I did not hear that.
我没听到
Russ turned himself in
Russ自己来自首的
but I convinced Booth to let him go see Hayley at the hospital.
我让他让他去医院看Hayley
Do I have this straight?
我真听懂了吗?
You're a genius?
你是个天才?
An honest to goodness dyed in the wool genius?
说实话 地地道道的天才?
Yes.
是的
Dr. Brennan I like you on and off
Brennan博士 我一直都很喜欢你
but your brother is a material witness in my murder case.
但你哥哥是那凶案的重要证人
I cannot recommend that he be set free.
我不能建议放他走的
Please?
求你了?
Oh well.
噢
Now that you said please.
你居然会求人
Are you being sarcastic? Yes
你在讽刺吗? 是的
Best I can do is arrange for you to speak at your brother's parole hearing.
我最多只能 让你出席你哥哥的听证会
Looking the way you do maybe the judge will feel sorry and let him go.
说不定法官会可怜你 放你哥哥走
These are the marks left by Gormogon's teeth.
这些是Gormogon牙齿留下的痕迹
I reverse engineered a dental set.
我对牙齿模型做了逆向工程
So this is what the front plate of Gormogon's teeth looks like
这就是Gormogon前齿板的样子
top and bottom from incisor to incisor.
上端 下端 包括两侧切牙
Okay.
好的
These are the teeth from the bomb.
这是炸♥弹♥里面的牙齿
It's a match.
吻合
It was Gormogon's tooth lodged in my shoulder.
插在我肩膀的牙齿是Gormogon的
The tooth found in your shoulder was chipped.
在你肩膀里的牙齿有缺口
In fact all of the teeth we found almost a full set were chipped.
事实上 所有的牙齿都有缺口
Due to the explosion?
爆♥炸♥弄的?
No these marks here were made by common hardware store pliers.
不是 这些痕迹都是普通工具钳留下来的
He pulled out his own teeth?
他把自己的牙都拔了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Certainly they were removed with pliers.
牙齿一定是用钳子拔的
That's what happened Zack.
就是这回事 Zack
Gormogon pulled out all his teeth one by one with pliers
Gormogon用钳子 把他的牙齿一个个地拔掉
and put them in a bomb.
放进炸♥弹♥里
Booth was right.
Booth是对的
He meant to kill us.
他想杀我们
I was photographing the skeleton in preparation for taking it apart
我在给那骨架拍照 为之后的拆卸作准备
when I noticed this on a rib.
我在肋骨上发现这个
What is it?
这是什么?
It's a number.
号♥码
No Zack Cam meant what does it mean?
不是 Zack Cam是说什么意思?
Is it code?
是密♥码♥吗?
It could be an ordinal indexed automata.
可能是有序索引自动机
I could start a solution but it would extend into infinity.
我可以尝试解决 但那要很久时间
And how long would that take?
那要多久?
Forever.
永远
Obviously.
明显地
How's about that alpha numeric business?
你那些文字数字的本事呢?
"J.B.F."
"J.B.F."
Meaningless.
没意义
No wait a minute.
不 等等
I got it. What?
我明白了 什么?
He's an artist.
他是个艺术家
He's finished something.
他完成了什么
I mean it's terrible but to him this is a piece of art.
对我们来说很恐怖 但对他却是艺术品
It's a signature.
这是个签名
1026 is a number not a name.
1026是数字 不是名字
No I'm telling you this is a signature.
不 我觉得这是签名
The vault is like a museum of the Gormogons right?
那储藏室像Gormogons博物馆 对吧?
An archive.
存档库
Then why don't we just look in Safety Deposit Box 1026?
那我们为什么不看看1026保险储存箱?
'Cause they're all rigged to blow up when you open them.
因为你打开它就爆♥炸♥
Oh I solved that one.
噢 我以前弄过一次
In my head while having my Cuppa Soup.
在我头上 我正在喝汤
What I'm doing is smothering the phosphorus with argon
我用氩气防止磷着火
thus giving Booth time to reach in with tongs to remove whatever's inside the box before it ignites.
Booth就在它着火前 赶紧用钳子把里面的东西夹出来
Why me?
为什么是我?
Obviously because you have the fastest reflexes.
很明显 因为你反应最灵敏
Fine you can pull the tray.
好的 你可以拉开了
Fine.
好的
Exactly how far back should I be standing?
我要离那多远?
Ready?
准备好了?
Door! Tray!Lid!Tongs!
打开!拿出来!盖住!夹!
Did Booth get it?
Booth拿到了吗?
Yes Zack can't you see?
是的 Zack 你没看到吗?
Not for another three to five minutes.
再过三五分钟我才能看见
It's a key with a bar code on it.
有条形码的钥匙
You called me to the FBI because you found a key to my office?
你们叫我到FBI 因为你们找到我办公室的钥匙?
We accessed the information contained in the bar code.
我们提取了钥匙上的密♥码♥信息
It came up as the key to your office in the Social Services building.
显示是你在社会服务大厦的办公室钥匙
That's not the key to my office.
那不是我办公室的钥匙
Room 1026 Municipal Department of Social Services.
市政社会服务中心大厦 1026房♥间
Nobody's used a key like that since the '70s.
70年代后就没人再用这样的钥匙了
It was before my time.
在我进入工作之前
Wait a second has that office always belonged to Social Services?
等一下 那办公室 一直属于社会服务部吗?
Yes back then it was dealing with foster care and group homes.
是的 处理寄养和家庭收养
Booth Sweets is right.
Booth 小甜心说对了
That would be a great place to recruit disturbed boys.
那儿是他招收那些孩子的地方
Recruit for what?
招收什么?
Um it's just that that man that was in that office is a bit of a legend.
呃 办公室那个人的事有点传奇色彩
He helped a lot of kids find their way.
他帮助了很多小孩找到人生方向
What was his name?
他叫什么名字?
He's retired now.
他现在退休了
He wouldn't happen to live in a nursing home
他不会正好住在一家养老院
that used to be a mansion would he?
曾经是豪♥宅♥吧
Mr. Graves has been here for five years.
Graves先生在这已经五年了
in a wheelchair for the last four.
近四年都要靠轮椅
Sweet guy a little particular about what he eats.
他人很好 只是对吃的有点挑剔
You have no idea.
你绝对想不到的
I beg your pardon?
什么?
What's wrong with Mr. Graves?
Graves先生怎么了?
Alzheimer's.
老年痴呆症
The last few months he's gotten pretty bad.
前几个月 他情况很糟糕
Is he lucid?
他神智清醒吗?
He comes and goes.
反反覆覆吧
Hey Arthur some nice people here to see you.
嘿 Arthur 这几个好人过来看你
Hey Mr. Graves.
嘿 Graves先生
FBI Special Agent Seely Booth.
FBI的Booth探员
Listen we got a court order here to get a dental imprint from you.
听着 我们有法庭传令 过来采集你的牙印
Mr. Graves I'm not going to hurt you.
Graves先生 我不会伤害你的
I just need you to bite down on this for me.
你只需要在这咬一下
Hey hey hey sorry.
嘿 嘿 嘿 抱歉
He's not like that usually.
他一般都不这样的
I think you may have frightened him.
可能你们吓到他了
How'd he lose his teeth?
他牙齿怎么都没了?
They'd all been pulled when he got here.
来之前就全拔了
Does he have any regular visitors?
有谁经常来探望他吗?
There used to be a man.
过去有一个男的
He drove a motorcycle.
他开摩托车的
I believe he may have been a nephew.
我觉得他可能还有个外甥
We know who you are.
我们知道你是谁
We know what you did.
我们也知道你干了什么
All right Bones it's okay. Let's go.
好的 Bones 算了 走吧
We'll check out his case files.
回去看他的档案
See what kids he could've recruited. Come on.
看他都招收了什么孩子 走吧
Let's go.
走
Okay while I'm here I'm going to get a court order
既然都在这儿了 我一定得搞到许可
to monitor Arthur Graves' visitors.
监察Arthur Graves的探访人
Just in case "Gargonzola" decides to come back and visit his old master.
以防"Gargonzola"会回去探望他的师♥傅♥
You're doing that Gorgonzola thing on purpose aren't you?
你故意说Gorgonzola的 对吗?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表