It's so Miami Vice I could roll up my sleeves.
真像迈阿密风云 我准备好了
The FBI sent us the files of everyone connected to the school who had a record.
FBI把学校有案底的 所有人的档案都发给我们了
Mostly petty theft D.U.I.s that sort of thing.
大多是小偷小摸 酒后驾驶类的
Teacher at Foothill High.
Foothill高中的教师
Arrested in a schoolwide drug bust June 12 1987.
1987年6月12日 在全校范围的毒品搜查中被捕
That's two days after Roger disappeared.
正是Roger消失后第二天
And Roger need money.
Roger需要钱
Looks like our young geek might've been killed over a drug deal.
看起来 小书呆子在毒品交易中被杀
Do you rember Roger Dillon?
记得Roger Dillon吗?
Foothill High right?
Foothill高中 对吧?
I was his science teacher.
我是他理科老师
Smart kid.
聪明的孩子
He could've taught the class.
他都可以授课了
Now he's dead.
现在他死了
We found him stuffed into Foothill's time capsule.
发现他被塞进了Foothill的时光宝盒
Been there since 1987.
1987年开始就在那儿了
God
天哪
And it says here in the yearbook that you were the faculty advisor to the time capsule committee.
年鉴上说 你是时光宝盒委员会 全体教员的指导老师
You gotta be kidding.
你开玩笑吧
I usually don't joke around when a 17 year old boy's been murdered.
17岁男孩被杀 我通常没心情开玩笑
Found evidence of cocaine on him.
发现他身上有可♥卡♥因♥
Roger? No.
Roger?不
That kid was clean.
这孩子洁身自爱
The only way he got high was sitting in front of his computer writing code.
唯一让他兴奋的就是坐电脑前编程
Right so help me out here
好吧 那你帮我弄清楚
because in '87 you were arrested at the high school for dealing.
因为87年你因毒品交易在校园被捕
I wasn't dealing.
我没有进行毒品交易
I was just out of college.
那时刚踏出大学校门
I had two joints on me.
我身上带了两根大♥麻♥烟
And four ounces in your apartment.
你公♥寓♥里还有4盎司
I was 23.
我才23岁
We all do crazy stuff when we're kids.
我们年轻时都做过出格的事
Exactly.
没错
I have my own business now a wife and two kids.
现在我有自己的事业 妻子和两个孩子
I'm in the Rotary Club for God's sake.
我都加入扶轮社了 看在上帝份上
Well we know that Roger needed money.
我们知道Roger缺钱
Maybe he started dealing for you and he wanted a bigger payout
也许他代你进行交易 想要更多的钱
threatened to turn you in if he didn't get it
威胁你如果你不答应 就告发你
so you killed him?
所以你杀了他?
I didn't kill him and Roger didn't rat me out.
我没杀他 Roger没有出♥卖♥♥♥我
It was Adamson John Adamson
是John Adamson出♥卖♥♥♥了我
an entitled ass even at 17.
他17岁就混♥蛋♥透顶
I caught him cheating and the next thing I know
我逮到他作弊 接下来我所知道的
the cops are knocking on my classroom door.
就是警♥察♥敲我教室的门
He just wanted to discredit me so he could retake the test.
他只想让我颜面扫地 好重新参加测验
Right. So you're the victim with four ounces of weed?
对 所以你是拥有4盎司大♥麻♥的被害者?
Can you confirm your whereabouts on June 14 1987?
能确认下1987年6月14日你的行踪吗?
If I'm such a big drug dealing liar why would I tell you the truth?
如果我是满口谎言的毒贩 为什么要跟你说实话?
Because you don't want to go to jail for killing Roger Dillon.
因为你不想因杀害Roger Dillon而坐牢
Come on Sweets just come on you've done a lot of psychological profiling.
快点啦 小甜心 帮帮忙 你都做过那么多心理分♥析♥了
The case is 20 years old we just need some help.
案子是20年前的 我们只要帮助
That's not why we're here today Agent Booth.
这不是我们今天来这的原因 Booth探员
This hour is for you and Dr. Brennan.
这一个小时要用在你和Brennan博士身上
Oh she's not gonna mind; it's only gonna take five minutes okay?
她不会介意的 只要5分钟 行吗?
1987.
1987年
Suburban kid is killed and stuffed into a time capsule.
郊区孩子被杀 被塞进时光宝盒
Fascinating right?
够吸引人吧?
What kind of person would do that?
什么人会这么做?
So have any conflicts or issues arisen since our last session?
我们上次疗程后 你们之间出现什么冲突或状况吗?
Well Bones and I are doing just great.
Bones和我之间一切顺利
You look angry Dr. Brennan.
你似乎在生气 Brennan博士
I told Agent Booth a private story about my childhood and he laughed.
我给Booth探员说了个童年经历 他笑我
What?
什么?
No I I was appreciating it.
不 我 我那是喜欢
Don't get him involved.
别把他扯进来
Snorting does not suggest appreciation.
鼻子里哼哼的才不是喜欢
It was about a cartoon character from the 1980s.
是20世纪80年代的一个卡♥通♥角色
I didn't think you'd be so sensitive.
我以为你不会这么敏感
Well childhood icons have great significance to us Agent Booth all right?
童年偶像对我们影响很大 Booth探员 懂吗?
I myself was very attached to Voltron.
我自己就非常迷恋百兽王
Cartoon.
卡♥通♥片
Voltron.
百兽王
You're hurt Dr. Brennan
你感觉很受伤 Brennan博士
because you feel you opened yourself up to Agent Booth and he betrayed that trust.
因为你向Booth探员敞开心扉 而他背叛了你的信任
We're talking about a Smurf.
我们说的可是蓝精灵
Smurfette.
蓝妹妹
Perhaps a way to bring this relationship back into symmetry
也许让这种关系恢复平衡的办法
is if you reveal a childhood story about yourself.
就是你也说个自己的童年故事
Show your vulnerability to Dr. Brennan.
向Brennan博士展现 你脆弱的一面
No you know what? This is crazy.
不 你知道吗?这太离谱了
It's it's not right.
这 这可不对
Tell him that it's not right. Is it?
告诉他 这么做不对 是吗?
Oh you're on his side.
哦 你站到他那一边了
Why don't you go play Voltron with him.
那你干嘛不跟他去看百兽王呢
You were that guy weren't you Agent Booth?
你是那个人 对吗 Booth探员?
You were the golden boy who could get away with anything just by turning on the charm.
黄金宝贝 施展下魅力就能逃避一切后果
That's ridiculous. You don't even know who I am.
太荒谬了 你都不知道我是谁
Could it be that you're still holding on to that persona
可能是因为 你还局限在那个角色之中
that you're afraid to reveal yourself?
害怕暴露自我呢?
I'm an FBI agent.
我是FBI探员
I get shot at everyday all right?
每天都可能挨枪子儿 知道吗?
I'm not afraid of anything.
我无所畏惧
Okay this is obviously very difficult for you.
好吧 显然让你这么做太难了
But you shouldn't be ashamed to ask for help.
可你不该耻于求助
You shouldn't.
不应该
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I apologize. I do need help.
我道歉 我需要帮助
With this case.
帮我看这起案件
So while you review this I will reveal myself to Bones.
这样吧 你看这个 我则向Bones敞开心扉
I know that sounded weird but you know what I mean.
我知道这听来怪怪的 可你懂我意思
So you will share an emotionally humiliating episode from your youth with me?
所以你愿意跟我分享 年青时让你感觉很丢脸的经历?
Yeah. I I have them.
是的 我有这种经历
Here.
给
All right. Excellent.
好吧 很好
Now for the remainder of our time let's role play.
剩下的时间 我们进行角色扮演
Now I know why I'm not allowed to bring my gun in here.
总算知道 为什么不许我带枪进来了
I tested the goop found traces of cocaine consistent with the leakage from the gold watch.
我测试了粘物 发现少量可♥卡♥因♥ 和金表上漏出来的一样
But when I checked the results against samples of his hair and bones it came out negative;
但是我检查他头发和骨头的样本时 却没发现可♥卡♥因♥
Roger didn't do drugs.
Roger没有吸毒
So his old teacher was telling the truth? Yup.
那么他老师在说实话? 是的
I also discovered what he was dosed with and how much.
我还发现他体内是什么药 以及剂量
What?
什么?
Malaoxon.
马拉氧磷
Malaoxon?
马拉氧磷?
Yeah.
是的
Is neurotoxic in high doses.
量多会毒害神经
Yeah but there was barely enough to make a mouse cough.
是的 可这些量让老鼠咳嗽都不够
So our theory about poisoning is incorrect as well.
所以我们说毒杀也猜错了
Dr. Saroyan I found an anomaly on the victim's skull.
Saroyan博士 我发现死者头骨有异常
When I was cleaning the skull
我在清洗头骨时
I found a tiny irregularity on the undersurface of the victim's mandible.
发现下颚骨的底面呈现微小的不规则
Magnified it proved to be a tiny but sharply defined fracture.
放大后发现是很小的锐利骨折
Judging by its location it appears that a weapon was thrust into the neck
从位置来看 似乎凶器从脖子刺入
cutting through the sterno cleidomastoid
刺穿了胸锁乳突肌
and severing both the carotid artery and jugular vein.
切断了颈动脉和颈静脉
Which means Roger must have bled out.
表明Roger一定失血过多
Have you determined a weapon?
确认凶器了吗?
Judging by the microscopic crushing of the bone
通过显微镜对变形的骨头进行了观察
the weapon was neither too sharp nor too blunt.
凶器既不会太锐利也不会太钝
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表