I would imagine it would be quite disheartening given your need for acclaim.
我可以想象 你渴望有人喝彩 那对你来说 一定很不爽
Bones
Bones
what? It's a primal human need the foundation for royalty
怎么? 这是人的原始需要 感受到优越的基础
okay you know u're just gonna confuse him. Go on.
你这样他都糊涂了 你接着说吧
Tommy thought he was gonna make it big.
Tommy以为自己很有前途
He showed me a check he wrote to himself for a million bucks
他给我看过一张支票 他写给自己的100万
said he'd be cashing it by christmas.
说要在圣诞节时兑现
Well was he any good?
他有那么好吗?
Last month he had some dude videotape his set.
上个月有人拍了他的演出
It's up on his myspace page you can check it for yourself.
传到了myspace上 你可以自己看看
This guy is good.
这家伙不错
Like a friendly home
Like a friendly home
Thank you paula.
谢谢 Paula
Can we just focus here?
能不能 专心说这个?
So the night tommy was killed the two of you got into an argument over a song?
Tommy被害当晚 你俩为了一首歌♥争起来了?
Not just a song my song.
不只是一首歌♥ 是我的歌♥
"Far away" by nickelback.
Nickleback乐队的"Far Away"
Tommy knew that I was saving that for scout night.
Tommy知道 有星探来的时候 我会唱这首
That make you a little angry? I didn't kill the guy.
你是不是很生他的气? 我没有杀他
We went outside I vented and tommy took off.
我们走到外面 我揍了他一顿 他就走了
That was it you just said "good bye see you later"?
就这样? 你就说"再见 一会儿见"?
I came back inside I wanted to introduce myself to the talent scout.
我又回了进来 想向星探自我介绍一下
He's back again you can ask him yourself.
他今天又来了 你们可以问他
Yeah you know what? I think I will.
行啊 你知道不 我会问的
Stay here.
坐这儿别走
Is this guy a star or what?
这家伙有星♥相♥吗?
you his agent?
你是他经纪人?
No I'm just a fan. You know a fan of the music.
不 只是粉丝啦 我喜欢音乐
So what label are you with?
你是哪个厂牌的?
I'm an independent.
独♥立♥音乐人
Ah you know me and my roommate we had a band in college.
大学的时候 我和我室友建了个乐队
We weren't half bad.
咱也不糟
I mean all the a&r guys they'd sit in the front there.
我是说 星探嘛 总归都坐在前排
What are you doing all the way in the back?
你躲在后面做什么?
What's it to you?
跟你有啥关系?
Hey what are you drinking?
你喝的什么呢?
Excuse me. hey
不好意思
Ooh what the hell is this doodles?
这都是啥啊? 涂鸦?
Everything okay here?
没什么事儿吧?
What do you say we step outside huh?
我们出去谈 好吗?
Come on.
走吧
I want to know why you're impersonating a talent scout.
告诉我 你假扮星探做什么?
I don't know what you're talking
我不知道你什么意思
answer the question or I'll arrest you right now for fraud.
回答我 不然以诈骗罪逮捕你
But I
可我
wait a second I get it.
等等 我明白了
You two are working together.
你们俩是一伙儿的
You knew that if there was a talent scout in the audience
你知道 要是观众席里坐着个星探
more singers would show up at open mike night.
就会有更多歌♥手来参加 "麦克归我"之夜
You sell more booze you make more money.
就能卖♥♥更多酒 赚更多钱
I I I just started the rumor.
星探的风声刚刚放出去的
I asked mitch to wear a suit take some notes.
我让Mitch穿上西装 假装记笔记
I didn't do anything wrong it w was just a job.
我又没做错什么 不过是 一份工作
Just a job right?
就是一份工作 对吧?
Give tommy the idea that he was gonna get his own contract.
让Tommy误以为 自己就快拿到合同了
I I didn't hurt anybody.
我没有伤害谁呀
You lied to them.
你对他们撒了谎
You exploited their need for attention that's cruel.
你挖掘出了他们 想要被人关注的渴望 太残忍♥了
I am not going down for your crap.
你做的破事儿 我可不收烂摊子
I get it.
我懂了
Tommy figures it all out
Tommy发现了诡计
there's an argument it escalates he confronts you.
你们就吵了起来 争执升级 他找你对峙
No. No. I swear it.
没有 没有 我发誓
Tommy knew nothing about mitch; no one did.
Tommy不知道Mitch的事 没人知道
You pull this scam again and I swear I'll arrest both of you
你再跟我耍花招 我绝对把你们俩一块儿抓
for conspiracy fraud and misrepresentation
罪名就是 同谋 诈骗 误导大众
you got me?
明白了?
Yes. Sir.
是 长官
Come on.
走吧
And don't even think about leaving town
至于逃出城 就想也别想了
'cause both of you are under investigation for murder.
因为你们都正接受谋杀调查
They are?
真的吗?
No I just don't like them.
没有 我就是不待见他们
How's it coming zack?
查的怎么样了 Zack?
I'm still looking.
还在看呢
The shaving was wafer thin and conformed to the curvature of the
削片非常的薄 弯曲程度与
I need the bones man.
我要骨头 伙计
As do I hodgins.
我也需要 Hodgins
I need to swab the ligature furrows for elemental analysis
我需要拭洗绷带沟槽 做元素分♥析♥
did you know that I sang too?
你知道吗? 我过去也唱歌♥
What?
什么?
As a child.
小的时候
You?
你?
My parents felt that singing lessons would help integrate me socially.
我父母认为 接受歌♥唱训练 能让我更好的融入社会
Really?
真的?
Yes. I was quite good.
是的 我还唱得挺好
I received acclaim and a new stature amongst the parents of my peers.
在同龄人的父母中间 我受到了不少喝彩
What about your actual peers?
那你的同龄人呢?
My mother said they were jealous and not to worry about it.
我母亲说 他们是嫉妒我 让我别在意
Jealous of your singing?
嫉妒你唱歌♥?
Yeah I'm I'm I'm trying zack but I just
我很努力了 Zack 可
I can't see it.
还是看不出来
That was great.
真是 好棒啊
That was great.
太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
I should get back to work now.
我得工作了
Listen pavarotti I need the c 5 vertebra the hyoid and the temporal bone.
你看 帕瓦罗蒂 我需要第五节椎骨 还有舌骨和颞骨
We need a weapon.
还没找出凶器呢
And by id'ing the particulates in the wounds I can give you more to go on.
等我确认了伤处的微粒 能给你更多的辅助 好接着查
Thanks for the concert.
音乐会不错哈
Is there something you need?
你需要什么吗?
No.
没有
Oh no I'm I'm just doing my
我只是在做
just
就是
thanks.
谢了
I get it when a college kid wants to be a rock star
大学生想成为摇滚巨星 这我能理解
but half of those singers were over 30.
但那些歌♥手大多都过了30
Do they really think they're going to be famous?
他们真以为自己会出名?
The need to stand out from the crowd is innate.
想脱颖而出的需要 是出于本能
It's obnoxious.
真是招人厌
You were the best sniper when you were in the army.
你在军队里 是最出色的狙击手
I was just doing my job. Okay? Well.
那只是工作嘛
And that set you apart from the others.
那就让你鹤立鸡群啊
Bones we're talking about singing some nightmarish broadway songs.
Bones 我们讨论的是 那些恶梦般的百老汇歌♥曲
No it doesn't matter.
这没关系
Whoever is best has the status and power.
最出色的人 总是有地位有权力
And becomes a superior mate.
通常也是出众的伴侣
Yeah well I tell you some of those people are not gonna be mating that's for sure.
那里面有些人 可做不了伴侣 这是肯定的
But they will have the power and prestige.
但他们会有权力 有声望
You enjoy it because you are a superb agent.
你喜欢目前的状态 因为你是出众的探员
You think?
你这么觉得?
Yeah of course.
对 当然了
Since I am the best in my field
我呢 也是我这一领域中最出色的
it would be self destructive for me to work with someone who's beneath me.
要是跟不如自己的人合作 无异于自我毁灭
Okay well that's good.
喔 好得很
'Cause um you know I have to be honest here
因为你知道的 我也得承认
sometimes I think that you feel that you're better than me.
有时候我觉得 你感觉自己比我强
Well objectively I'm more intelligent
客观的说 我的确更聪明
there you go.
又来了
In certain areas.
在某些领域
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表