Did I mention the little catch in his throat when he said your name?
我说过 他说你名字时 有点哽咽吗?
Look all I want out of him is a divorce okay?
你看 我想要的 只是同他离婚
So if you want to see him again and you want to rub your alabaster all over him
如果你想再见他一面 用你那雪化石般的肌肤蹭蹭他
and shake his snow globe be my guest.
摇摇他的雪球 随便你
All I want is the divorce.
我只要离婚
I hear you.
我听见了
I believe you.
也相信你
I just wanted to make sure.
只想确保万无一失
And please don't ever say ew about hodgin
还有 说到Hodgins 别再"哎哟"了
beards.I don'T like beards.
胡子嘛 我不喜欢胡子
Especially in conjunction with huge blue eyes.
尤其是 再配合深蓝色大眼睛
Makes me feel like i'm staring into one of those russian religious icons.
感觉就像盯着俄♥罗♥斯♥宗教肖像
Dr.Hodgkins.
Hodgkins博士
Were you just talking to angela?
你刚跟Angela说什么了吗?
Yes.
对
I was telling her that her husband is extremely physically attractive.
我说 她丈夫很有男性魅力
Okay.
嗯
Enough with that now.
说够了
Quit trying to drive a wedge.
别挑拨我们俩
It's a fact.
事实嘛
On a scale of one to ten he's ten to the tenth power.
10分制打分的话 他绝对是满分
What am I?
我呢?
You're a solid 7.5 Which is quite respectable.
7.5分没问题 也够不错的了
Your job is to help me and angela to be together.
你的工作 是让我跟Angela在一起
Dr.Hodgkins domestic issues make up the core of our business.
Hodgkins博士 家庭问题是我们工作的关键
And I have to tell you most of the time they go back.
我得告诉你 多数情况下 是会复合的
They go back?
会复合?
They g husbands or their wives most of the time.
多数情况下 会回到丈夫或妻子身边
It's a fact.
这是事实
And you think angela should go back to her husband?
你觉得Angela该回到丈夫身边?
I don't have an opinion about should or should not.
我当然不知"该"还是"不该"
I'm more interested in will or won'T.
我更关心"愿意"还是"不愿意"
But in this case in my opinion
不过这一次 在我看来
I don't think she's going back to her husband.
她不会回到丈夫身边了
Even after you practically threw him at her?
你差不多都把他扔给她了 也没用?
Exactly.
千真万确
Aren't you glad I did?
你难道不高兴吗?
Now you can sleep like a baby because of my thorough approach.
多亏我完美的策略 你能睡得安稳了
Thank you.
谢谢
That's right thank you.
没错 谢谢
Where is everybody?
大伙儿都去哪儿了?
At the party I guess.
我想 去聚会了
We could still go.
我们现在去也不迟
Ah we look like hell.
啊 我们一团糟呢
It's a halloween party.
万圣节聚会嘛
We could be wonder woman and um
就扮成 神力女超人 和
what's superman's secret identity?
超人的秘密身份是什么来着?
Yes.
对头
We could be wonder woman and clark kent
我们就扮成神力女超人 和Clark Kent
after a really really bad date.
刚经历一场失败的约会
Yeah bad date because you shot me.
对啊 失败的约会 都怪你开枪打我
It was only a flesh wound.
不过皮肉伤罢了
And you dropped me on my head.
你把我放下来时 都压到我脑袋了
After you shot me.
也是在你打我之后啊
Okay I think i got you on this one.
行了 这次我想我是明白了
Okay wonder woman?
知道么 神力女超人?
I'm sorry you had to kill someone.
很遗憾 不得不把他打死
I know you hate that.
我知道你不愿意的
Yeah he had it coming.
他自作自受
You hate it.
你还是不愿意
I'm sorry that happened to you.
这一切 我也很遗憾
We saved the girl.
我们救下了那姑娘
That's a pretty good date.
约会算是很成功了
Except not really a date. I know.
除了 这不是真正的约会 我明白
It was work.
只是工作
Not a date.
不是约会
Really really hard one.
真够不容易的
And we're not really wonder woman and clark kent.
我们也不是什么神力女超人 和Clark Kent
We're brennan and booth.
我们是Brennan和Booth
Look you're the one who brought up the date analogy.
是你自己把这个比喻成约会的
you hungry? yeah
饿了吗? 嗯
Me too.
我也是
Okay let's go grab a bite to eat.
走吧 弄点儿东西填填肚子
what the hell are you doing?
你搞什么名堂?
Nothing.
没啥
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表