I guess there's life on this campus after all.
我以为这个学校的生活没这么闷呢
You've been here before?
你以前来过这里?
I guest lectured last year
我上个月在这里作过一次客座讲师
Forensic Science Majors.
鉴证科学专业
Four students showed up just four.
就来了4个学生 就4个!
Four? What was your topic?
你讲的什么题目
"Dimorphic distinctions within the human thoracic cavity."
人类压力冲击下的本能反应分♥析♥
Right and just four whole people showed up?
只来了4个完整的人 哈
The Dean blamed it on some game halfway across the country.
教导主任说是因为 哪个城市出了点事儿
This is Atlantic State University. Home of the Jaguars.
拜托 这里是亚特兰大州立大学 美洲虎队的故乡
Okay other than sex and beer
对这些孩子来说 除了性和啤酒
nothing is more important to these kids than their basketball team.
没有什么比他们的篮球队更重要了
Yeah what about?
那跟我有什么关系?
Tell you what you bring your little uh
告诉你吧 随便什么时候 呃
didactic thoracic uh speech here any other time of year
带上你那个"二星"胸廓演讲到这里来
and you'll draw maybe five five and a half easy.
或许就能轻松吸引5个听众 不 是5个半
"Dimorphic " not "didactic."
是二形 不是二星
Student employee named Justine Berry opened up the practice gym.
是一个叫Justine Berry的学生雇员 打开体育馆的门
Campus Police called us
校警打电♥话♥给我们
because they didn't know what to make of what they found.
因为他们不知道发现的是什么东西
Yeah I got it FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth.
大致了解 我是Seeley Booth FBI特别探员
That here's uh that's Dr. Brennan.
这位是 Brennan博士
Chief Jack Cutler Campus Police.
Jack Cutler队长 校园警卫
Justine was opening the gym up after the four day weekend.
当时是长周末过后 Justine要打开体育馆
You work here Ms. Berry?
你在这工作么 Berry女士?
What the hell you know what I mean?
见鬼 怎么回事 你知道我在说什么吗?
Not at all.
完全不明白
The second I unlocked the door
我打开门的那一瞬间
the smell just
那股味道就
Right?
是吧?
The bleachers fold down. You need a key to open or shut them.
看台折起来了 你得弄把钥匙才能打开或者关上它
Whatever got caught back here sure as hell ain't an animal.
不管在这后面找到的是什么 都不会是个动物
"It"?
"动物"?
Sounds interesting.
听起来很有趣
Hey
嘿
You know last time I was under bleachers I was uh
上一次我在看台下面时
getting ready to smoke a cigarette and make out with Vanessa Taylor.
正准备抽根烟 然后和Vanessa Taylor亲热一番
I didn't know you smoked. Eighth grade Bones.
我不知道你还抽烟 那是8年级的时候 Bones
Come on didn't you ever get naughty
拜托 难道你没和某个运动万能的小男生
with a jock under the bleachers?
在看台下面做过些不该做的事?
You were a jock?
你还擅长运动?
Well you know you had to be one
要知道 如果你想和Vanessa Taylor亲热
if you wanted to make out with Vanessa Taylor.
不得不擅长运动
What is it?
这是什么?
Male.
男性
You smell that?
你闻到了么?
You're kidding.
开什么玩笑
Well I don't mean decomp. Alcohol.
不是指尸体分解的味道 是酒精
Vagrant passes out by the heating grate
流浪汉昏倒在壁炉旁
and somebody closes up the bleachers?
随后有人折起了看台?
That would account for the accelerated decomp.
这足以证明为何分解会加速
And the babies.
还有宝宝们
Baby rats?
鼠宝宝?
Yeah we'll need them.
是啊 它们还有用处
Okay um
好吧 呃
Yeah Chief Cutler you got a rat carrier?
Cutler警官 你有能装老鼠的东西么?
Yeah I'll find something.
好的 我找找看
We'll need the floor.
地板也有用
The floor?
地板?
And whatever got pushed through that grate.
不管是什么被推进那个壁炉里
Here you go. This do? Yeah that'll be great.
给你 这个可以么? 好的 正好
Just put that rat there in the rat motel and we're good to go.
把这些老鼠放进鼠旅馆里我们就可以离开了
We need to take the pinkies or they'll die.
我们得把这些小东西带走 否则它们会死
Yeah 'cause the world needs more rats.
是啊 这个世界需要更多的老鼠
'82 Champs?
82年冠军?
'82 Champs. Let me see that ring.
82年冠军 让我看看那个戒指
Wait a minute.
等一下
Chief Cutler as in
Cutler队长就是
Jack "Cutter" Cutler?
"切割机"Jack的那个Cutler?
Yeah haven't heard that one in a while.
是啊 很久没听人这么叫我了
Bones you're looking at the star point guard
Bones 你现在看到的是
from one of the best college basketball teams ever.
史上最优秀的大学校队中的王牌得分后卫
Drafted by the Detroit Pistons?
被征入底特律活塞队了?
Knees blew out ended my career.
膝盖受伤 结束了我的职业生涯
Booth? Yeah.
Booth? 什么
Eleven?
11号♥?
Oh my God no.
哦 天呐 不
What?
怎么了?
Did he wear one of these?
他身上也戴着一条么?
He never took it off. Who?
这条链子他从不离身 谁?
R.J. Manning he's one of the best college forwards in the conference
R.J. Manning 大学校队联盟里 最优秀的前锋之一
he was destined to be the number one pick.
他天生就是当王牌选手的料
I don't know what that means but if this is Manning
我不知道那是什么意思 但这个人若是Manning
that's not going to happen.
看起来他王牌是当不成了
Eight seconds for the bleachers to close?
8秒钟折好看台?
According to the Chief of Campus Police.
校警队的队长是这么说的
I don't think the victim was killed by the bleachers.
我认为受害者不是被看台杀死的
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Dude's an accordion.
这老兄都被折成手风琴了
What killed him if it wasn't the bleachers closing?
如果不是因为看台突然合上 那么他的死因是什么?
The skull shows evidence of powdering.
颅骨显示有粉末存在
Crushing would snap the bone.
冲击会折断骨骼
Multiple strikes lead to powdering.
多重撞击会形成粉末
But it is possible that the skull being forced
但有可能是头骨被迫撞向壁炉
through that grate caused the powdering.
产生的粉末
We'll know more after the skull is reconstructed.
等颅骨重建后我们可以了解到更多
Man the Jaguars will not be the same without R.J. Manning.
伙计 美洲虎队少了R.J. Manning 可就大不一样了
30 plus points in his last five games 40 plus in the last three.
近5场平均分在30以上 近3场平均分在40以上
Oh not you guys too.
没了他你们两个也大不一样了
Hey R.J. Manning was going to be the next Kobe Bryant.
R.J. Manning本来会成为 下一个Kobe Bryant(科比)
That explains why every news source in town wants to confirm his death.
这解释了为什么每家新闻媒体 都想确认他的死亡
The ancient Greeks chased a ball made of animal skin wrapped around seeds.
古埃及人追逐着 由兽皮包裹着的球在田野间奔跑
But that was a fertility rite played in the nude.
不过那是某种裸体交♥配♥仪式
Nude? Count me in.
裸体?带上我
I tend to look better fully clothed.
我倒觉得穿戴整齐看上去好些
Both central and lateral maxillary incisors are implants.
颌关节中部和外侧牙齿都是植入的
That's a match.
完全吻合
It's Manning.
是Manning
I'll inform the press.
我去通知媒体
Zack your priority is to classify the skull fractures.
Zack 你的首要任务是将颅骨碎片分类
Dude you are not going home for days.
这下你有几天都不能回家了
The victim's clothing and the chunk of floor
受害人的衣物和一大块地板
should keep you pretty busy too Dr. Hodgins.
也够你忙一阵了 Hodgins博士
You're sure it's R.J. not just somebody wearing his medallion?
你确定那是R.J. 而不是戴着他的章的其他什么人?
We matched your brother's dental records.
我们对你哥哥的记录进行了匹配
That means it's definitely R.J. Kamaria.
就是说 毫无疑问 这是R.J. Kamaria
Are you R.J.'s lawyer?
你是R.J.的律师?
No uh well you could probably say that. I'm
不 呃 大概可以这么说 我是
I'm uh alumnus of Atlantic State.
我是 呃 亚特兰大州立大学的校友
what I do now is I volunteer my time to help the team with their finances
我现在义务用个人时间 来帮助球队料理一些
and their scholarships living arrangements.
财政 奖金和生活安排方面的事情
Did you all live together?
你们都住在一起么?
No R.J. lived on campus
不 R.J.住在学校
but he still takes care of me and my little sister.
但他还是会照顾我和我妹妹
Their parents passed away two years ago.
他们的父母2年前过世了
We lived on R.J.'s scholarship
我们靠R.J.的奖金度日
and Mr. Francis got me a good job downtown.
Francis先生还帮我在城里 找了份不错的工作
Yeah. R.J. mention any trouble in his life lately?
R.J.最近有否提过 他生活上有什么困难么?
Arguments?
发生过争执?
Only
只有
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表