That's a confession. You know I can lock him up for 72 hours.
这就算是认罪了 我可以把你抓起来关上72小时
You'd lock me up for sarcasm?
就因为一句挖苦话 你就要逮捕我?
I think you should.
我想有必要
Wait you guys actually think that I'm gormogon's apprentice?
等等 你们不会真以为 我是Gormogon的徒弟吧?
Well somebody is.That way I can lock you up
反正有这么个人 我可以先扣留你
check out your story and not worry about you running off to bolivia.
查查你说的是不是实话 也不用担心你逃到玻利维亚去
This is fierce wretched.
真是极度无♥耻♥的行为
Better safe than sorry. Yeah.
宁可错杀 不能漏网 没错
No you're projecting agent booth.
不 Booth探员 你犯情绪呢
You have a reasonable hostility toward gormogon.
你对Gormogon的敌意我可以理解
But you have no outlet for those feelings so you're using me
但你无处发泄这种情感 所以就利用我
am I gonna have to break out my cuffs?
你是不是非要我亮出手铐来?
You know what? Yeah. You are gonna need your cuffs.
跟你说 对 你最好先把我铐上
'Cause I'm not about to make this easy for you.
因为我不会轻易就范的
how's zack?
Zack怎么样了?
Well he's in a lot of pain but he won't let me push the painkiller button.
他很疼 但却不愿让我按下止疼药按钮
He's scared of polka dots but screaming agony is just an interesting phenomenon.
他害怕身上会起斑点 不过他疼得大叫的场面一定很有趣
Drugs give me bad dreams.
药物会让我做噩梦的
Oh hey there zack.
哦 你醒啦 Zack
I'm walking somewhere and suddenly someone takes me by the hand.
我正走着 有人抓住了我的手
And I look and it's a skeleton.
我回头一看 居然是具骨架
And the skeleton's on fire and my hands hurt.
然后骨架着火了 烧伤了我的手
Take the painkillers sweetie.
用止疼药吧 亲爱的
I've been thinking about the explosion hodgins.
我一直在想那次爆♥炸♥ Hodgins
No one could have switched the chemicals.
没人能对我的化学药品作手脚
I locked up the container when I left the room.
离开房♥间时 我把药品容器锁起来了
I had the only key
只有我有 钥匙
you would know but you
你是 知道的 可是 你
I'm afraid the painkillers while pleasant dull my intellect.
虽然很舒服 但恐怕这止疼药 影响我的智力了
Sometimes your friends gotta step in
有时候你的朋友
dumb it up for you.
会帮你顶着一切的
Don't you think it's time to go home?
你是不是该回家了?
sorry cam I
抱歉 Cam 我
seem to be a bit anxious.
有点太心急了
Don't worry about it. It's going around.
别担心了 事情会解决的
Hodgins came to talk to me and I almost jumped out of my skin.
Hodgins来找我的时候 吓得我心惊肉跳的
What's keeping you so late?
你在做什么忙到这么晚?
Looking at the tissue we used for the dna tests
我在看用做DNA鉴定的牙槽组织
the victims' dna alleles in the roots were destroyed.
被害人牙根处的DNA等位基因遭到破坏
And the marrow alleles were altered.
骨髓等位基因也已改变
Then I remembered when I first looked at the jawbone it seemed lighter in color than I expected.
我想起第一眼看到那具下颚骨时 它的颜色 比我想象的更浅
It was treated with ultraviolet light?
用紫外线处理过了?
I think so.
我觉得是
Who would do that? We would.
谁会那样干啊? 我们呗
Standard procedure for skeletal remains when we put them away for storage.
储存残骨时的标准处理程序啊
We have over 10 000 sets of remains waiting to be identified.
这儿有1万多个存放着 等待被鉴别的残骨的盒子
What better place to hide a skeleton?
什么地方比这儿 更能藏起一具骨架?
How do we sift through 10 000 sets of remains?
怎样在这1万多盒子里大海捞针呢?
I'd like to welcome all of dr. Brennan's grad students to limbo.
Brennan博士的学生们 欢迎来到地狱天堂
It's modular skeletal storage. I don't like the moniker "limbo."
这儿是分类骨骸贮藏库 我不喜欢"地狱天堂"这个说法
Over 10 000 lost souls remain here sweetie unidentified waiting.
亲爱的 1万多个迷失的灵魂 残存与此 等待着被确认
It's a good name. Let's just go with it.
是个好名称 我们就这么叫吧
Each of these boxes contains the skeletal remains of one person.
不同的盒子 不同的人的残骨
In this case a skull two femurs five vertebrae
比如这里面有 一个头骨 两个大腿骨 五个椎骨
miscellaneous phalanges and three molars.
各种指骨和趾骨 以及三颗臼齿
What we want you to do is conduct an inventory
你们要做的就是 确认盒子里的东西
making sure that what's in the box
然后列出详细的目录
corresponds not only to the card in the box but also to the computer record.
不光要把卡片放进盒子 还要存档进电脑
Does this count toward our final grade?
这能算进期末评分吗?
Listen brennan's grad students what we're trying to do here is catch a serial killer
听着 各位童鞋 我们这是在抓凶手呢
not get a gold star from "teach."
又不是争做"老师"的"最佳学生"
We think that he's hidden the remains of one or more of his victims here.
我们认为他把受害者的残骨藏在这儿
Bones tucked into boxes where they don't belong.
残骨被装进了不该装的地方
And I think it's fair to say that if you help us catch a serial killer
而且我认为 如果你们能帮得上忙
that you'll pass your precious course.
就能顺利完成学业 很公平哈
That's not necessarily true.
这句话无效
If anyone else shows up down here indicating an interest in what you're doing
如果发现有外人出现 并对这项工作感兴趣的话
either tell ms.Montenegro or shout for security. Why?
通知Montenegro女士 或大声叫保安 为什么?
Because serial killers get mean when you get close to catching them.
因为连环杀手一旦感到我们收网 他会不择手段
This is just creepy.
我汗毛直竖
Well it's the natural order of things. We all end up this way.
这是自然规律啊 我们死后都这个样
Thank you cherie now you've made it creepy and depressing.
亲爱的 谢谢你 现在我除了汗毛直竖 还很郁闷
I found an extra femur in one of the boxes
我在两个盒子里各找到一个不属于
and an extra fibula in another.
盒内残骨主人的大腿骨以及腓骨
You sure?
你确定?
The mains in the box were of a four year old child.
盒子里其余残骨 属于一个4岁儿童
The femur was from a man in his mid 40s to early 50s.
大腿骨则属于一个50岁上下的男人
And the fibula?
那腓骨呢?
Also from a middle aged man.
也属于这个中年男人
It had recently been boiled.
这残骨最近被煮过
Three other people found extra bones as well.
另有三人也找到了多余的骨头
I found an extra manubrium a male ulna
我在一个存放女性残骨的盒子里
and a humerus in a box of female remains.
找到一个胸骨柄 一个男性尺骨及肱骨
Okay lay out all of the extra bones anatomically.
把多余的骨头按解剖学结构还原
It's already done. Over here.
已经完成了 就在那儿
Nice job.
干得好
I'm third in my class.
我是全班第三名
I'd like the names of the two students in front of you.
告诉我前两位同学的名字
45 to 50 years old.
年龄约在45至50岁
Fibula and femur show a height of approximately 180 centimeters.
腓骨及大腿骨显示 身高约180厘米
How tall is that in english?
简单来说是?
Approximately 5'8".
大约5尺8寸
Have dr. Saroyan take dna samples
让Saroyan博士来取DNA样本
and compare them to all of gormogon's known victims.
并和Gormogon的受害者残骨做下比较
You suspect something don't you?
你怀疑到什么了 对吗?
I have no facts yet.
我还没有证据
My opinions are not relevant.
不用在意我的想法
Let me make the call cherie.
亲爱的 我要发话了
Give me some of that big brain of yours.
秀一下你那聪慧的大脑吧
Someone removed the mandible from the skull.
有人从这具头骨上拆走了下颚骨
It's the one that was sent to you.
寄给你的那个下颚骨
I can't say that with certainty.
我不确定
Dr. Saroyan should see if the dna matches.
如果DNA匹配的话 Saroyan博士会说的
Didn't you hear her?
你听到她的话了吗?
Get this up to dr. Saroyan. Now.
把这个拿给Saroyan博士 快
Dr. Brennan I think you should take a look at this.
Brennan博士 请看一下这个
All of the canines have been removed from these skulls.
这些头骨上的犬齿都被拔下来了
Just the canines.
只拔犬齿
I want the security tapes from this room for the last six months.
我需要这房♥间 6个月内的监控录像
The room isn't covered.
这房♥间不在监控范围内
Why not?
为啥不?
It's limbo.
这里是"三不管地带" (地狱天堂)
I I need to reexamine the mandible zack was working on before the explosion.
我要复测 爆♥炸♥前Zack检测的下颚骨
Of course you do.
你当然需要
It's the lobbyist that disappeared.
是那个失踪的说客
Dna's a match and so are the dentals.
DNA及牙齿都匹配
Dr. Brennan's gonna want to take a look at the markings on these.
Brennan博士该看看这些残骨上的印记
What's that? More cannibal teeth marks on the bone?
那是什么? 更多食人者的齿印?
Gormogon went after this like henry viii after a chicken leg.
Gormogon好这口 就像亨利八世爱啃鸡腿
These appear to have been gnawed on too.
这些似乎也被啃过
They'll probably match the denture marking zack found.
印记也许和Zack发现的假牙印记相符
They won'T.
不可能
You haven't looked at them yet.
你还没看过
Zack said these markings on the mandible were made
Zack说下颚骨上的印记
by artificial dentures made from polymethyl methacrylate and other polymers.
是由聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯和其他聚合体 所制的人造假牙留下的
And
还有呢
They were not made by artificial dentures.
这些印记不是人造假牙留下的
Zack should've known that.
Zack应该明白这点
He made a mistake. It happens.
他失误了 很正常
Not often.
不正常
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表