Electrophoresis and HPLC shows potassium nitrate
电泳和高性能液体色谱 检测到 硝酸钾
charcoal and sulfur in a 75/15/ten ratio.
木炭 和硫磺的比例 为75% 15% 10%
Graphite glazed Triple F Goex Sporting Grade.
高光石墨
You are a constant surprise. Yes. Yes I am.
你真是惊喜不断啊 对 对 我是
I don't know many people who get as excited as I do about the chemical makeup of explosives.
不知道有多少人像我这样 对爆♥炸♥物的化学成分那么感兴趣
Well I Complex molecular structures.
嗯...我嘛...复杂的分子结构
Hey how's it coming with the the the detonator?
嘿 引爆器查清楚了吗?
Seems to be a wristwatch.Pretty much destroyed in the blast.
看来是手表
Microscopic glass chips probably the crystal.
显微镜可见的玻璃屑片 也许是石英
I'll uh take a look at the composition see if I can
我会...分♥析♥一下它的组成 看能否...
locate a manufacturer.
确定制♥造♥商
Great.
好极了
So where do you want me to dump this junk?
要我把这垃圾扔哪儿?
You're tossing the air filter?
要扔掉空气过滤器?
I tested it for explosive residue. There wasn't any.
我检查了它 没发现其中有爆♥炸♥残留物
It was blown free from the car.
它并未遭到爆♥炸♥损坏
Yeah even better.
对 还有更好的呢
Do you have any idea what kind of treasures might be trapped in here?
知不知道 这里面可能藏了多少宝贝?
Don't touch my things.
别碰我的东西
Watch her.
盯着她
She was shot too?
她还中弹了?
The injury presented itself when I was removing shrapnel from the reconstructed shoulder.
我从重塑的肩部取出爆♥炸♥物时 伤口自己呈现出来
Well you're sure it's not from the bomb or the fire?
确定不是爆♥炸♥引起 也不是灼伤?
No. The fragments are lead in a copper alloy coating.
不是 碎片是铅质的 外包铜合金
Yep that's a bullet.
没错 是子弹
I didn't find any dried blood on her clothes. When was she shot?
可衣服上没有风干的血迹 什么时候中的弹呢?
Damage from the blast makes it difficult to tell when the shooting occurred.
因为遭受爆♥炸♥损伤 很难确定中弹时间
I'm going to check the remodeling to estimate a time.
我会检查重塑的尸体 来估测时间
Hitting the top of the shoulder wouldn't be a severe injury.
击打肩部 不会造成致命伤
She could bandage herself and still be ambulatory.
她完全可以自己包扎一下 也不影响走动
You know you could say 'walk around' instead. I wouldn't fire you.
你可以就说 走来走去 我又不会炒你鱿鱼
"Walk around" implies aimlessness which I'm not able to determine.
"走来走去"暗示了无目的性 这点我无法确定
Can't believe I still ask these things.
真不敢相信 我还会这么问
Send every thing you got to ballistics at the FBI.
把你查到的一切 送到FBI弹道科
I'll inform Dr. Brennan.
我会通知Brennan博士的
Does not make any sense.
根本就说不通
The van was rigged to blow up why shoot her?
能操纵引爆汽车 干吗还要拿枪打她?
Well until we see what ballistics determines it's absurd to speculate.
没得到子弹分♥析♥就做推测 真是荒唐
Speculating is kind of what we do here.
咱们在这儿不就是 推测推测么
Listen Danny Valenti is a cop. June Harris murdered his father.
听着 Dannyy Valenti是警♥察♥ June Harris杀了他父亲
He has a gun. He's a good kid Booth.He didn't do it.
他有枪 他是好孩子 Booth 不是他干的
But that is meaningless speculation.
这只是无意义的推测
Is she really necessary? She's my partner.
她真有必要来么? 她是我搭档
Mentors often feel threatened when their students surpasses them.
学生胜过导师时 后者常会感到威胁
Bones! Well it's true Booth.
Bones! 是真的 Booth
Change can be difficult to accept
有些变化 的确难以接受
whether it comes in the form of a revolutionary or the simple passage of time.
不管是以革命的形式出现 还是 只是时间推移的产物
If she were a guy I'd deck her.
要是他是男的 我一拳闷了他
Right. You know that distinction is no longer necessary
好 你知道 那个区别并非必然
but I wouldn't recommend it.
我也不推崇
Go Sam. Thank you.
来吧 Sam 谢谢
Officer Valenti credit card records show
Valenti警官 信♥用♥卡♥记录显示
that uh you bought gas near June Harris' home.
你在June Harris家附近 买♥♥过汽油
I didn't know where she lived.
我不知道她住哪儿
Just the town from the postmark on the letter.
无非是那封信 邮戳上的小镇
Her apology letter.
她的道歉信
She should've had the nerve to come talk to me face to face.
她该有种 来跟我面对面谈谈
So that's when you went to Huntzinger.
所以你去找Huntzinger了
Yeah. And hit him.
对 还打了他
He protects people like her.
他保护的 都是她那种人
That's his job.
那是他的工作
I was five years old when my father was killed.
父亲被害时 我才五岁
My mother told me he wasn't coming home again. I didn't believe her.
母亲告诉我 他不会再回来了 我还不相信
I sat by that window waiting every day for months.
几个月来 我每天坐在窗前 傻傻地等
You seem be pretty angry about that.
看来真的很生气啊
Why didn't you tell me what you were going to do?
为什么不告诉我 你会这么做?
You'd try and talk me out of it.
你会劝我罢休的
Did you know how little time she was going to serve?
你知道 她才判了多少年吗?
Because that might make someone take matters into their own hands.
也许正因如此 某人想自己解决问题
I'm a cop man. I didn't blow her up.
拜托 我是警♥察♥ 才不会把她炸飞
Booth Sam.It's my investigation.
Booth... Sam 这是我的调查
Officer Valenti I going to need your gun. Why?
Valenti警官 请你交出配枪 为什么?
Because June Harris was shot before she died.
因为June Harris死前 曾遭枪击
We'd like to make sure the bullet didn't come from your gun.
我们需要确认 子弹不是从你的枪里射出
You going to let them do this to me Sam?
你就眼睁睁看他们这么做 Sam?
It's just a formality Danny.
走走形式而已 Danny
Then let's be formal.Get a warrant.
那就来真的吧 拿许可来
Ballistics says the bullet was not a match for Danny's gun.
弹道分♥析♥显示 子弹与Danny的枪 并不吻合
Booth should have that report first. He's the lead.
该由Booth先看那份报告 他是负责人
You know Booth she must be really good in bed
知道吗Booth 她的床上功夫一定了得
because I can't see any other reason you keep her around here.
不然你干吗留着她 我找不到任何理由
I am. Very good but Booth has no direct knowledge of that fact.
没错 我是很棒 可... Booth没法直接知道那一点
Okay okay let's all stay focused here people okay?
好了 好了 专心办这个 好吗?
Sam you know what? You should never
Sam 知道吗?你永远不该...
But it was a match for the gun that killed Danny's father 30 years ago.
但这和30年前杀害Danny父亲的枪 完全吻合
Right the same gun that was registered to Harris' old boyfriend Watkins.
正是注册于 Harris前男友Watkins名下的那把枪
But it was never found.
可枪从未找到
Everyone we interviewed at the time said
当时 我们讯问的每个人都说
Harris would never make a move
Harris不征求Watkins的意见
without talking to Watkins mafirst.
绝不会轻举妄动
I told you we need to find him.
我告诉过你 得找到他
Yeah okay we will Sam. You just got to give me some room here.
嗯 好的 我们会的 Sam 你也得给我点余地嘛
Hey hey Booth. Don't cut me out.
嘿 嘿 Booth 别把我甩开
I've worked my whole career for this.
我这一辈子 就扑在这个案子上了
As soon as I find something out I'll let you know Sam.
一发现什么 就会通知你的 Sam
Come on Bones.
走吧 Bones
I remember seeing a picture of him before.
我记得以前看到过他的照片
I was going through some old photographs cleaning out a closet.
当时正看以前的老照片 打算理理壁橱
Amy said it was an old boyfriend.
Amy说 是以前的男友
They keep in contact? No.
他们还有联♥系♥吗? 没有
I mean she would've told me. Why?
我说 要有她也会告诉我 为什么这么问?
You don't think that Did he kill her?
你们不会是认为... 是他杀了她吗?
How long did you know about your wife's real identity?
你知道妻子的真实身份 有多久了?
Yeah how long? I only found out a couple of weeks ago.
对 多久了? 几星期前才发现的
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我?
What you didn't think I deserved to know about my own mother?
怎么?难道我都不能了解自己的母亲?
She didn't want me to tell you. She wanted to do it herself.
她不想让我告诉你 她想自己说
Your wife never talked about her past?
你妻子从未谈起她的过去?
She used to say only the future was important what we could do is change the world.
她常说 只有未来才是重要的 我们能够改变世界
They didn't agree on how.
她们对个中途径 倒是各有见解
Celia was a a bit conservative for Amy.
在Amy看来 Celia有点太保守了
That never mattered.
这些都不是问题
She wasn't some crazy radical to me.
对我来说 她不是疯狂的激进分子
She was my mom.
她是我妈妈
You must have been relieved she got such a great deal.
她做了这么大的决定 你一定放心多了
What deal? She didn't tell you?
什么事? 她没告诉你?
She mentioned she was thinking of talking to a federal prosecutor
她跟我提起过 她想和一个联邦起诉人谈谈
but I talked her out of it.
但是我告诉她不要去
Well you do know that it's a felony aiding and abetting a a fugitive.
你应该知道 帮助或者教唆逃跑 是一项重罪
You want to charge me? Fine.
你想控告我?很好
But saving my family doesn't feel like a crime.
但是对我来说 挽救我的家庭不是犯罪
Amy was a a good mother a wonderful wife.
Amy是一个好妈妈 一个非常优秀的妻子
Do you mind if we take a look around
如果你不介意 我想到处看看
see if there's any evidence linking your wife to Watkins?
看看是否有你妻子和Watkins的证据
The house is yours. Come on sweetheart.
你们随便看 我们走 亲爱的
The only reason we found any lead or copper in the shoulder was because of the blast.
在肩膀里发现铅或者铜的唯一原因 就是这次爆♥炸♥
There was advanced bone remodeling.
我们有先进的骨骼重塑技术
So it's a very old injury. Yes.
这么说那是很早以前的伤 是的
Bone had completely grown over it.
骨头已经完全长好了
And since it was the same gun that killed the policeman and was never recovered
既然这和杀害那个警♥察♥的枪是同一把 而且一直没有找到
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表