Cam's life is not so perfect.
不是 Cam的生活并非都是完美的
You have a lot going for you.
你也可以努力争取的
Yeah?
是吧?
Yeah.
是啊
What's not so great?
有什么不对吗?
Are you and Cam
你和Cam
What?
什么?
No.
不是的
No I should've never have said anything. Oh you poor baby.
我不该说任何事 噢 可怜的宝贝
Okay Felicia
好了 Felicia
You don't have to say anything.
你不必说任何事
I'm here that's all you need to know.
我在这儿呢 你只要知道这个就好
Okay.
好吧
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Yeah okay. You look great.
好的 你看上去真棒
Doesn't she look beautiful?
她难道不美吗?
She looks beautiful!
她美极了!
God I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend.
天哪 我何其幸运能有你这样的女友
Easy big guy it's gonna be all night.
悠着点 大家伙 还得这样过一整晚呢
Tell me about it.
还用得着你说
You know Jack you are actually a better candidate
Jack 事实上你比Kyle Aldridge
to be Gormogon than Kyle Aldridge.
更具成为Gormogon候选人的条件
Really?
当真?
You're brilliant
你很聪明
paranoid about conspiracies I say that lovingly
你是阴谋妄想者 是褒义的噢
with limitless resources.
才华横溢 思涌如泉
I'm not Gormogon.
我不是"Gormogon"
I don't kill people and eat their faces.
我既不杀人 也不吃掉他们的脸
I'm not waging a secret war against anybody.
我不会发动讨♥伐♥任何人的秘密战争
Great.
很好
Now if I can only get the other thousand or
如果现在能让另1000个
so people who work here to convince me maybe I can sleep tonight.
在这里工作的人相信我 今晚我就能安然入睡了
Oh I'll help you get to sleep tonight.
噢 今晚我会帮助你安然入睡的
What's in your file?
你找出什么了?
GC mass spec analysis of the fragment we pulled from Kristen's rib.
利用气相色谱分♥析♥质谱学 分♥析♥了Kristen肋骨的碎片
It's 800 year old copper.
确认凶器是有着800年历史的铜制品
Wait a minute.
等一下
The murder weapon is an artifact?
杀人凶器是手工制品?
Well I thought we'd see if we can match any of the weapons
我们最好看看能否在Jeffersonian 的武器库里
in the Jeffersonian to the sample.
找到和凶器匹配的那个
Well there is one item.
找到一个
An 800 year old copper spear tip.
一个有着800年历史的铜枪头
The authentication department checked it out two weeks ago to a
鉴定部两周前将其借出
Dr.Kyle Aldridge in the Middle Eastern Department.
给了Kyle Aldridge博士的中东部
Checked it out from where?
从哪儿借出的?
The Gormogon Vault.
Gormogon储藏室
Tell us about this piece Dr.Klimkew.
Klimkew博士 请给我们介绍下这个铜枪头
The spearhead is genuine
枪头不是伪制品
decorative probably brought back as a souvenir of the Crusades
有装饰作用 也许是十字军东征时留下的纪念品
by a Templar Knight in 1200 or 1300 A.D.
它属于公元1200年或1300年时的 某个圣殿骑士
Go ahead Hodgins.
Hodgins 继续
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
Did you see Kyle Aldridge the night
Kristen Reardon被杀那晚
that Kristen Reardon was murdered?
你看见Kyle Aldridge了吗?
Yes. What is he doing with the spearhead?
看见了 他在给这枪头干什么?
It's phenolphthalein.
这是酚□
It won't affect the copper.
遇铜不会发生反应
But if blood is present it'll turn pink.
但遇血就会变成粉红色
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表